kikki.K Gift Guide

I just loved this free download from kikki.K that I spotted today, it’s a Christmas Gift Guide PDF and I think that the photography is lovely and the product shots are divine. I wish kikki.K was a little closer to home (they are an Australian paper goods company), but that’s okay because I can still enjoy browsing their products online. Here, have a peek and then go be inspired on their site with all of their great products + things…

kikki.K Christmas Gift Guide

Red, Blue and White – how pretty!

Enjoy!

(images: kikki.K)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on December 15, 2010

1. Emma commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:06pm

Lucky for me I DO live in Australia, and near Melbourne where there is plenty of Kikki-K stores to keep me and my Christmas shopping busy :) Actually might head there for some post-Christmas sale shopping.

2. notabilia commented
    December 15th, 2010 at 11:21pm

I *just* discovered kikki.K now that I live overseas (and closer to Australia). Gorgeous stuff, I agree.
    notabilia´s last blog post ..Singapore Shopaholic- BooksActually and Birds &amp Co

3. Sonja Barrett commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 8:14am

I just met Kristina, founder of Kikki.K, at a Swedish market here in Melbourne, Australia. She was so lovely and all the things at Kikki.K reflect true Scandinavian aesthetic. Love it! And of course, whenever I go into Kikki.K I have to touch everything!

4. Celine poule folle commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:11am

Thanks for this great link, I love it so much, great products!!

5. Chuzai Living commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 11:43am

Lovely, lovely! I love the tree branch in the first photo!! What a pretty way to decorate! I have to look for one to use to decorate my house! Kaho
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Black and Yellow Girl’s Room

6. iam commented
    December 16th, 2010 at 10:27pm

yeah.. they also have a lovely store… love… love… love…
    April
    iam´s last blog post ..Behind White Christmas

7. Andrea commented
    December 17th, 2010 at 2:15am

That is my diary this year – I have it sitting right in front of me now!
    Andrea´s last blog post ..Holidays A Provencal Christmas

8. The Office Stylist commented
    December 19th, 2010 at 3:30am

I love that gift guide too! I got it via email and I just love to look at all the products. SO pretty!

Happy Holidays!

9. Kate commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 9:45pm

Love Kikki-k! Even got myself a Christmas casual job one year in a store as I love it so much. Only problem was I spent instore more than I earned working there!
    Kate´s last blog post ..The only way to be