Gift Wrap From The Nimbus Factory

I thought I’d post a few more gift wrap shops online in case you still have papers to tape and ribbons to tie. Here is some lovely wrapping paper from The Nimbus Factory. You can choose from narwals, belugas, harp seals and foxes all in their festive winter gear…

The Nimbus Factory

Ahhhh, how cute are they — am I right? :)

(images: the nimbus factory)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on December 15, 2010

1. Jessica @JessaMae Photography commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:54pm

oh my gosh, these are so pretty & adorable & festive! Instant smile:D

2. Danielle commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:36pm

Totally sweet, but now whenever I see a Narwhal I think of a song my son sings all the time…”narwhals, narwhals swimmin’ in the ocean, creating a commotion..blah, blah blah, just don’t let them touch your balls.” He’s almost 10 and thinks it’s the funniest thing ever!
    Danielle´s last blog post ..What to Wear Wednesdays- Holiday Helpers

3. Mystica commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:36pm

These are so nice.
    Mystica´s last blog post ..Review – When we were orphans – Kazuo Ishiguro

4. decor8 commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:51pm

@Danielle – Okay now that is funny! I finished this post and I was singing in my head, “Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea, swim so wild and you swim so free, heaven above and the sea below and a little white whale on the go! Babyyyyy Balugaaaaa or Babyyyyy Balugaaaa is the water warm? Is your mama home with you, sooooo haaaaappy!” :)

Thanks for letting me have my karaoke moment. ;)

5. PJ @ Home Decor Accents commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 2:09am

I wished I had known about them before I wrapped all the gifts for my Grandson. They are just soooo cute.

Not too bad of a karaoke moment. I’m humming with you ;)

6. Shanon{MyFineGarden} commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 3:06am

Eeep! I love this the best. =) When I was little the zoo had beluga whales, and they were quite famous, making the news often. I thought they were the coolest things ever.
    Shanon{MyFineGarden}´s last blog post ..Treasury Love

7. Shell commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 2:47am

These prints are adorable. They have 60’s artwork vibe to them.
    Shell´s last blog post ..Happy Birthday- Jane

8. Toya of The Limerick Lane commented
    December 26th, 2010 at 3:22am

This paper is so cute. I need to buy it and keep it in my stash for gifts. Or use it and decoupage something.