Shopping + Products

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

December 23, 2010

I’d like to share Neëst with you today as I know you will love all of their natural wood products which makes my heart so happy. Based in Paris, Neëst is an online shop which merges Japanese and Scandinavian style resulting in a natural, simple style that so many of us are drawn to like a moth to the light. Are you attracted to this look as well? Curated and owned by the talented Sandrine Pigeon, I’m sure you will find her shop, blog and her home very inspirational — it oozes with pure + natural style. See for yourself…

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Sandrine also has a beautiful home tour over at the Stir, you can see it there if you’d like. She lives there with her husband and two teenage children and the space is simply divine — mixing lots of mid century classics, pure white walls, small floral prints, linen, and natural hardwood floors. Here is a glimpse below…

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

Everything is so sweet in Sandrine’s world including her adorable kitty Pompon shown above… that cat in the basket photo has to be one of the sweetest photos ever. :)

(images: neëst)

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

• Reply jeska December 23, 2010 at 7:27 pm

A ton of loveliness! So pretty, seasons greetings to you Holly.

• Reply Glenda Childers December 23, 2010 at 7:37 pm

The title of this post made me laugh – out loud. What a crazy small world we live in . . . French shop with Japanese and Scandivanian style. Love this.

Merry Christmas, Holly.
    Fondly,
    Glenda

• Reply Justina December 23, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Loving all of the tiny florals here! Love the coasters (which are the same as the wall art?) anyway they’re great. Thanks for the introduction Holly! Happy Holidays to you.
    ~Justina @compaicreative

• Reply simone leblanc December 23, 2010 at 7:49 pm

perfection ;)

• Reply Katie Bee December 23, 2010 at 8:39 pm

I just can’t get over how cute the kitten is…my in-laws’ cats are always jumping in boxes and baskets like that. I’d believe that they didn’t even have to coax the little one in there!
    Oh, and the floral pillow–great shot of color in the neutral palette. Love it!

• Reply Ashley {Indie Pretty Projects} December 23, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Thank you so much for writing about Neëst – I love everything about them, especially those coasters! Happy Holidays :)

• Reply Monica Lee December 24, 2010 at 12:27 am

I simply MUST have those coasters, they are perfect!

• Reply Shones December 24, 2010 at 1:31 am

The style is lovely, but honestly, I’m still stuck on the kitty. That is one of the cutest cats I’ve ever seen!

• Reply Andreia December 24, 2010 at 1:36 am

This shop is really amazing! I love lots of things tgere! Thanks so much for this post!

• Reply Mariela December 24, 2010 at 1:57 am

Love everything!, great shop and cute cat : ) . Also, Merry Christmas!!!

• Reply Audrey December 24, 2010 at 11:41 am

Great photos ! More pictures here : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=253773&id=318562981318

• Reply Patsy Morrison December 26, 2010 at 12:02 am

I’m away from home so i might have to wait to get my hands dirty again… but I have a list of other digital projects to get started in my mind. Thank you so much for inspiring:) xo

• Reply Laura December 26, 2010 at 12:29 am

Beautiful pastel shades in this photos. But i can’t get my eyes out of this sofa, it’s gorgeous! Anyone know what designer or where to find it?

• Reply Stacy Gregory December 29, 2010 at 11:35 am

Oooh I’m loving that photo with the deer, the bird, butterflies, and the writing you used for the wish — happy healthy harmonious 2011 Holly! Love Kat xox

• Reply Carla January 1, 2011 at 1:43 am

That little kitten is gorgeous!!!!!
    Happy New Year x

• Reply erin*sparkle & hay January 3, 2011 at 3:54 am

oh my goodness they had me at the cat! what fun this shop is!

• Reply Natalie January 3, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Does anyone know what kind of cat that is???

She/he is seriously one of the cutest animals I’ve ever seen, and now I want one :)

• Reply Tori January 4, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Really enjoying these natural wood pieces — especially the trivets. Love the design!

• Reply Emilie March 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm

I love that there’s a bike in the place! I’m going to try it with my old one.

Love the ideas!