Travel

October 25, 2010

I’m back from my retreat in Marrakesh where I spent 8 days connecting with Maryam who runs Peacock Pavilions and who is the author of the My Marrakesh blog, Angela from ACE Camps who organized the retreat and some pretty amazing women from the U.S. and Canada who I was honored to work with and it was just a lovely, lovely time. I was sent there on a mission — to inspire, teach classes mostly about creativity (tapping in to our personal style mostly) and decorating, also about blogging, have one-on-one consults with each student and then provide some help in regards to how to work Moroccan decor into their own homes. This is where we all stayed… Drool away, you have my permission. :)

Highlights From Marrakesh

(This is one of the pavilions called the Atlas Pavilion shown above where 4 ladies stayed. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a loft space, dining area, two patios and a large living area.)

Maryam spoke about Moroccan design, I’ll highlight some of her tips as well as my own later in the week on decor8, and she toured us of her property explaining her inspirations behind each of the guest rooms and she also took us shopping in the Medina at some of her favorite shops which was a real highlight for me.

Highlights From Marrakesh

(Where I taught on the patio.)

I also shopped with them, ate together 3x per day, had a henna painting party on the roof at Maryam’s, watched Casablanca in a beautiful outdoor movie theater at the property under the stars around a fire, went to fancy places for cocktails and dinner, shopped ourselves silly…It was a very nice week! A dream week even! I was totally offline (internet is slow there) and was glad to connect on a whole new level with so many special people. Sometimes you really do need to step away from the internet!

Highlights From Marrakesh

(More views of where 4 lovely ladies stayed)

I loved teaching hands-on and being a source for everyone to tap into but beyond me, the ladies had one another to inspire them and the energy was just GREAT! I loved connecting with photographers, stylists, bloggers, designers, and creative types who really embraced everyone and everything — my “job” turned into a retreat for me too! The publisher of Where Women Create, Jo Packham, was also in attendance and she’ll be publishing an article in her magazine all about it in the near future. When it’s on newsstands in the states, I will definitely post it so you can see it. I am very honored and excited to see the workshop in print and it may even motivate me to do another because this was my first workshop ever and I was so nervous but after I arrived and met everyone I instantly felt encouraged, excited and ready to rock ‘n roll! :) Now I want to teach creative classes from my home in Hannover and maybe even travel again and do some more. I have so many ideas suddenly!

Highlights From Marrakesh

You can see some photos of where we stayed throughout this post, at Maryam’s lovely Peacock Pavilions located outside of Marrakesh in a village so the property was surrounded by locals which for me added to the charm of staying in such a magical place. Marrakesh is very “full on” if you know what I mean, it’s bustling and congested, packed with sellers peddling their wares, gorgeous things to see (and eat), and lots of action from snake charmers to little kids trying to sell you packs of tissues or delicious coconut cookies called ghoribas and at times these kids can be quite aggressive! So to “escape” a day in all of this to Maryam’s private oasis in the middle of what feels like nowhere is quite wonderful — I couldn’t imagine staying IN all of that action at night in addition to being immersed it in all day!

Highlights From Marrakesh

(I loved these gray and white hand painted stairs.)

I can’t say enough good things about Peacock Pavilions — it was a home away from home for all of us ladies and everyone enjoyed it very much. From the staff Maryam has who cooks and cleans for you each day, to the outdoor movie theater and lovely swimming pool, it’s simple but elegant and a very nice spot to relax after a long day in the city. Thank you Maryam for your hospitality and a big hug to Angela for being so kind, patient and helpful, and to Katie who really made the entire trip run so smoothly.

Highlights From Marrakesh

(This is the dining room in the Medina pavilion where I held private consultations with each student.)

