Cozy Pretty Things

How about a few pretty things to feather your nest this season? I’ve got my eye on these beauties from Cox & Cox. See anything that you like?

Cox & Cox

A. Lacy tape (love this so much, especially on brown kraft paper), B. Lemon Drizzle Cake candle, C. Memo board, D. Magazine holders (I recently read paisleys are the latest “trend” pattern), E. Twinkle light heart and F. Pretty matches to light your fire.

(images: cox & cox)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on September 13, 2010

1. Camberley, The Bella Life commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 9:53pm

Do mine eyes betray me? Is that lacy tape I see? It is! Holy crap! I. Must. Have. It would be a great tool for the holiday season. Plus, I wouldn’t have to mess with bows. Mine never look good enough (curse perfectionism!).
    Camberley, The Bella Life´s last blog post ..Shopping on Etsy- Halloween

2. rachel commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 9:56pm

ooh! that lacy tape is so pretty.
    rachel´s last blog post ..red rover- red rover- send me right over

3. Jacilyn commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:01pm

I’ll take “F” please! All of those things are pretty but I just love the birds. They look little works of art.
    Jacilyn´s last blog post ..and just like that

4. lindsay @ hlsd commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:11pm

I love that lacy tape too! Ooh and the magazine holders. And for sure the memo board! Amazing finds – love it :)

5. decor8 commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:11pm

I think we all need the lacy tape! :)

6. Iris commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:19pm

Yes, yes, yes, the tape! And those matches, they would make a great gift now that fireplace season has opened.
    Iris´s last blog post ..Varen varen over de baren

7. Cecilie commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:47pm

The tape is a must for Christmas I think. And once again you’ve pointed me towards a dangerous online store – so thank you very much :o) And even more so since it is a co.uk address which should mean no extra tax when shipping to Germany.

8. raru commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:50pm

I want everything, Holly :)))
    raru´s last blog post ..Flowers influence ♥ Цветна болест

9. Kylie Loy commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 10:54pm

Love it all, C is a stand out

10. La Belle Vie commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 11:14pm

I love everything pictured here!! The tape is adorable!!!!
    La Belle Vie´s last blog post ..Renovation Tips By a Clueless Carpenter

11. Leanne commented
    September 13th, 2010 at 11:25pm

I love the twinkle lights heart!! And the paisley. Always paisley.

12. Jess commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 1:09am

Love the memo board, and the sweet little lights :)
    Jess´s last blog post ..Monday Inspiration – Ideas

13. Megan {Honey We're Home} commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 2:25am

It is all awesome. I’m a big fan of paisley too.
    Megan {Honey We’re Home}´s last blog post ..HWH Blog Design by Fabulous K

14. Julie commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 3:36am

I have the lace tape and just love it! I need to buy more because I am using it up so quickly!
    Julie´s last blog post ..Cast On- Cast Off

15. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:14am

Oh, I LOVE the tape! Too cute!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Etsy Weekend Pretties

16. cristin @ simplified bee commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 6:14am

I love the lacy tape!

xo,
    cristin
    cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog post ..Halloween Decorating Ideas for Your Home – Many DIY &amp Inexpensive

17. Fresh Design Blog commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 10:40am

I absolutely love Cox and Cox and could always spend a fortune on their products!
    Fresh Design Blog´s last blog post ..Bronze ribbon coat rack

18. Holly commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 3:59pm

I love every single one of those items!!
    Holly´s last blog post ..Color Inspiration – Orange- In Bloom Print Giveaway Winner

19. Anna commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 1:20am

They are all lovely but I adore E the most. It would look adorable hanging in my daughter’s room and it could double as her nightlight. We live in Indonesia so it can be pretty difficult to find cute things like this. I moved from America to Bali and it is amazing how an international move affects every aspect of your lifestyle…even shopping! Happy Blogging!
    From Bali With Love,