Happy Home For Papers + Things

Happy Home is truly my happy place. What am I talking about? The Happy Home online shop! It is a divine little nook on the web that I just want to jump inside of and live. It’s so sweet! Owned by two French girls who also have a pretty blog called Beauty Everyday…. just look at these things, don’t they just make you want to drool rainbows!?

Happy Home

1 / Plate: marine and white plaid 2 / Round tray natural 3 / Pear notepad 4 / Masking tape 5 / Cake stand (from House Doctor) 6 / Small dog in linen 7 / Crocodile in linen 8 / Paumes books 9 / Owl candlestick holder (also from House Doctor) 10 / Navy and white gingham Plate 11 / Linen napkins 12 / Coasters in linen.

Happy Home

1 / Photo album 2 / Book 3 / 2011 event planner 4 / Porcelain bowl (from House Doctor) 5 / Small wooden bowl 6 / Trivet in linen 7 / Zipped pocket in linen 8 / Wire flower holder 9 / Wooden box of rubber stamps 10 / Dish 11 / Knife 12 / Decorating Book

Happy Home

Happy Home

Happy Home

Happy Home

59178990

I have this and now I want to order more — they are from Korea. Beautiful! I use them each day as my To Do list.

I can never tire of this paper and cute Japanese/Zakka stuff! I should lay out all of my crafting supplies and stationery and show you sometime, I love all of it – my rubber stamps, tapes, journals, books… and sometimes I feel like I’m 12 years old again asking my mother to drag me to the Sanrio shop — but I’m soooo okay with that, I will love paper goods forever + ever + ever!

(images: happy home)

Posted by decor8 in stationery on December 15, 2010

1. Andreia commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:59pm

Lovely stuff! wow those tapes with floral motifs are amazing!
    Andreia´s last blog post ..Embrulhos de Natal Christmas wrapping

2. Sanja commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 12:05am

:) sounds familiar. I love how, though school is long gone, each September I need to buy some new notebooks, pens, sketchbooks and colored pencils :)

3. Brooke H commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 12:24am

Such a pretty assortment of office fabulousness! . . . (Now I just need the office!) ;)
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Costume Illustration- Giorgio Armani

4. Jenna Templeton commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 12:33am

Great post! I love my Japanese Zakka & stationary :)
    Jenna Templeton´s last blog post ..Jennas Christmas Gift Wrapping &amp Decorations

5. Valentina commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 12:43am

Beautiful! I really have to get some of thoses tapes… sooo cool!
    Valentina´s last blog post ..few things

6. Vanessa Elizabeth commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 1:10am

I can never have enough stationary. Thanks for the share!
    Vanessa Elizabeth´s last blog post ..palatial bedrooms

7. Heather commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 1:30am

Thanks for this great find Holly!! I love your expression “drool rainbows” just as much as the tape itself! You inspire me to lighten up and enjoy my life and see the sunshine and rainbows in it! (instead of taking everything so seriously)
    Heather´s last blog post ..Make It or Break It- A Pretty Success Story

8. Shannon Margaret commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 2:21am

I would love to get the TO DO list but I don’t see it on their website. Could you please post for us the TO DO URL for this…

Thanks,

Shannon Margaret

9. Forgotten Fancies commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 2:27am

Oh these are lovely!! Swoon….
    Forgotten Fancies´s last blog post ..Pink nail polish

10. This Time Now commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 3:06am

I love those journals! They are everywhere here in Korea as Koreans love innovative design and stationery. The ones that you show here are even more inexpensive here in Seoul. I’ll send some to a couple of family members in the States. Thanks for the reminder.

11. Cookie Cutter commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 3:27am

I’m totally with you on the stationery and paper love! I kept asking for them when I was a kid yet I sometimes couldn’t bear to use them. Keeping them nice and safe, taking out to look at them occasionally made me really happy. My parents never got it! Haha.
    Cookie Cutter´s last blog post ..A Friend in Another City

12. kristine toward commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 4:02am

I love the patterned tapes, beautiful post

13. Vicky commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 4:08am

Love this store. I so wished they shipped to the US. The pad you use for to-do’s is fabulous, I definitely need to find something like that to buy for next year!
    Vicky´s last blog post ..Directional sheep

14. leslie commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 4:50am

This is my happy place! I love everything!!! I really enjoy how they feature their products too. AMAZING!
    leslie´s last blog post ..Color Me Pretty Time