And I want to thank my wonderful students who are now my dear friends whom I’ll never, ever forget. I love you guys so much, seriously, you made this experience such a delight! Thank you all so much – Julie, Leslie, Jo, Tiffany, Edie, Sharon, Rona, Mimi, Natalie & Leigh. I feel blessed and honored to know you and a big thank you to my husband Thorsten who traveled with me and who spent 8 days with all of these ladies and loved EVERY minute of it. I’m so lucky to be married to a man who supports me like this and lets me do things that I love without ONE single complaint ever. Pinch me, I’m so blessed. What a great time – I miss the gang so much already! xo

{Update: OMG I forget to shout out the amazing TODD!!! Todd I’m so sorry I am such a dork for forgetting the man behind so much of the magic at the PP’s. Your hospitality and also the way you laid out that table on our final night was gorgeous.}

More Morocco photos to follow throughout the week so stay tuned – I’m still downloading them as I have a ton. :)

(images: holly becker for decor8)

You Might Also Like

92 Comments

• Reply Eva Ricci October 25, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Drool Drool Drool… What a gorgeous place…Love that fireplace,, the floor, and that painted staircase. Beautiful.
    You did the right thing to disconnect… it really could recharge someone. But glad you are back.

Hugs
    eva

• Reply Thea S October 25, 2010 at 4:55 pm

I am drooling! I wonder who I could get to paint my ceiling like that? I’m glad you had a great time and came back inspired.

• Reply heavenwildfleur October 25, 2010 at 4:58 pm

This looks soooo lovely! like you said, it’s an oasis of calm amidst the craziness and hustle/bustle. I presume this was in the Palmeraie area? I stayed in the medina itself, and it was like you said, really overwhelming on the senses everyday as we went in and out of our little riad. But it was definitely colour and interesting, I’ll be curious to see what shops you guys visited!

• Reply Jamie October 25, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I didn’t want this post to end!

• Reply Traveling Mama October 25, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Thank GOD! The suspense was KILLING me! LOL!! Call me dramatic if you want, but I have been DYING to see photos and hear about your trip!! I know just what you mean about the medina- completely AMAZING in all it’s congested glory, right? Standing there in the midst of so much history, it always felt like time had stood still and I had stepped back a couple hundred years. Peacock Pavilion is just as I imagined it would be… stunning, inspiring, and so homey. I am so happy for you!! Hugs from Denmark!

• Reply All things nice... October 25, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Holly,

Wow looks like you had an amazing week. Love the Moroccan style- so simple yet pretty and colourful. We did miss you here in Blogland though. Looking forward to seeing more images.

All things nice…

• Reply Ludmila {creamylife.com} October 25, 2010 at 5:10 pm

FANTASTIC! Love the interiors, Peacock Pavilions are my dream destination! Welcome back, Holly!

• Reply alejandra October 25, 2010 at 5:14 pm

I love all of it! What an amazing place, the textiles are beautiful, I love the white walls and the intricate paint details, very nice.

• Reply Sonya McCllough October 25, 2010 at 5:17 pm

girl, what YUM photos and what a classroom to teach from

• Reply Gina October 25, 2010 at 5:26 pm

We stayed at Peacock Pavilions only a week before your arrival. It is everything you say and more.

• Reply Tara Hogan October 25, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Amazing. Gush. Look at those textures + all bathed with white walls.

• Reply My Owl Barn October 25, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Love this place! Beautiful colors and textures. How fun to have a class in that gorgeous patio! I would never want it to end :)

• Reply Senja October 25, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Beautiful! I especially love the red/white chair on one of the first photos.

• Reply hena tayeb October 25, 2010 at 5:48 pm

wow.. it all looks so beautiful.. i love all the lighting and pattrns and textures.. gorgeous. Eye candy everywhere

• Reply lori diane October 25, 2010 at 5:51 pm

WOW! What an amazing place to stay…inspiration in every corner! I LOVE the patterns and colors in unexpected places like the risers on the stairs and LOVE the wallpapered/stenciled ceiling!!! Lots of color and texture but at the same time lots of white to calm you.

• Reply Christine October 25, 2010 at 5:53 pm

The attention to detail is superb~I bet you and the other lades didn’t want to leave. Your images are beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of them! The Moroccan wedding blankets are my favorite :O

• Reply Jacilyn October 25, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Ok, WOW is such an overused exclamation but really…WOW! You got to stay there, in those beautiful rooms? Oh my. It looks like a truly dreamy place to stay and so glad that your class went so well. I’ll have to come back and drool a little more, there is so much to look at. Lots of interesting details. I’m particularly drawn to those silver sequin decorated bedspreads! How fun is that?
    I really enjoyed your BYW class so I can only imagine an in person session with you to be truly inspiring. Can’t wait to hear more.

