Happy Home For Papers + Things

December 15, 2010

Happy Home is truly my happy place. What am I talking about? The Happy Home online shop! It is a divine little nook on the web that I just want to jump inside of and live. It’s so sweet! Owned by two French girls who also have a pretty blog called Beauty Everyday…. just look at these things, don’t they just make you want to drool rainbows!?

Happy Home For Papers + Things

1 / Plate: marine and white plaid 2 / Round tray natural 3 / Pear notepad 4 / Masking tape 5 / Cake stand (from House Doctor) 6 / Small dog in linen 7 / Crocodile in linen 8 / Paumes books 9 / Owl candlestick holder (also from House Doctor) 10 / Navy and white gingham Plate 11 / Linen napkins 12 / Coasters in linen.

Happy Home For Papers + Things

1 / Photo album 2 / Book 3 / 2011 event planner 4 / Porcelain bowl (from House Doctor) 5 / Small wooden bowl 6 / Trivet in linen 7 / Zipped pocket in linen 8 / Wire flower holder 9 / Wooden box of rubber stamps 10 / Dish 11 / Knife 12 / Decorating Book

Happy Home For Papers + Things

Happy Home For Papers + Things

Happy Home For Papers + Things

Happy Home For Papers + Things

Happy Home For Papers + Things

I have this and now I want to order more — they are from Korea. Beautiful! I use them each day as my To Do list.

I can never tire of this paper and cute Japanese/Zakka stuff! I should lay out all of my crafting supplies and stationery and show you sometime, I love all of it – my rubber stamps, tapes, journals, books… and sometimes I feel like I’m 12 years old again asking my mother to drag me to the Sanrio shop — but I’m soooo okay with that, I will love paper goods forever + ever + ever!

(images: happy home)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Andreia December 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm

Lovely stuff! wow those tapes with floral motifs are amazing!

• Reply Sanja December 16, 2010 at 12:05 am

:) sounds familiar. I love how, though school is long gone, each September I need to buy some new notebooks, pens, sketchbooks and colored pencils :)

• Reply Brooke H December 16, 2010 at 12:24 am

Such a pretty assortment of office fabulousness! . . . (Now I just need the office!) ;)

• Reply Jenna Templeton December 16, 2010 at 12:33 am

Great post! I love my Japanese Zakka & stationary :)

• Reply Valentina December 16, 2010 at 12:43 am

Beautiful! I really have to get some of thoses tapes… sooo cool!

• Reply Vanessa Elizabeth December 16, 2010 at 1:10 am

I can never have enough stationary. Thanks for the share!

• Reply Heather December 16, 2010 at 1:30 am

Thanks for this great find Holly!! I love your expression “drool rainbows” just as much as the tape itself! You inspire me to lighten up and enjoy my life and see the sunshine and rainbows in it! (instead of taking everything so seriously)

• Reply Shannon Margaret December 16, 2010 at 2:21 am

I would love to get the TO DO list but I don’t see it on their website. Could you please post for us the TO DO URL for this…

Shannon Margaret

• Reply Forgotten Fancies December 16, 2010 at 2:27 am

Oh these are lovely!! Swoon….

• Reply This Time Now December 16, 2010 at 3:06 am

I love those journals! They are everywhere here in Korea as Koreans love innovative design and stationery. The ones that you show here are even more inexpensive here in Seoul. I’ll send some to a couple of family members in the States. Thanks for the reminder.

• Reply Cookie Cutter December 16, 2010 at 3:27 am

I’m totally with you on the stationery and paper love! I kept asking for them when I was a kid yet I sometimes couldn’t bear to use them. Keeping them nice and safe, taking out to look at them occasionally made me really happy. My parents never got it! Haha.

• Reply kristine toward December 16, 2010 at 4:02 am

I love the patterned tapes, beautiful post

• Reply Vicky December 16, 2010 at 4:08 am

Love this store. I so wished they shipped to the US. The pad you use for to-do’s is fabulous, I definitely need to find something like that to buy for next year!

