Shopping + Products

Gift Wrap From The Nimbus Factory

December 15, 2010

I thought I’d post a few more gift wrap shops online in case you still have papers to tape and ribbons to tie. Here is some lovely wrapping paper from The Nimbus Factory. You can choose from narwals, belugas, harp seals and foxes all in their festive winter gear…

Gift Wrap From The Nimbus Factory

Ahhhh, how cute are they — am I right? :)

(images: the nimbus factory)

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Jessica @JessaMae Photography December 15, 2010 at 10:54 pm

oh my gosh, these are so pretty & adorable & festive! Instant smile:D

• Reply Danielle December 15, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Totally sweet, but now whenever I see a Narwhal I think of a song my son sings all the time…”narwhals, narwhals swimmin’ in the ocean, creating a commotion..blah, blah blah, just don’t let them touch your balls.” He’s almost 10 and thinks it’s the funniest thing ever!

• Reply decor8 December 15, 2010 at 11:51 pm

@Danielle – Okay now that is funny! I finished this post and I was singing in my head, “Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea, swim so wild and you swim so free, heaven above and the sea below and a little white whale on the go! Babyyyyy Balugaaaaa or Babyyyyy Balugaaaa is the water warm? Is your mama home with you, sooooo haaaaappy!” :)

Thanks for letting me have my karaoke moment. ;)

• Reply Mystica December 15, 2010 at 11:36 pm

These are so nice.

• Reply PJ @ Home Decor Accents December 16, 2010 at 2:09 am

I wished I had known about them before I wrapped all the gifts for my Grandson. They are just soooo cute.

Not too bad of a karaoke moment. I’m humming with you ;)

• Reply Shanon{MyFineGarden} December 16, 2010 at 3:06 am

Eeep! I love this the best. =) When I was little the zoo had beluga whales, and they were quite famous, making the news often. I thought they were the coolest things ever.

• Reply Shell December 17, 2010 at 2:47 am

These prints are adorable. They have 60’s artwork vibe to them.

• Reply Toya of The Limerick Lane December 26, 2010 at 3:22 am

This paper is so cute. I need to buy it and keep it in my stash for gifts. Or use it and decoupage something.