• Reply amy October 25, 2010 at 6:18 pm

WOW! So beautiful. Every detail is a dream come true!!

• Reply Kyndra October 25, 2010 at 6:29 pm

These pictures are SO beautiful! They gave me goose-bumps! I’m glad you had a great time :)

• Reply Bruna Capraro October 25, 2010 at 6:35 pm

omg, I never get tired of your blog, you’ve always so beautiful pictures to share with us and inspire us!!!! This blog is my pride :)

xoxo

• Reply decor8 October 25, 2010 at 6:39 pm

@Bruna – Ah thanks honey!
      @Traveling Mama – I thought about you while I was there. I went to visit Julie @ ZidZid but my luck was off – she wasn’t there. :(

• Reply juliette October 25, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Yay – I was waiting for you to post on the trip and share some pictures – LOVE it, totally worth the wait! Sounds like a fantastic trip and I’m looking forward to all the upcoming posts!

• Reply Malwina October 25, 2010 at 6:44 pm

It’s good to have you back online :-) But I understand that it must be quite relaxing in a way to be away from the internet for a while…
    The pictures look amazing, and it seems you all had such a wonderful time. Looking forward for more eye candy!
    And yes, it would be so wonderful if you offered creative workshops in Germany, you can count me in already! The BYW course was so good, I can only imagine how inspiring it must be to have you teach “live”…

• Reply Mitzi Curi October 25, 2010 at 6:48 pm

What a magical place Marrakesh is! It seems impossibly far away for me, but viewing your images makes it more accessible, at least a little bit. I’m so glad your class went well, and I know from personal experience what a great instructor you are, and what a gem of a husband you have, (from taking your Blogging Your Way course). What a lucky group of ladies you had for students!

• Reply Katie Truelove October 25, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Peacock Pavailions is incredible! That white fireplace is unbelievable and I love that Maryam has different artists stay to work on the beautiful projects throughout! I have stayed in Marrakesh before- such an amazing (and intense) city that an oasis just outside sounds perfect:) I’m glad it was a great time for you ladies!

• Reply Traveling Mama October 25, 2010 at 7:20 pm

awww! Did you picture this little American girl driving through all that insane traffic? :-) That is too bad about Julie. I guess it just means that you will have to go back!

• Reply decor8 October 25, 2010 at 7:26 pm

@Traveling Mama – You DROVE in that madness when you lived there? OMG what chaos, it was insane!

• Reply Will October 25, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Excuse me whilst I pick my chin up from the floor. Wowzers, this is SOME space! I’m still drooling over the the chimney breast and the gorgeous pattern on it. Thanks for sharing and glad you ladies had a fabulous time! xo

• Reply bussbuss October 25, 2010 at 7:37 pm

That looks like an absolute dream come true! In the famous words of Liz Lemon, I want to go to there.

• Reply Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor October 25, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Oh my gosh what a treasure trove of design inspiration!! What an incredible experience that must have been for you. My mind is spinning with ideas from your photos alone… I can only imagine what it would be like to have been there in person!

• Reply Amanda Azor October 25, 2010 at 8:41 pm

The decor is amazing. The stairs really stand out for me though.

• Reply Domestica October 25, 2010 at 8:43 pm

There are so many great things about the pavilions and this post – so excited for you to unfold it all for us – thank you so much for sharing so much – so appreciated! I think I have to start saving right now in case Morocco ends up on the agenda again next year.

• Reply Christine October 25, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Wow, wow and WOW. How could you not be inspired in a place like this!?

Amazing.

• Reply Laura K. Aiken October 25, 2010 at 9:22 pm

HOlly enjoyed this stlye! What a beautiful group. I am like Cindy, My mind is spinning with new ideas. Thanks for sharing.
    laura.

