Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

I just love the new Decorating section over at Lonny magazine — chock full of ideas and lovely images from back issues of their e-magazine. Have you seen it? Check it out to be inspired!

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

Lonny Magazine now in print

I like that you can search by room, it’s great if you’re about to kick off a project in your home because a resource like this one can be very helpful for ideas.

By the way, did you hear the news? While Lonny is still an e-mag for free, you can also order a print version and they are shipping worldwide. More information about that here (each issue is $34 though).

Enjoy!

(images: lonny)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on September 16, 2010

1. laura trevey commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 2:51pm

Thanks for the reminder… these images are gorgeous!!
    laura trevey´s last blog post ..Home Tour Cindy Spangler

2. Casa e Cose commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 3:50pm

I know i adore Lonny and all the rest of online mags around. SO great! Not wasting paper, giving all sorts of tips about how to shop eco and … not and its so inspiring! Pure fun!
    Casa e Cose´s last blog post ..Your’re a good man Charlie Brown

3. Vanessa commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 3:53pm

I love their new site too!
    Vanessa´s last blog post ..Design Inspiration- Daniel Sachs

4. Lindsay commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 3:59pm

I am loving the new website!! And that bedside table in the first photo!! SO amazing :)

5. Samia Kallidis commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 3:59pm

I love the first bedroom and the last bookshelf! I was looking through their Decorate Section last night, but I didn’t even notice the first photo! It’s funny how one can miss these things, and see the same photos from a different perspective somewhere else! Thanks Holly :) That bedroom, so serene and plain gorgeous.
    Samia Kallidis´s last blog post ..Studio Patro Tea Towels

6. Nell commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:00pm

So many inspirational images, i don’t know which i love most! xx

7. Ijeoma commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:01pm

I love their new site and new issue.
    Ijeoma´s last blog post ..Wish List Wednesday

8. Jacilyn commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:18pm

Truly inspiring images. I love all those pops of turquoise. I’m not familiar with Lonny magazine so will go check them out.
    Jacilyn´s last blog post ..and just like that

9. dolores commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:19pm

ohnoooooo reading you have so much fun with your e-course really really hurts!
    I wanted sooooo much participate your course!!!
    I tried it the last time and this time I signed in with two different email-addresses, because I was not sure if the one worked – and as I read you prolonged the sign-in time, I was totally sure there are enough places and I am in your class….but I am not!
    What have I done wrong?
    Have I forgotten something?
    Or do you choose people by their blogs and mine was not good/interesting/special enough?

I really really do not know and find it really disappointing not getting the chance to learn from you.

All the best,
    Dolores
    dolores´s last blog post ..Donnerstags Zeichentalente- Kristen Doran

10. Christine commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 4:56pm

I’m new to Lonny magazine~thanks for the link! Theses are such beautifully photographed rooms~I’m loving the green/turquoise/yellow combo!
    Christine´s last blog post ..Doll Love- A Walk on the Dark and Modern Side

11. Kim commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 5:07pm

swooooooon. I could probably spend all day just going through these. We will hopefully be moving next year and I’ve already started mentally decorating the new house. I can tell my inspiration folder is about to grow 10 fold from this site!
    Kim´s last blog post ..30 items for 30 days

12. sophiasa commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 5:11pm

This is fantastic news, thank you!! <3 Lonny!!
    sophiasa´s last blog post ..Hooah

13. Evie Zaccardelli commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 5:47pm

These pictures are inspiring to say the least!! I’m always looking for ways to organize a small workroom which is bulging with stuff – anyone??
    Evie Zaccardelli´s last blog post ..Got to Grips with Twitter

14. decor8 commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 6:30pm

Dolores – I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. The class registration was open to all for many weeks and registration closed when the class started so I don’t know what you mean – if you wanted to register you could have freely just as all of the others. Sorry you are confused!

15. Zen commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 6:49pm

Gorgeous pictures! Especially love the top one with the framed picture of a girl. Thanks for sharing.

16. Kimberly commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 8:34pm

So much eye candy! I love it.
    Kimberly´s last blog post ..My Favorite Season

17. Mandy Ford commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 8:55pm

What a great resource!
    Mandy Ford´s last blog post ..hot off the press

18. simplygrove commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:00pm

Their new site is amazing!!

19. Lauren commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:07pm

Yay! I love love love Lonny!

Thanks for the inspiration!

20. Jaime commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:22pm

I just love all the rooms- I wish my apt was that fabulously decorated! Going to see their decorating page now..
    Jaime´s last blog post ..Hot Shots at NYFW

21. My Owl Barn commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:40pm

This magazine is a gold mine of ideas!
    My Owl Barn´s last blog post ..Future Shelter

22. Linda commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 9:50pm

The ideas are endless! So inspiring, a great magazine!

23. Andreia commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 10:01pm

Great e-magazine! Thanks for sharing!

24. Nuit commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 10:05pm

oh swoon!!! I love Lonny :)
    Nuit´s last blog post ..todays brittish place ❤

25. Ashley A. commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 10:57pm

I was just looking at it this morning and remembered how much I love the nightstand in the very first picture you posted. Too funny!
    Ashley A.´s last blog post ..Rue Magazine is Live!

26. SWS commented
    September 16th, 2010 at 11:53pm

I LOVE Lonny Magazine and I know it sounds funny but I kind of wish it was a print magazine. I know everything is digital these days but I still love flipping through a print magazine.

That’s just me!

27. anastasia commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 12:13am

gorgeous interiors! love all the quirky and unique decor touches to each room – its what makes it special! its always inspiring to look at Lonny…

28. Kirsten commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 1:20am

I love Lonny! At first I was a bit sceptic about online magazines but I’ve turned around 100%. Once the print editions become a little bit cheaper I will defininetly consider buying those. Everytime a new Lonny comes out, I feel like a kid in a candy store. :)

29. PriscilaPetersDecor commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 1:57am

Lonny mag is just amazing! Inspiring images, definitely.

30. Sort of Pink commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 11:39am

I love Lonny aswell! I actually just wrote about the same thing in my blog =)

31. Fresh Design Blog commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 12:40pm

Thanks for the reminder about the print version of Lonny magazine! Love the images you posted.
    Fresh Design Blog´s last blog post ..Space Boy silver rocket inspired bin

32. oisive commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 1:16pm

love it, specially the breakfast :-)
    oisive´s last blog post ..So sweet

33. Jen Style MILK commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 1:32pm

L O V E the colour combinations/palettes/designs presented! Great inspiration for a new office I am working on decorating especially with the walls being white/cream- I want to inject some colour so I especially L O V E the last image x
    Jen Style MILK´s last blog post ..Friday Finds- Delicious Decor- Love Mae &amp more at Shak-Shuka

34. Emma commented
    September 17th, 2010 at 11:54pm

I loved the images, but I was wondering where the tree-looking side table in the first picture is from? I looked on the magazine website at the picture, but I couldn’t find a listing for that item. Thank you so much for your help!

35. Abbie Florence commented
    September 19th, 2010 at 4:44am

where oh where do i get those yummy striped sheets from the first pic…i love them :)

36. simone leblanc commented
    September 20th, 2010 at 11:51pm

Love!

37. Sandy commented
    September 29th, 2010 at 10:39am

Ooo love the photos. Thanks for the link! I’m in the process of decorating so I’m sure this will be a great source for inspiration!
    :D