• Reply leslie December 16, 2010 at 4:50 am

This is my happy place! I love everything!!! I really enjoy how they feature their products too. AMAZING!

• Reply Katie December 16, 2010 at 6:20 am

The Japanese zakka indeed has its influence all over the world. French girls! :) Lovely post.

• Reply Michelle December 16, 2010 at 6:32 am

love this stationary stuff :)

• Reply Christina Diaz December 16, 2010 at 7:19 am

heeheehee i was/am obsessed with Sanrio. Every week I got to go and do a little browsing! Sometimes I could get the surprise grab bag!! It was super exciting to find out what goodies would be in store. I too will never ever tire of cute tapes, paper, ribbon, and hello kitty….!!!

• Reply audrey December 16, 2010 at 7:43 am

Oh thank you for this adorable message :))
    Just a little correction: Alexis is not a girl but my husband ;)

• Reply Ele December 16, 2010 at 8:47 am

Those are some of the prettiest tapes I’ve ever seen. Love patterned tapes, it’s one trend I hope never goes away. This year, all my Christmas presents are being wrapped in brown kraft paper (some plain, some crinkled up) with festive tapes- I have five different ones.

• Reply laura evans December 16, 2010 at 8:52 am

so so much pretty! i want … well … everything!

• Reply ishtar December 16, 2010 at 10:19 am

LOL!! I know how you feel!!i feel the SAME way when I look at all the japanese masking tape, pretty stamps,.craft envelopes…back to childhood again!! good therapy!!! : )

• Reply céline December 16, 2010 at 10:23 am

Hi i’m french and i enjoy ZAKKA and happy Home, Audrey is so nice and her selection is so cute. I ordered the hummingbird: “la chouette” . I wish you a merry Christmas.

• Reply Ylva December 16, 2010 at 10:28 am

absolutely adorable!! love these masking tapes, just can’t get enough of them :)

• Reply Will December 16, 2010 at 10:39 am

Oh my! Holly, I am so tempted by the owl and the masking tape. Thanks for sharing these – some great stocking ideas!

• Reply Rocio Rincon December 16, 2010 at 10:54 am

I feel happy just looking at those cute Japanese stuff! They are so colorful and pretty. I love those stickers!!!

• Reply belinda December 16, 2010 at 11:29 am

ahhh what great taste in store name they have!!!! thanks for posting – i bought some floral-print tapes today. can’t wait to use! x

• Reply Chuzai Living December 16, 2010 at 11:31 am

I love Japanese paper goods, too!! When I lived there I don’t think I appreciate them very much. Growing up in Japan, paper goods from the U.S. or Europe was much more exotic, cuter and prestigious. I guess grass is greener. I use my girls as an excuse to buy Sanrio goods after many years! I love it.

• Reply Laura December 16, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Ahh I love stationary too holly! I bought one of the owl candle holders from atelier abigail ahern the other day in islington, london. He is lovely! Xx

• Reply Kellie Collis December 16, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Pretty stuff! Loving those printed masking tapes! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

• Reply Liesl December 16, 2010 at 1:43 pm

What is that last image in your post? I love it!

• Reply Kate December 16, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I love all of this! Surprisingly I don’t have any of the decorative tapes etc,… at least not yet. I still have the stickers and paper goods I collected when I was younger, though. I think some of it may even be back “in” (so maybe I can use it in those inspiring ways!), but some of it sadly not so much. For example, Lisa Frank circa 1993 (that would be the neon drool with dolphins).

• Reply PriscilaPetersDecor December 16, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Lovely colors and patterns

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente December 16, 2010 at 4:12 pm

oh my….these are all so delicious. Love it all & I have those kraft pads too, they sit by my computer and I put my to do’s on there every day! :)

• Reply *Dream Weaver* December 16, 2010 at 5:15 pm

:) i love your tapes.
    they are so pretty!!!
    I bought a diary from Korea too and am waiting for it to be delivered.
    I can’t wait to start decorating and using it.
    One of the reasons I can’t wait for 2011 to start :)

• Reply Charlie December 16, 2010 at 6:29 pm

I love owls! The blue one on their web site is MY must! I must have them in the pair. For real. I am crazy about owls. ceramic ones, not real ones.