• Reply City Chic - Jamie October 25, 2010 at 9:27 pm

What a fabulous dream come true! I would love to take a special trip there, definitely on my list of places to visit! The fireplace is incredible (as well as everything else!). Can’t wait to hear and see more! Welcome back :)

• Reply Lilly October 25, 2010 at 9:45 pm

I love everything about the interiors!
    EXCEPT for those glittery bed throws. They’re hideous! The rooms would be so perfect without them. Hehe.

• Reply decor8 October 25, 2010 at 9:50 pm

@Lilly – Those are called Moroccan Wedding Blankets and I think they are lovely. I have one at the foot of my bed — I’ve had it for nearly 4 years and love the way it sparkles and adds warmth and character to my room. I guess everyone is different! :)

• Reply Julie the Alkaline Sister October 25, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Holly, your summary or our splendid week is right on! It makes me want to go back just seeing how lovely those rooms really are! Your photos are divine! Can’t wait for my wedding blanket and my poofs to arrive by post so I can begin adding that Holly Becker inspired Moroccon flair to my home! Thank you for a life changing and inspiring week! Hugs to you and Thorsten:)

• Reply decor8 October 25, 2010 at 10:03 pm

@Julie – Awwwww you are sooooo cute and sweet. I loved meeting you and spending time together. You were such a pleasure. I hope I see you again someday!!!

• Reply Ana October 25, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Beyond amazing! In love!

• Reply alicia bock October 25, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Oh Holly! It is even more gorgeous than I imagined.
    Tell me you’ll go again… maybe in a few years so I can save up and join you!
    Can’t wait to see more.

• Reply Margot Madison October 25, 2010 at 10:21 pm

I’m pretty sure I lived in Morocco in a past life. Literally everything about that makes me wish I was back. ;o) Amazing!

• Reply Blenda Tyvoll October 25, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Oh my goodness! These photos are fabulous! Can’t get enough of all the lovely texture and pattern and fanciful dangling ceiling light fixtures. Yet it all seems simple and elegant, uncluttered and peaceful. Amazing decor!

• Reply Helena [ROOM AND SERVE] October 25, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Oh, it is so lovely that I could cry <3

• Reply Rebecca @ Digital Dollhouse October 25, 2010 at 11:11 pm

This looks like such an amazing trip! My favorite is the texture of the all white fireplace and mantel. So subtle but brings such a good balance to the room. Also, the amazing blue and gold wallpaper on the ceiling. Simply stunning.

~Rebecca

• Reply Simony @ Art and Life October 25, 2010 at 11:34 pm

I loved the idea of getting together with a bunch of like minded people and learning from each other. Better yet if you can be at an exotic setting! Very inspirational!

• Reply Blenda Tyvoll October 25, 2010 at 11:54 pm

@decor8 I’m with you, Holly, to me the Moroccan Wedding Blankets are also very lovely! If I could I would have one at the foot of my bed….dreaming

• Reply Amanda October 26, 2010 at 12:21 am

WOW! What a place! I see so many things I’d love to incorporate into my space.

• Reply jHill Design October 26, 2010 at 12:44 am

I stayed at Peacock Pavilions last year on my honeymoon and it was absolutely magical. Maryam’s decorating style is so unique, I wish I had even an once of it in me so our home could look like that! I recommend staying at PP to anyone going to Marrakesh.

• Reply jennifer ramos October 26, 2010 at 1:49 am

OMG…..so dreamy. I love the stenciled ceiling!

• Reply make my day October 26, 2010 at 2:06 am

I want to be jeanie…. and blink/nod myself over there. thanks so much for sharing and I’m looking forward to reading more from of ‘mymarrakesh blog’. colour rules my world! cheers kari

• Reply ilze October 26, 2010 at 3:32 am

I have always wanted to go, but now I want to go even more !!!! Please share more as at least for now, we can go there in our minds ….!!
    Moroccan interior truly transports my imagination – can just imagine the inspirational explosion from all you creative people in one place !!!

• Reply Brigitte October 26, 2010 at 3:57 am

Looks like a grand time was had. Wish I could have been there!

