Handmade Shopping: 10 Etsy Shops

Hey there people! :) I thought I’d put together 10 Etsy shops in a mini shopping round-up for you today since I missed Take Five yesterday — double your pleasure with 10 instead of 5! Here are some sellers that you may already know about if you’ve been blogging or reading blogs for awhile — others may be brand new if you are newly online visiting handmade shops for the first time. I hope that you enjoy these talented handmade things for you, your home, your friends… Everyone loves handmade!

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

1. Jennifer Davis – Prints and paintings.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

2. The Lime Shop with tear towels, aprons and more.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

3. Papersquid – Modern eco-friendly papers.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

4. Kush Kush – For the kid in you.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

5. Eva Juliet – I always love what this creative lady in Montreal has up her sleeve. I own this print, but now I want to get my hands on this one for my office, too.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

6. Inaluxe – Fantastic colors and patterns that pop!

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

7. Michele Maule – Collages with heart, both prints and original works.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

8. Palomas Nest – I bought my husband a custom text bowl a few years ago and he still keeps it on his bedside table.

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

9. Drikab – I also have a bag from drikab that I bought years back as well, very durable — I still have it!

10 Handmade Sellers I Heart

10. Maria Kallin Photography – Such a treat!

I hope you saw something that made your heart go boom boom!

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on December 15, 2010

1. yael commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:10pm

Holly I just adore your selection!!!!!
    Specially, INALUXE!!!!!!
    LOVE
    Yael

2. christine {bijouandboheme} commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:21pm

Thanks! I love finding new Etsy shops to love- particularly in love with Maria Kallin’s photography but they are all fabulous!

3. laura trevey commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:22pm

Love inaluxe!!
    laura trevey´s last blog post ..Bright Ideas- Turner Pocock Wallpaper

4. Anna @ IHOD commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:23pm

I love discovering new artists via etsy. Thanks for sharing:)
    Anna @ IHOD´s last blog post ..12 Days of Christmas Gift Exchange – The 6th Day

5. amy commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:39pm

thanks for sharing:)) these are some awesome etsy sites:)
    amy´s last blog post ..Living in the clouds

6. Vanessa Elizabeth commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:43pm

Love the stamped pottery! Etsy never fails to have fabulous things.
    Vanessa Elizabeth´s last blog post ..palatial bedrooms

7. Kristan commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 8:47pm

Ooo, thanks for this great roundup. I love Eva Juliet’s store! I think I’m going to buy a print for my sister for xmas…
    Kristan´s last blog post ..Writerly Wednesday

8. Shanon{MyFineGarden} commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 9:07pm

Gifts for everyone and anyone! =)
    Shanon{MyFineGarden}´s last blog post ..Treasury Love

9. Sandrine commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 9:13pm

Thanks for sharing Holly, some new Etsy shop for my fav list :)
    Sandrine´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesdaystamping cards

10. Karin A commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 9:18pm

Paloma’s nest is new to me – beautiful! And Maria’s photos are always a treat, I love her work. :)
    Karin A´s last blog post ..Vinterljus

11. laura evans commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:00pm

the lime shop is gorgeous … & i’m loving both palomas nest & drikab as well. wonderful selections for that post christmas shop! xx
    laura evans´s last blog post ..remember – whimsical fine art photographic print

12. hena tayeb commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:05pm

great selection. Drikab’s bags look great
    hena tayeb´s last blog post ..Sleep Associations

13. Esti commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:09pm

anything y Jennifer Davies has been on my list for a while.
    Esti´s last blog post ..Revista Atelier

14. peggy commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 10:14pm

Holly, I bought ny husband a lovely Palomas Nest tiny bowl as well…
    it is so perfect and beautiful!
    He loves it and it is standing on his desk at work… putting him little smiles on his face :)
    peggy´s last blog post ..Your question answered- How do you do it all

15. Heather commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:26pm

boom boom BOOM! Yes.. handmade is the best :) ok so I am a little biased since I sell the stuff.. only wish I was as talented as these lovely shops! Thanks for sharing ;)
    Heather´s last blog post ..Quart Mason Jar Soap Dispenser with Metal Pump

16. Adriana commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:51pm

YAY! I’m so happy to be part of this great selection! So sweet! Glad to hear the weekender still being useful! ;D
    Adriana´s last blog post ..drikab sunglow jute pouch

17. Jutta commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 8:15am

Maria Kallin’s photos definitely make my heart go boom boom! :)
    Jutta´s last blog post ..Candle light in winter night

18. Chuzai Living commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:47am

I love drikab!!! I want that white jacket, too! Papersquid is also another favorite of mine. I like all of them though. Etsy feels like a girls’ wonderland.
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Black and Yellow Girl’s Room

19. Mateja commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 3:35pm

I love DrikaB too. And MariaKallin – it was here, on decor8 that I came across her work for the first time. I’m in love with it, definetely a fave. Swoon! Thanks you for some new finds, Holly. You never let me down :) xo
    Mateja´s last blog post ..Spoilt for choice – a 30usd gift certificate

20. hoganfe handmade originals commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:12pm

Wonderful etsy collection Holly!

Mary
    hoganfe handmade originals´s last blog post ..Poppy Flower Print Handmade Large Pouch Clutch Flat Bottom Padded Kindle Make Up Travel Gadget Bag

21. Erin - The Smallest Sparrow commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:10pm

I love it all but am especially inspired by the photography. Be still my heart.
    Erin – The Smallest Sparrow´s last blog post ..Christmas Tree Tee and Matching Hair Clip

22. Maria Kallin commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 7:29pm

Wow, beautiful selections and it is an honor to be featured. Thank you so much Holly ? I want to wish you a wonderful weekend!
    Maria Kallin´s last blog post ..The Jet – 8×8 Fine Art Photo

23. Pamela Bates commented
    January 14th, 2011 at 12:17am

What a selection! So much talent and diversity on etsy. Thanks for sharing these shops. Most I had yet to discover!

24. Pamela Bates commented
    January 14th, 2011 at 12:18am

whoops, typo in above address. again, thanks so much for sharing these talented etsians.
    Pamela Bates´s last blog post ..Digital Paper Design Set- &39Paisley Dreams Ceramica&39