Gift Wrap From Luxe Paperie

Looking for gorgeous gift wrap? I bet! Have you check out Luxe Paperie lately? They have alllll kinds of good stuff on their site, visit this page to see what I mean. Their Italian marbled luxury gift wrap is a personal favorite, can you imagine it with gorgeous gold ribbon? Very rich and glamorous. Or, if you prefer, you can go with something more sugar sweet and girly…

Luxe Paperie

Luxe Paperie

Luxe Paperie

Fun patterns and colors!

(images: luxe paperie)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on December 15, 2010

1. Heather commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:00pm

I’m thinking those Vespas could be fun…and I’m sure my son would love the trains!
    Heather´s last blog post ..Whistling a Happy Tune

2. trish commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:11pm

i love to wrap. have good scissors. check. weighted tape dispenser. check. pretty pretty paper. check.
    inspiration ‘for the big wrap’ post. check
    big holiday good wishes from stateside!
    ox t
    trish´s last blog post ..wouldnt mind to find under the tree

3. Éva Csomós commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:25pm

Eine schöner als das andere! Ich liebe schöne Papiere! Liebe Grüße, Éva
    Éva Csomós´s last blog post ..Weihnachtswunderladen

4. Andreia commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:56pm

Love these drawings and colours!

5. Heather commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:24pm

love it! If I didn’t use just old paper and junk laying around the house for gift wrapping this would be on my list!
    Heather´s last blog post ..Quart Mason Jar Soap Dispenser with Metal Pump

6. Vanessa Elizabeth commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:25pm

I think I almost enjoy gift wrap more than the present itself. There’s something so endearing about a beautifully wrapped gift.
    Vanessa Elizabeth´s last blog post ..palatial bedrooms

7. Glenda Childers commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:36pm

Our family is often called the “beverage family” by friends, so I love the wrapping paper you showed with all the variety of cups. So fun.

Merry Christmas, Holly. Enjoy your first Christmas in your new home.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..I did it!

8. Chuzai Living commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:40am

I sighed looking at them. I love love love the brown paper with mugs! I also love the blue one in the middle on the left. Pretty!!
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Black and Yellow Girl’s Room

9. visualingual commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 2:50pm

Gorgeous! I especially love the red-and-salmon papers!
    visualingual´s last blog post ..Dixie Ghost Sign in Newport- KY And So Much More

10. Charla Anne commented