• Reply Marie@etincellestudio October 26, 2010 at 4:00 am

You guys must have had a blast… tiens, it is something to add to my list of dreams to make come true: to attend the next workshop and bring the whole family over to Morocco for the occasion! I have been back since 1999, Marrakesh must have been through tremendous changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing, and make us have BIG dreams :)

• Reply leslie October 26, 2010 at 4:18 am

What a delight to see all these gorgeous photographs of where we stayed! I have to send my family over to see this post!!! You captured so many of the details -thanks Holly. I will be daydreaming about that trip for a long time.

• Reply soulpretty October 26, 2010 at 4:25 am

I have been following her blog for some time…and I know how passionate she is about Marakesh and her business…It truly shows thru in your images…I can only dream of visiting one day…Joy.

• Reply Jo Packham October 26, 2010 at 4:48 am

Holly:
    Thank you so much for such an amazing week … you are simply the best! I had more fun than even I could have imagined … and I can imagine more than most. Your talents, your insights, and your gift for sharing are truly an inspiration and I will never be able to thank you enough for giving so much to all of us!
    It is amazing how such a short time can mean so much … I will be forever grateful … and I am honored to be a small part of what you have created.
    Here is to new friends and tomorrows that promise to be just beyond fabulous!
    Much love always
    Jo

• Reply alaya October 26, 2010 at 6:07 am

i love the stairs with different tile pattern!
    i wish i have that at home :)

• Reply Mariella October 26, 2010 at 6:24 am

Holly! What a gorgeous place…I definitely would like to see it in person…I LOVED Morocco, but I think the combination between Marrakesh itself and this place must have been really fantastic…

• Reply Maryam in Marrakech October 26, 2010 at 8:28 am

ooh so glad that people like what I’ve done with the decor at Peacock Pavilions:-)

We loved having you Holly and your group of fabulous women!:-)

• Reply Ana October 26, 2010 at 10:35 am

I’m so jealous of the girls who attended the workshop! That seems to have been so nice!!
    Holly, you have to start thinking about an online course like this. I’ll sign up in the first minute!

• Reply Leanne Ambrogio October 26, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Holly it all sounds just wonderful – the perfect week – can’t wait to hear and see some more! Leanne

• Reply stephanie October 26, 2010 at 1:58 pm

wow, wow, wow Hollly – so much beauty and it sounds like you had a wonderful time! I hope you will do another workshop when my kiddies are older and I can travel more :)
    xo

• Reply nathalie October 26, 2010 at 2:59 pm

thanks for sharing. i love how they’re literally not afraid of anything and just mesh it all together. the colours and patterns, it’s all amazing from floor to ceiling.

• Reply carolyn October 26, 2010 at 4:07 pm

oh my, WOW. this looks just straight out of a dream. so gorgeous, glad it was wonderful :)

– carolyn

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente October 26, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Just AMAZING! It looks like it was heavenly & I am SO glad you gals had such a great time! I so wish I could have come….and every time I see those wedding blankets, I swoon and my heart beats faster. LOVE them so much…what a beautiful place and a magical trip. Welcome home hun!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Manette October 26, 2010 at 4:27 pm

What an amazing trip and experience. Thanks so much for sharing it. Travel and seeing new places can be such an inspiration to the mind, soul and spirit. You should do more of these teaching, travel, retreat style getaways!

• Reply Elizabeth October 26, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Holly
    this is so very lovely!
    I’m going to be teaching a writing workshop at Peacock Pavilions in
    February.
    I used to live in Marrakesh.
    So glad you had a super time!
    Contact me if possible so we can compare notes!

• Reply erin October 26, 2010 at 5:26 pm

This looks absolutely amazing!! I have been following Maryam’s adventures for a while now and it’s so great to see her dreams a reality!!!! Truly gorgeous.

• Reply Kathleen October 26, 2010 at 11:37 pm

AMAZING style & truly, gorgeous photography! What an oasis for a design retreat… I’m in awe! I’ll keep my eye out for that issue… You lucky thing! :)

• Reply Yoli October 27, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Holly how breath taking! What a treat to see so much of it! Like everything Maryam does, perfection.