• Reply jenn December 16, 2010 at 7:26 pm

These are amazing! Heading over to check out more goodies on their website now :)

• Reply Moniek December 16, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Wauw, I love te stylisch paper fruits. How beautiful made.

• Reply Couve Illustrations December 16, 2010 at 7:27 pm

every single thing there is amazing!

thanks for sharing!

• Reply Shirry Dolgin December 16, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Such lovely and yummy things…i can look at it all day long (now thw trick is not to blow all my money and buy everything you posted!!)

• Reply janis - pinecone camp December 16, 2010 at 8:17 pm

You’re really fueling my obsession with masking tape! Love Fog Linen too….I think I need to head over to Happy Home right now.

• Reply Arachna December 16, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Lovely stuff!

But this is the second shop in a week where when I’m intrigued and I click through looking to buy I am completely baffled by artistic shots that leave me in the dark about what a thing actually looks like!

I like the cover of that daily planner… but am I the only one who can’t find a picture of what it looks like inside? How can anyone be expected to buy it?

• Reply leah December 16, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Thanks for sharing. This mirrors my obsession. I have tried to say the stuff I buy is for my kids… but ultimately i don’t want to share!
    So excited to check out this new (to me) shop!

• Reply Erin - The Smallest Sparrow December 16, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Oh my! I’m a sucker for supplies. Love, love, love!

• Reply uschi36 December 16, 2010 at 11:14 pm

you shouln’t have done this to me … now i cant live without this beautiful paper stuff … :-) (but cant afford it now !)

• Reply Danielle December 16, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Happy for sure!!! I need that organizer and quick…life has been getting busier and busier for me! On a side note…I did a post on my mothers hand made holiday cards today and I would really love it, if you made a comment…it would make her day! No need to join or any of that! I just would love for her to get a comment from you…she loves loves loves your blog!! No worries if too busy, just thought I would ask! Have a wonderful day and hope you’re staying warm!

• Reply Mary December 17, 2010 at 12:11 am

I love all this stuff!! And I practically lived in my local Sanrio shop when I was younger too. I definitely never grew out of it, though I try to tone it down somewhat when I’m in an office-type working environment. Now I get to buy all that stuff for my niece, who’s almost five and just discovering the wonderful world of Hello Kitty:)

• Reply Julie the Alkaline Sister December 17, 2010 at 4:27 am

oh my gosh- those patterned floral tapes and everything are wonderful! I am so tape deprived! Not like some friends I know! and the Ottolenghi cook book is so amazing-luuuv it! Wish we had an Ottolenghi cafe here!

• Reply Annie :: Lovely Tape December 17, 2010 at 7:13 pm

You might also want to visit my e-shop ! Enjoy your visit !

• Reply audrey and alexis December 17, 2010 at 8:25 pm

It is really a pleasure to read all your comments :)

• Reply hena tayeb December 18, 2010 at 12:18 am

oh i love fancy tape..

• Reply Thais December 18, 2010 at 5:44 am

I love it! I wish they had such nice things when i was a kid at school, cause today i get to buy all these things but don’t really know what to do with them.

• Reply Christina December 19, 2010 at 6:23 am

Me too! Forever + ever + ever= how long I will love papers, cards, stamps, masking tape, pens and pencils…on and on!

Thanks for such a lovely blog!

• Reply Sarah December 21, 2010 at 5:08 am

Kinda off topic, but where do you get mesh baskets like that?

• Reply Elaine December 25, 2010 at 9:09 pm

please where do you get the journal on the last pic?

• Reply natalja January 6, 2011 at 5:04 pm

audrey and alexis: is the last pic from your shop as well?

• Reply Audrey and Alexis May 29, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Hi Natalja !
    The last five photos were not taken by us. We just used them to illustrate the items.
    Have a nice end of week :)
    See you soon on Happy Home !