Inaluxe

Inaluxe is Kristina Sostarko and Jason Odd and together they are one heck of a design duo. I’m drawn to their cards and giclee prints in  strong, vibrant colors and I adore their latest card that says…

inaluxe

inaluxe

inaluxe

inaluxe

inaluxe

I love
the way you smell
your smiling eyes
sleeping in with you
your taste in music
your big bushy beard
the way you never laugh (loudly) when I slam into glass storefront doors
the fact that even though I have the scariest morning hair you still think I’m the most beautiful woman in the world.

Cute, isn’t it?

(images: inaluxe)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on September 15, 2010

1. Nelvis commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 9:31pm

I love the soft chalky color palette from your images.
    The illustrations/prints are inspiring as well.
    Great inspiration for my children’s art shop.

2. laura trevey commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 9:33pm

so so creative… I love the colorful designs!
    laura trevey´s last blog post ..Home Tour Cindy Spangler

3. the perfect palette {Chrissy} commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 9:47pm

fun color palette.
    the perfect palette {Chrissy}´s last blog post ..Williams Sonoma- Win a 150 Gift Card!

4. Jacilyn commented
    September 15th, 2010 at 11:32pm

Inauluxe are one of my favorites! I have the fox postcards and just adore them.

They also have an extremely cute new home. Their style doesn’t end in the studio.
    Jacilyn´s last blog post ..and just like that

5. julie commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:11am

I love! the color palette of these designs. The designs themselves are beautiful ( I am drawn to the beakers?) in the top left corner. I am always in awe of how artists put together the colors they work with, and how those colors, as much as a smell or a taste, can conjure up memories.
    On the subject of design, Congrats to you! I came across Decor8 in Orla Kiely Pattern book.

6. Afi commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:18am

Adorbale art! The “I love ..” card is so sweet! Wish the line about the beard was not included! My husband doesn’t have beard :)) Hahaha!
    Afi´s last blog post ..May &amp June – Rooster &amp Seagull

7. viv commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:41am

Aw… I love it, the colors are amazing! n_n
    viv´s last blog post ..Just a Loving Bunny Plush

8. daily decorator commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 5:40am

Awww! Cute!

9. Hilary commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 5:43am

Those drawings are so fantastic!
    Hilary´s last blog post ..DIY- Rustic Mirror and galette

10. soraya nulliah commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 6:12am

Holly…I adore these cards/prints …the strong graphic patterns and bold colors. I especially love the poem..who can’t relate to scary morning hair:)
    soraya nulliah´s last blog post ..dreams

11. Cecilie commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 8:14am

I love their work too – I’ve bought a set of postcards intending to frame them and hang them in our living room once I get my gallery wall put together. The colours are wonderful and they hit the combination of modern and retro-modern on the head, if you ask me.

12. Penny (Pocket Carnival) commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:58am

I love love love Inaluxe! Yay!
    Penny (Pocket Carnival)´s last blog post ..hello- bunny! hello- sale!

13. Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 1:12pm

The bird images are so sweet!

And all the illustrations are lovely … they kind of have a retro vibe, maybe?
    Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas´s last blog post ..Lovely Las Vegas- Zeffirino at the Venetian

14. Keighley@TheBellaLifeBlog commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:39pm

I LOVE THE FOX PRINT!!! ARRGGHHH I want it!
    Keighley@TheBellaLifeBlog´s last blog post ..A Wrinkle In Time

15. Jillian commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:51pm

I have a serious crush on Inaluxe. There’s something about her color palette and geometry that just resonates with me and makes my heart skip a beat every time I see one of her pieces.

16. gretchenmist/belinda commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 11:24pm

one of my all time favourite design duos! love inaluxe :)
    gretchenmist/belinda´s last blog post ..my creative space the calendar

17. Fresh Design Blog commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 12:41pm

Ha, the birdy images are really cute and the colour palettes work so well.
    Fresh Design Blog´s last blog post ..Space Boy silver rocket inspired bin

18. Kristina commented
    September 18th, 2010 at 3:37am

wooo-weee…. hello there, and thank you so much for the biggest smiles. Jason and I are thrilled you like our work, and well… we are chuffed to be here. Rock on, and long live Decor8! have a fabulousssss weekend. xo K+J.

19. AnnHedge commented
    September 19th, 2010 at 4:27am

love the ‘i love’ card.. it inspire me to make one for my own..
    AnnHedge´s last blog post ..PS- I LOVE

20. tracy commented
    September 22nd, 2010 at 9:21am

swoon…..I just saw these prints on etsy, and I. AM. IN. LOVE.