Shopping + Products

kikki.K Gift Guide

December 15, 2010

I just loved this free download from kikki.K that I spotted today, it’s a Christmas Gift Guide PDF and I think that the photography is lovely and the product shots are divine. I wish kikki.K was a little closer to home (they are an Australian paper goods company), but that’s okay because I can still enjoy browsing their products online. Here, have a peek and then go be inspired on their site with all of their great products + things…

kikki.K Gift Guide

Red, Blue and White – how pretty!

(images: kikki.K)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Emma December 15, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Lucky for me I DO live in Australia, and near Melbourne where there is plenty of Kikki-K stores to keep me and my Christmas shopping busy :) Actually might head there for some post-Christmas sale shopping.

• Reply notabilia December 15, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I *just* discovered kikki.K now that I live overseas (and closer to Australia). Gorgeous stuff, I agree.

• Reply Sonja Barrett December 16, 2010 at 8:14 am

I just met Kristina, founder of Kikki.K, at a Swedish market here in Melbourne, Australia. She was so lovely and all the things at Kikki.K reflect true Scandinavian aesthetic. Love it! And of course, whenever I go into Kikki.K I have to touch everything!

• Reply Celine poule folle December 16, 2010 at 11:11 am

Thanks for this great link, I love it so much, great products!!

• Reply Chuzai Living December 16, 2010 at 11:43 am

Lovely, lovely! I love the tree branch in the first photo!! What a pretty way to decorate! I have to look for one to use to decorate my house! Kaho

• Reply iam December 16, 2010 at 10:27 pm

yeah.. they also have a lovely store… love… love… love…

• Reply Andrea December 17, 2010 at 2:15 am

That is my diary this year – I have it sitting right in front of me now!

• Reply The Office Stylist December 19, 2010 at 3:30 am

I love that gift guide too! I got it via email and I just love to look at all the products. SO pretty!

Happy Holidays!

• Reply Kate December 13, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Love Kikki-k! Even got myself a Christmas casual job one year in a store as I love it so much. Only problem was I spent instore more than I earned working there!