15. Katie commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 6:20am

The Japanese zakka indeed has its influence all over the world. French girls! :) Lovely post.
    Katie´s last blog post ..Every Wednesday

16. Michelle commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 6:32am

love this stationary stuff :)

17. Christina Diaz commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:19am

heeheehee i was/am obsessed with Sanrio. Every week I got to go and do a little browsing! Sometimes I could get the surprise grab bag!! It was super exciting to find out what goodies would be in store. I too will never ever tire of cute tapes, paper, ribbon, and hello kitty….!!!
    Christina Diaz´s last blog post ..Foggy Sunset

18. audrey commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:43am

Oh thank you for this adorable message :))
    Just a little correction: Alexis is not a girl but my husband ;)
    audrey´s last blog post ..Toc toc toc ! n° 2 et masking tape set

19. Ele commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 8:47am

Those are some of the prettiest tapes I’ve ever seen. Love patterned tapes, it’s one trend I hope never goes away. This year, all my Christmas presents are being wrapped in brown kraft paper (some plain, some crinkled up) with festive tapes- I have five different ones.
    Ele´s last blog post ..Guts and guile- Brussels Sprout Slaw

20. laura evans commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 8:52am

so so much pretty! i want … well … everything!
    laura evans´s last blog post ..remember – whimsical fine art photographic print

21. ishtar commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:19am

LOL!! I know how you feel!!i feel the SAME way when I look at all the japanese masking tape, pretty stamps,.craft envelopes…back to childhood again!! good therapy!!! : )
    ishtar´s last blog post ..A little story- Un pequeño cuento

22. céline commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:23am

Hi i’m french and i enjoy ZAKKA and happy Home, Audrey is so nice and her selection is so cute. I ordered the hummingbird: “la chouette” . I wish you a merry Christmas.
    céline´s last blog post ..I Love Lille- Galerie Boutique SR77

23. Ylva commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:28am

absolutely adorable!! love these masking tapes, just can’t get enough of them :)

24. Will commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:39am

Oh my! Holly, I am so tempted by the owl and the masking tape. Thanks for sharing these – some great stocking ideas!
    Will´s last blog post ..Decorating with Crates

25. Rocio Rincon commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:54am

I feel happy just looking at those cute Japanese stuff! They are so colorful and pretty. I love those stickers!!!
    Rocio Rincon´s last blog post ..Santa Sweatheart- heres my List

26. belinda commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:29am

ahhh what great taste in store name they have!!!! thanks for posting – i bought some floral-print tapes today. can’t wait to use! x
    belinda´s last blog post ..diy christmas gift ideas… from clever creatives

27. Chuzai Living commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:31am

I love Japanese paper goods, too!! When I lived there I don’t think I appreciate them very much. Growing up in Japan, paper goods from the U.S. or Europe was much more exotic, cuter and prestigious. I guess grass is greener. I use my girls as an excuse to buy Sanrio goods after many years! I love it.
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Black and Yellow Girl’s Room

28. Laura commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 1:18pm

Ahh I love stationary too holly! I bought one of the owl candle holders from atelier abigail ahern the other day in islington, london. He is lovely! Xx

29. Kellie Collis commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 1:18pm

Pretty stuff! Loving those printed masking tapes! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx
    Kellie Collis´s last blog post ..The morning

30. Liesl commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 1:43pm

What is that last image in your post? I love it!

31. Kate commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 2:47pm

I love all of this! Surprisingly I don’t have any of the decorative tapes etc,… at least not yet. I still have the stickers and paper goods I collected when I was younger, though. I think some of it may even be back “in” (so maybe I can use it in those inspiring ways!), but some of it sadly not so much. For example, Lisa Frank circa 1993 (that would be the neon drool with dolphins).
    Kate´s last blog post ..A Sunday Kind of Love 4 on Thursday

32. PriscilaPetersDecor commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 3:15pm

Lovely colors and patterns
    PriscilaPetersDecor´s last blog post ..Cozy inspiration

33. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 4:12pm

oh my….these are all so delicious. Love it all & I have those kraft pads too, they sit by my computer and I put my to do’s on there every day! :)
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..The little things

34. *Dream Weaver* commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 5:15pm

:) i love your tapes.
    they are so pretty!!!
    I bought a diary from Korea too and am waiting for it to be delivered.
    I can’t wait to start decorating and using it.
    One of the reasons I can’t wait for 2011 to start :)

35. Charlie commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 6:29pm

I love owls! The blue one on their web site is MY must! I must have them in the pair. For real. I am crazy about owls. ceramic ones, not real ones.

