Round-ups

Call For Submissions: 2011 Calendars

October 13, 2010

It’s that time of year again friends! Time for me to present the annual 2011 Calendar Round-Up! I’ve already been receiving lovely submissions so I’d like to put it out there that you can now submit your calendar to me for consideration in the round-up. Not all submissions will be accepted but I’ll try to fit in as many as I can this year. I’ve been rounding up calendars by mostly independent designers now since 2006 so I feel as though I have to keep tradition! :)

Call For Submissions: 2011 Calendars

To submit your calendars for consideration please:

*   Email the link to where your calendars can be purchased to holly AT decor8blog.com

*   Include 5 images of your calendar that are 500 pixels wide (no smaller, no larger please). I’ll select my favorite to use on decor8.

*   In the subject line of your email, please write 2011 Calendar Round-Up

*   Deadline: Saturday, October 23, 2010.

The calendar round-up will appear on decor8 during the week of October 25th so um… mark your calendars! (wink, wink.)

Thank you, I can’t wait to see what you send!

(Image: Shannon Schmidt)

8 Comments

• Reply Gingiber October 13, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Fantastic! I just submitted my 2011 calendar! I cannot wait to see this years calendar round up!

• Reply Lis October 13, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Awesome! I’ve been working on finishing my calendars. Your deadline is good motivation. :)

• Reply gretchenmist/belinda October 14, 2010 at 1:14 am

cool~ will get mine in today! thanks for doing this each year :)

• Reply Domestica October 20, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Wish I could submit for someone – love Gingiber’s (above), and I love June Craft’s calendar, too. http://www.etsy.com/listing/56844247/limited-edition-folky-2011-calendar

• Reply Jennifer Squires Ross October 20, 2010 at 3:30 pm

hooray! i can’t wait to see this year’s collection! i just sent mine in to you, plus i’ve alerted my fellow photographer friends. thanks for coordinating this holly! one can never have too many calendars.

• Reply Grace Hester Designs October 21, 2010 at 10:36 pm

will be submitting mine shortly! thanks for the opportunity.

• Reply Tali October 22, 2010 at 8:26 am

ooh! I’ll enter mine too.
    I Love calendar round-ups. Can’t wait to see what goodies you discover :)

• Reply Tracey October 25, 2010 at 4:00 am

Here is mine:

Also? I have created a template for anyone who would like to make their own: