Feinedinge ALiCE Collection

Hello everyone! I’m excited to share a brand new collection of porcelain along with a gorgeous studio space belonging to ceramicist Sandra Haischberger from Feinedinge in Vienna, Austria today. I’ve talked about her ceramics many times before, but last week I decided to contact her for some photos of her studio and her latest collection, ALiCE, because I know how much you’d love to see such an inspirational creative zone!

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

If you are not familiar with Feinedinge, allow me to introduce Sandra’s company to you! She runs a design studio that specializes in sustainable handcrafted porcelain. Sandra’s work is intricate and delicate, from porcelain lights with tiny holes created by hand using a small drill (wow!) to gorgeous cups and vases – it’s all quite lovely. The new range, currently showing at Maison & Objet in Paris, is called ALiCE which is a collection of teapots, cups and dinnerware crafted using tinted Limoges porcelain and is available in 6 colors that you can mix and match.

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Feinedinge

Sandra lives only a short walk away from her studio, so she appears to be living quite the dream life, doesn’t she? She is doing what she loves and lives in a fantastic city with her supportive and caring family. What more could a girl want? Oh yes, talent. Well she has plenty of that too! I really enjoyed her space because it’s light and bright (I can really think in a room like that!) and I really like how she mixes in mid century furniture to break up all of that white, it’s a really nice look.

Sandra thank you for sharing with decor8 readers this special peek into your shop and a glimpse of your new collection. Much success to you!

(images: feinedinge)

Posted by decor8 in ceramics, Shop Tours on September 08, 2010

1. suswhit commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 4:03pm

Those chairs are very cool.

2. Samia Kallidis commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 4:09pm

Wow! What a gorgeous shop!! And a lovely tour, thank you Holly. And welcome back! I adore the brightness of this space, and how welcoming Sandra has made it. I love that she even created a little nook of a sitting area, the way all her ceramics are organized, and her beautiful shelving. The layout and architecture of the studio is gorgeous too. So inspirational! :)
    Samia Kallidis´s last blog post ..Spotlight on Talent- Kübra Kaçtıoğlu

3. Tabitha (From Single to Married) commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 4:41pm

Wow – those plates are gorgeous! Love the muted, neutral colors!
    Tabitha (From Single to Married)´s last blog post ..An Overnight Change

4. christine commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 5:27pm

I’m falling all over myself here–she’s kinda my idol…..

and that studio!!!!!
    *swoon*

5. lisa commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:26pm

Lovely space and ceramic work.

Any information on the hanging lamps with the fancy wirework?

6. decor8 commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:30pm

Lisa, I think they are from TAJ in Munich Germany. http://www.taj-woodscherer.com/

7. Donna commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:31pm

I love working in an open space like that too. It really makes it easier to untangle and reorganize all the thoughts in my mind!
    Donna´s last blog post ..My favorite quote

8. Janneke commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:34pm

The shop is so bright, this is great!

9. Ludmila {creamylife.com} commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:50pm

Lovely! The chandeliers are stunning!
    Ludmila {creamylife.com}´s last blog post ..Everyday fabulous September 7th- 2010

10. Violet commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:57pm

Omg it’s gorgeous! I love the light fixtures and the rounded wooden shelving units.. so pretty! I also really love that the collection is named “Alice” =)
    Violet´s last blog post ..Sunday Blog Hop!

11. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 6:59pm

Oh my heavens. I am in love. Her studio is a dream!

12. Iris commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 7:58pm

I am so glad you are back online! I really missed being able to escape from the daily routine for a brief moment by opening one of your new, inspiring posts.
    This studio and the collection are beautiful. What a pity they do not sell in The Netherlands; I would love to buy one of the ceramic butterflies.

13. Bicocacolors commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 9:47pm

thank you for showing Feinedige!!
    i looooove those chandeliers!!!
    greetings from Spain
    Bicocacolors´s last blog post ..lápices

14. Lisa Bower commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 10:14pm

Way cool chandeliers….they are so beautiful. I would love to have one of those hanging over my desk.

15. Ijeoma commented
    September 8th, 2010 at 10:22pm

What beautiful creations.
    Ijeoma´s last blog post ..Wish List Wednesday

16. Stella Latwinski commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 2:00am

This shop is beautiful! I am in love!

17. shellie commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 7:00am

I love it and lets not get started on the lighting…Gorgeous!
    shellie´s last blog post ..Brook Benton &amp Dinah Washington – Baby Youve Got What It Takes 1959

18. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 7:23am

Have always loved her work so much & her new studio space is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this lovely ladies!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap &amp Chic- moving into fall

19. Kim B. commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 7:43am

What a stunning shop! Heavenly. A quick google search shows me I just missed Maison et Objet . . .but they’ll be back in January!
    Kim B.´s last blog post ..A New Chapter

20. girl Sunday commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 8:17am

All of those pictures are so beautiful! I really love a neutral colour palette, especially when there is a lot of light.
    x
    girl Sunday´s last blog post .. Shira Sela on Etsy

21. Ruth commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 10:56am

Hi Holly!
    Sandra has great sales too, I once got a cup at Feine Dinge for myself! The shop is even better in real live, can you imagine? It is in a nice neighborhood with lots of cute other shops and cafés! And she is so nice and helpful! I kind of thought of when she will be in your blog when I first saw her shop and voilá: here it is!
    Greatings from vienna, Ruth

22. Mel Design Heaven commented
    September 9th, 2010 at 12:39pm

Wowza! that has to be the most beautiful shop/studio I have ever seen. I so want to be her right now. Thanks for sharing.
    Mel Design Heaven´s last blog post ..Sell Sell Sell

23. Shannon Fricke commented
    September 10th, 2010 at 5:26am

Talk about as cute as can be…
    Love
    sx

24. Emily@theNest commented
    September 11th, 2010 at 1:23am

Oh my goodness, that shop is GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love the lights… thank you for such a great visual tour! X
    Emily@theNest´s last blog post ..Fairycakes For Helena

25. Angie commented
    September 12th, 2010 at 2:11am

Oh my, I just love those printed ceiling lamps – gorgeous!

26. Sarah commented
    September 12th, 2010 at 6:47am

How pretty. Anyone know anything about that center table/desk? The legs are cuute.

27. dolores commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 9:10am

Super Sandra!! Alles alles Gute zu diesem tollen Beitrag – if you had made it here – you will make it everywhere ;-))))) Du weißt, was ich meine ;-)))
    dolores´s last blog post ..not sooo Rockstar- Baby!

28. krista commented
    August 14th, 2011 at 2:47pm

I would LOVE to know where the pink lamp shade is from???
    thank-you!!

29. Nicola (BYW) commented
    October 31st, 2011 at 4:34pm

The work, the studio and the way of life looks wonderful here. Thank you so much for this discovery, Holly.

I would love to include this on my new blog when it is up and running properly – thanks to byw!