36. jenn commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:26pm

These are amazing! Heading over to check out more goodies on their website now :)
    jenn´s last blog post ..create dessert table

37. Moniek commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:26pm

Wauw, I love te stylisch paper fruits. How beautiful made.

38. Couve Illustrations commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:27pm

every single thing there is amazing!

thanks for sharing!

39. Shirry Dolgin commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 7:55pm

Such lovely and yummy things…i can look at it all day long (now thw trick is not to blow all my money and buy everything you posted!!)

40. janis - pinecone camp commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 8:17pm

You’re really fueling my obsession with masking tape! Love Fog Linen too….I think I need to head over to Happy Home right now.
    janis – pinecone camp´s last blog post ..Baked formerly known as Baked On Monday!

41. Arachna commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 9:57pm

Lovely stuff!

But this is the second shop in a week where when I’m intrigued and I click through looking to buy I am completely baffled by artistic shots that leave me in the dark about what a thing actually looks like!

I like the cover of that daily planner… but am I the only one who can’t find a picture of what it looks like inside? How can anyone be expected to buy it?

*baffled*

42. leah commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:10pm

Thanks for sharing. This mirrors my obsession. I have tried to say the stuff I buy is for my kids… but ultimately i don’t want to share!
    So excited to check out this new (to me) shop!

43. Erin - The Smallest Sparrow commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:11pm

Oh my! I’m a sucker for supplies. Love, love, love!
    Erin – The Smallest Sparrow´s last blog post ..Christmas Tree Tee and Matching Hair Clip

44. uschi36 commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:14pm

you shouln’t have done this to me … now i cant live without this beautiful paper stuff … :-) (but cant afford it now !)

45. Danielle commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:48pm

Happy for sure!!! I need that organizer and quick…life has been getting busier and busier for me! On a side note…I did a post on my mothers hand made holiday cards today and I would really love it, if you made a comment…it would make her day! No need to join or any of that! I just would love for her to get a comment from you…she loves loves loves your blog!! No worries if too busy, just thought I would ask! Have a wonderful day and hope you’re staying warm!
    Danielle´s last blog post ..Giveaway Winner and Holiday Cards

46. Mary commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 12:11am

I love all this stuff!! And I practically lived in my local Sanrio shop when I was younger too. I definitely never grew out of it, though I try to tone it down somewhat when I’m in an office-type working environment. Now I get to buy all that stuff for my niece, who’s almost five and just discovering the wonderful world of Hello Kitty:)
    Mary´s last blog post ..Speaking of Snow

47. Julie the Alkaline Sister commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 4:27am

oh my gosh- those patterned floral tapes and everything are wonderful! I am so tape deprived! Not like some friends I know! and the Ottolenghi cook book is so amazing-luuuv it! Wish we had an Ottolenghi cafe here!
    Julie the Alkaline Sister´s last blog post ..Vegan Crunchy Thai Green Salad–Eating Healthy thru Christmas-or Not

48. Annie :: Lovely Tape commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 7:13pm

You might also want to visit my e-shop http://www.lovelytape.com ! Enjoy your visit !

49. audrey and alexis commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 8:25pm

It is really a pleasure to read all your comments :)

50. hena tayeb commented
    December 18th, 2010 at 12:18am

oh i love fancy tape..
    hena tayeb´s last blog post ..Sleep Associations

51. Thais commented
    December 18th, 2010 at 5:44am

I love it! I wish they had such nice things when i was a kid at school, cause today i get to buy all these things but don’t really know what to do with them.

52. Christina commented
    December 19th, 2010 at 6:23am

Me too! Forever + ever + ever= how long I will love papers, cards, stamps, masking tape, pens and pencils…on and on!

Thanks for such a lovely blog!

53. Sarah commented
    December 21st, 2010 at 5:08am

Kinda off topic, but where do you get mesh baskets like that?

54. Elaine commented
    December 25th, 2010 at 9:09pm

please where do you get the journal on the last pic?

55. natalja commented
    January 6th, 2011 at 5:04pm

hi

audrey and alexis: is the last pic from your shop as well?

56. Audrey and Alexis commented
    May 29th, 2011 at 4:51pm

Hi Natalja !
    The last five photos were not taken by us. We just used them to illustrate the items.
    Have a nice end of week :)
    See you soon on Happy Home !