Books + Magazines

Ivy & Piper Online Magazine

November 24, 2010

Would you like to experience another fab interiors e-magazine? Of course you would! We can never get enough of all of these fabulous online magazines can we? I love flipping through their digital pages to see what’s on the design radars of people from around the world. This time we’re peeking in on Ivy & Piper, a new online mag from an Australian interior design duo, Melanie and Elizabeth, who met at design school and realized they shared an aesthetic and now years later, decided to launch a magazine together. They also have a line of pillows, lighting and table linens that you can purchase on their website, too. I love that! Want to check out some of their pages? Here’s a glimpse…

Ivy & Piper Online Magazine

Ivy & Piper Online Magazine

Ivy & Piper Online Magazine

Ivy & Piper Online Magazine

To view more of this lovely Ivy & Piper magazine on Issuu, click here. To shop for their pillows and things, visit their beautiful website. Enjoy!

(images: ivy & piper)

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply PriscilaPetersDecor November 24, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Wow! Stunning decor. I love the mix of white & bright colors. And, the pillows are just adorable.

• Reply Alicia Parsons | Atypical Type A November 25, 2010 at 12:06 am

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi, oi, oi!

• Reply Piper November 25, 2010 at 1:30 am

I have to say it was cool to come across a magazine with my name in the title!! It’s such a beautiful magazine too – colorful and lots of inspiration – yep, I’m smitten!

• Reply heather November 25, 2010 at 2:37 am

Ummm that bedroom is sublime….and to top it off a well made bed….a bit against the grain of pics of late…

• Reply Ivy and Piper November 27, 2010 at 11:27 am

Hi Holly

Thank you for the mention on the blog and for throwing your support behind our magazine! We love your blog keep the fabulous posts coming! Melanie and Elizabeth xx

• Reply Karen November 27, 2010 at 12:45 pm

My, these rooms are to die for. I love that white living room with the bright color accents. So clean looking! That’s the kind of living room I could only dream of having when the last kid goes off to college. *sigh* Can’t have it all, I guess.

Well, for the meantime, I’m just going to stare at this picture and live vicariously. Oh, if only I could get my hands on those coffee table magazines, pile two or three of those throw pillows beneath my head as I put my feet up on that immaculate white sofa, a coffee cup on the table threatening to stain everything within a two-meter radius …

I’ve just realized why I’m never going to have a house like that. *sigh* Back to staring at the pictures. Lovely curtains, those.

• Reply hena tayeb November 27, 2010 at 8:35 pm

gorgeous.. the bedroom with the gold wallpaper is so luxurious and beautiful. and i love all the pillows

• Reply Jenn @ LL4L November 28, 2010 at 12:23 am

This magazine looks great! I love these interiors! Especially the white, pink, and turquoise bedroom. I’m going to check out this new online mag now. Thank you!

• Reply Polly November 29, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Looks lovely! I’ll go and check it out now xx

• Reply Emma December 7, 2010 at 12:39 pm

I’m so excited to see my darling friend Kim’s house here… the first two shots are her house … she is one stylish cookie. You must check out her pretty blog too … http://brownbutton.blogspot.com

Emma xx

• Reply Tina Kent-Lady Chatterley's Affair February 20, 2011 at 4:42 am

Such a beautiful magazine! Can’t get enough of the colour mix! Thanks for sharing! Mum & I are going to their workshop next wkd-can’t wait! LovT