• Reply Tiffany ~ The Fancy Farmgirl October 27, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Holly!!!!
    What an amazing trip this was, I feel so honored to have been a part of it. I loved your classes, your hubbie and all the other girls just made the icing on the cake. Then to be in such an inspirational place has left me with ideas a plenty!
    You are a doll. thank you again SO much!
    xoxo, Tiffany

• Reply Natalie October 27, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I have never been more grateful being a part of this experience with you. Not only was it a dream week, but you were more than a teacher to me. Thank you for being such a source of inspiration.

• Reply debbie October 27, 2010 at 5:20 pm

As a Decor8 reader and one of the Peacock Pavilions painters who helped transform the ceilings and the stairs, WOW! So happy to see visitors there enjoying the magic. And Todd, who we worked with and adored….

• Reply eyeseepretty October 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Hi,
    I saw that very same beaded chair in New York a few weeks ago at the 25th Street Antique Market. They are so fabulous in person! Too bad it couldn’t fit in my suitcase!!!

• Reply aphrochic October 27, 2010 at 9:01 pm

What a dream!!!

• Reply baahar October 27, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Wow, what an amazing place. Beautiful patterns everywhere … a dream week indeed.

• Reply Ivy October 28, 2010 at 4:34 am

I am almost speechless right now. The Peacock Pavilions looks absolutely AMAZING! Wow….{sigh}…so beautiful! I’m so happy for you that you got to go on this extraordinary adventure and share your knowledge! What a lucky group of ladies to have you as their teacher in Morocco!! What a dream!!! As usual you are a total inspiration! xo

• Reply Ash October 28, 2010 at 4:55 am

Those photos are exquisite! I love all those spaces, but if I had to choose one it would be the staircase – its beautiful.

• Reply Rambles with Reese October 28, 2010 at 11:19 am

This place looks wonderful! Very inspiring and relaxing and the same time.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

• Reply Saioa October 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Ohhh, I miss decor8 all these day. I’m glad that you came back :)

• Reply Shelly October 28, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Popped over from A Creative Space. What inspiration! Thank you for sharing these beautiful rooms! Lovely!

• Reply Jessie-Lee October 28, 2010 at 5:43 pm

This is just beautiful! I cannot get enough of those sparkly bedspreads. They might possibly be the greatest thing ever!

• Reply Maia October 29, 2010 at 5:24 pm

So gorgeous! Her decoration always floors me.

• Reply vineeta November 3, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Oh my god, how inspirational. I just love how each and every thing in each and every corner is put together or made with love. To be sitting in these environs in the company of inspirational women like you has to be every bloggers dream. What is so amazing about you is that you make so many unheard of things come true. You make it happen and then you write and share about it. That is priceless. Thank you.

• Reply pleasesir November 5, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Wow – I can’t believe you stayed here – what an amazing place and experience!!!

• Reply Tinkie November 5, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I absolutely loved all the images. So inspirational. The culture, colours, designs are all magnificent. I live in Florida (grew up in holland) and would love to be able to get my hands on some of these terrific textiles and objects shown. Wish there were places to shop around here for items that are aesthetic and inspirational at an affordable price.

• Reply lulu November 7, 2010 at 4:03 am

I stayed in the same room! It looks like Maryum changed the beds though…It was one large bed before. Did you get to see the tent that we stenciled? If so I’d love to see your pictures on it… Isn’t Peacock Pavilions divinity….Oh I just love it there so much! Did you get to meet Lulu the peacock? oh its heaven!!!!

• Reply Tonya January 13, 2011 at 6:31 am

Ok…I am VERY jealous of who ever gets to live here! :-) BEAUTIFUL space…it is pretty simple….but they used simple details to create an AWESOME modern look. The globe light fixtures are to die for…the headboard belongs with me.

I am just smitten with this space!

• Reply Joanna @ Finding Shibusa March 24, 2011 at 12:16 am

I am absolutely blown away by this place… the mix of white and vibrant hues, the fabrics, the suzeni’s, the patterns, the lanterns, the details… all are perfect… and that mural is exquisite. It makes me so happy that places like this exist.

• Reply Roki September 8, 2011 at 11:15 am

I really like your page.

• Reply Walk The Medina September 5, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Wow what a great experience!!!! Peacock Pavilions and Marrakech are so magical!!!!