Books + Magazines

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

September 16, 2010

I just love the new Decorating section over at Lonny magazine — chock full of ideas and lovely images from back issues of their e-magazine. Have you seen it? Check it out to be inspired!

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

Lonny Magazine Decorate Page

I like that you can search by room, it’s great if you’re about to kick off a project in your home because a resource like this one can be very helpful for ideas.

By the way, did you hear the news? While Lonny is still an e-mag for free, you can also order a print version and they are shipping worldwide. More information about that here (each issue is $34 though).

(images: lonny)

You Might Also Like

• Reply laura trevey September 16, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Thanks for the reminder… these images are gorgeous!!

• Reply Casa e Cose September 16, 2010 at 3:50 pm

I know i adore Lonny and all the rest of online mags around. SO great! Not wasting paper, giving all sorts of tips about how to shop eco and … not and its so inspiring! Pure fun!

• Reply Vanessa September 16, 2010 at 3:53 pm

I love their new site too!

• Reply Lindsay September 16, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I am loving the new website!! And that bedside table in the first photo!! SO amazing :)

• Reply Samia Kallidis September 16, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I love the first bedroom and the last bookshelf! I was looking through their Decorate Section last night, but I didn’t even notice the first photo! It’s funny how one can miss these things, and see the same photos from a different perspective somewhere else! Thanks Holly :) That bedroom, so serene and plain gorgeous.

• Reply Nell September 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm

So many inspirational images, i don’t know which i love most! xx

• Reply Ijeoma September 16, 2010 at 4:01 pm

I love their new site and new issue.

• Reply Jacilyn September 16, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Truly inspiring images. I love all those pops of turquoise. I’m not familiar with Lonny magazine so will go check them out.

• Reply dolores September 16, 2010 at 4:19 pm

ohnoooooo reading you have so much fun with your e-course really really hurts!
    I wanted sooooo much participate your course!!!
    I tried it the last time and this time I signed in with two different email-addresses, because I was not sure if the one worked – and as I read you prolonged the sign-in time, I was totally sure there are enough places and I am in your class….but I am not!
    What have I done wrong?
    Have I forgotten something?
    Or do you choose people by their blogs and mine was not good/interesting/special enough?

I really really do not know and find it really disappointing not getting the chance to learn from you.

All the best,

• Reply decor8 September 16, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Dolores – I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. The class registration was open to all for many weeks and registration closed when the class started so I don’t know what you mean – if you wanted to register you could have freely just as all of the others. Sorry you are confused!

• Reply Christine September 16, 2010 at 4:56 pm

I’m new to Lonny magazine~thanks for the link! Theses are such beautifully photographed rooms~I’m loving the green/turquoise/yellow combo!

• Reply Kim September 16, 2010 at 5:07 pm

swooooooon. I could probably spend all day just going through these. We will hopefully be moving next year and I’ve already started mentally decorating the new house. I can tell my inspiration folder is about to grow 10 fold from this site!

• Reply sophiasa September 16, 2010 at 5:11 pm

This is fantastic news, thank you!! <3 Lonny!!

• Reply Evie Zaccardelli September 16, 2010 at 5:47 pm

These pictures are inspiring to say the least!! I’m always looking for ways to organize a small workroom which is bulging with stuff – anyone??

• Reply Zen September 16, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Gorgeous pictures! Especially love the top one with the framed picture of a girl. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Kimberly September 16, 2010 at 8:34 pm

So much eye candy! I love it.

• Reply Mandy Ford September 16, 2010 at 8:55 pm

What a great resource!

• Reply simplygrove September 16, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Their new site is amazing!!

• Reply Lauren September 16, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Yay! I love love love Lonny!

Thanks for the inspiration!

• Reply Jaime September 16, 2010 at 9:22 pm

I just love all the rooms- I wish my apt was that fabulously decorated! Going to see their decorating page now..

• Reply My Owl Barn September 16, 2010 at 9:40 pm

This magazine is a gold mine of ideas!

• Reply Linda September 16, 2010 at 9:50 pm

The ideas are endless! So inspiring, a great magazine!

• Reply Andreia September 16, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Great e-magazine! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Nuit September 16, 2010 at 10:05 pm

oh swoon!!! I love Lonny :)

• Reply Ashley A. September 16, 2010 at 10:57 pm

I was just looking at it this morning and remembered how much I love the nightstand in the very first picture you posted. Too funny!

• Reply SWS September 16, 2010 at 11:53 pm

I LOVE Lonny Magazine and I know it sounds funny but I kind of wish it was a print magazine. I know everything is digital these days but I still love flipping through a print magazine.

That’s just me!

• Reply anastasia September 17, 2010 at 12:13 am

gorgeous interiors! love all the quirky and unique decor touches to each room – its what makes it special! its always inspiring to look at Lonny…

• Reply Kirsten September 17, 2010 at 1:20 am

I love Lonny! At first I was a bit sceptic about online magazines but I’ve turned around 100%. Once the print editions become a little bit cheaper I will defininetly consider buying those. Everytime a new Lonny comes out, I feel like a kid in a candy store. :)

• Reply PriscilaPetersDecor September 17, 2010 at 1:57 am

Lonny mag is just amazing! Inspiring images, definitely.

• Reply Sort of Pink September 17, 2010 at 11:39 am

I love Lonny aswell! I actually just wrote about the same thing in my blog =)

• Reply Fresh Design Blog September 17, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Thanks for the reminder about the print version of Lonny magazine! Love the images you posted.

• Reply oisive September 17, 2010 at 1:16 pm

love it, specially the breakfast :-)

• Reply Jen Style MILK September 17, 2010 at 1:32 pm

L O V E the colour combinations/palettes/designs presented! Great inspiration for a new office I am working on decorating especially with the walls being white/cream- I want to inject some colour so I especially L O V E the last image x

• Reply Emma September 17, 2010 at 11:54 pm

I loved the images, but I was wondering where the tree-looking side table in the first picture is from? I looked on the magazine website at the picture, but I couldn’t find a listing for that item. Thank you so much for your help!

• Reply Abbie Florence September 19, 2010 at 4:44 am

where oh where do i get those yummy striped sheets from the first pic…i love them :)

• Reply simone leblanc September 20, 2010 at 11:51 pm

• Reply Sandy September 29, 2010 at 10:39 am

Ooo love the photos. Thanks for the link! I’m in the process of decorating so I’m sure this will be a great source for inspiration!