Etsy Take Five Tuesday

It’s Etsy time! I have some great sellers for you to enjoy this week. Prints, rubber stamps, badges, paper cuts, porcelain, doodles and much, much more!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

First up, Matou en Peluche for original drawings and prints of art deco girls, retro glamor, birds, cats and dogs with a French twist. Lovely! Illustrator Samantha Battersby has a blog, too.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Next is Mr Yen in the UK who sells his intricate paper creations inspired by Scherenschnitte or German paper cutting. Great finds here!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Now it’s time to visit Wapa who is ceramicist Ady Shapira in Israel. Ady lives and works in a small village that is, “surrounded by citrus orchards near the Mediterranean Sea.”

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I found out about Paule Trudel Bellemare from Anna over at Door Sixteen since her dog Fritz was a “model” for one of Paule’s portraits. I love her custom work of owners with their dogs, this would be the best gift ever!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Finally we have the lovely work of Flora Chang from Happy Doodle Land, a designer/illustrator originally from Taiwan who works for Hallmark Cards in Missouri and has her lovely doodle shop on the side. :)

I hope that you enjoyed my picks for the week!

(images: linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on September 14, 2010

1. Gingiber commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:13pm

Dear Me! I love door 16! Such precious and lovely portraits!

2. Tricia McKellar commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:15pm

Love the hand-drawn kitties & birds :)
    Tricia McKellar´s last blog post ..Coneflowers TTV- 8×8 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar Vintage meets Modern 7585

3. Ijeoma commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:34pm

Such a beautiful collection of goodies this Tuesday. Cheers me dear for sharing. xo
    Ijeoma´s last blog post ..Glamour Romance

4. Carolina commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:45pm

great finds!!
    Carolina´s last blog post ..Do you need an umbrella

5. Ludmila {creamylife.com} commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:47pm

I can’t choose a favorite, they’re all gorgeous! The pugs might be the cutest thing ever seen!
    Ludmila {creamylife.com}´s last blog post ..Home Tour- Ceramicist Anne Black

6. maisy commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 4:56pm

gorgeous picks, every one :))
    maisy´s last blog post ..monday moodboard- feeling plummy

7. gina commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 5:01pm

Mr. Yen’s intricate little papers are so pretty. thanks for the link :)

<3 gina

8. Sarah Fox commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 8:42pm

Lots of wonderful finds here. I love the dog/owner portraits, makes me want a dog!

9. OrangeFarmhouse - Maike commented
    September 14th, 2010 at 10:00pm

Love Mr. Yen and Happy Doodle land, seen them before! Hope the rest is half as good going to check that out right now. Thanks for finding and sharing
    OrangeFarmhouse – Maike´s last blog post ..Momantai Design Give Away

10. Brooke H commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 1:53am

Great finds this week! I especially love the Israeli cermacist and Paule. (even though I’m not such a animal person, but your right this would make for a knockout gift)
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Fashion Week Spring 2011 Part 2

11. Penny (Pocket Carnival) commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 2:19am

Love Matou en Peluche – gorgeous!
    Penny (Pocket Carnival)´s last blog post ..hello- bunny! hello- sale!

12. Vincent Sandoval commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 2:23am

‘Happy Doodle Land’ is my absolute favorite!! Simple and playful. Beautiful.

13. kerry commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 2:11pm

I really love Matou en Peluche’s illustrations and Happy Doodle Land. They make me smile
    kerry´s last blog post ..Just Because- Boston

14. hena tayeb commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:10pm

happy doodle land is great… everything is so cute..
    hena tayeb´s last blog post ..Im on the Cover!

15. Lily commented
    September 18th, 2010 at 5:25pm

Lovely shops! I feel like my latest hobby has becoming hearting things on Etsy.
    Lily´s last blog post ..Flower Headband – Come Fly with Me

16. Abbie Florence commented
    September 19th, 2010 at 5:17am

i purchased some of Matou en Peluche prints earlier this year and they are some of my favorites….. she was a delight to buy from

17. picnipic commented
    September 19th, 2010 at 12:22pm

j’adore Happy doodle land! good choices!
    picnipic´s last blog post ..un ptit resto

18. Andrea commented
    September 25th, 2010 at 4:34am

great finds! i know i am a bit late, catching up on blog reading tonight. just ordered the cute little girl with the bunny from Matou en Peluche and love the ceramics from Wapa!