Neëst: French Shop With Japanese/Scandinavian Style

I’d like to share Neëst with you today as I know you will love all of their natural wood products which makes my heart so happy. Based in Paris, Neëst is an online shop which merges Japanese and Scandinavian style resulting in a natural, simple style that so many of us are drawn to like a moth to the light. Are you attracted to this look as well? Curated and owned by the talented Sandrine Pigeon, I’m sure you will find her shop, blog and her home very inspirational — it oozes with pure + natural style. See for yourself…

Neëst

Neëst

Neëst

Sandrine also has a beautiful home tour over at the Stir, you can see it there if you’d like. She lives there with her husband and two teenage children and the space is simply divine — mixing lots of mid century classics, pure white walls, small floral prints, linen, and natural hardwood floors. Here is a glimpse below…

Neëst

Neëst

Neëst

Neëst

Everything is so sweet in Sandrine’s world including her adorable kitty Pompon shown above… that cat in the basket photo has to be one of the sweetest photos ever. :)

(images: neëst)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on December 23, 2010

1. jeska commented
    December 23rd, 2010 at 7:27pm

A ton of loveliness! So pretty, seasons greetings to you Holly.
    jeska´s last blog post ..A new address

2. Glenda Childers commented
    December 23rd, 2010 at 7:37pm

The title of this post made me laugh – out loud. What a crazy small world we live in . . . French shop with Japanese and Scandivanian style. Love this.

Merry Christmas, Holly.
    Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..Merry Christmas

3. Justina commented
    December 23rd, 2010 at 7:39pm

Loving all of the tiny florals here! Love the coasters (which are the same as the wall art?) anyway they’re great. Thanks for the introduction Holly! Happy Holidays to you.
    ~Justina @compaicreative
    Justina´s last blog post ..Jump start

4. simone leblanc commented
    December 23rd, 2010 at 7:49pm

perfection ;)

5. Katie Bee commented
    December 23rd, 2010 at 8:39pm

I just can’t get over how cute the kitten is…my in-laws’ cats are always jumping in boxes and baskets like that. I’d believe that they didn’t even have to coax the little one in there!
    Oh, and the floral pillow–great shot of color in the neutral palette. Love it!
    Katie Bee´s last blog post ..holiday DIY of the day 22

6. Ashley {Indie Pretty Projects} commented
    December 23rd, 2010 at 8:57pm

Thank you so much for writing about Neëst – I love everything about them, especially those coasters! Happy Holidays :)
    Ashley {Indie Pretty Projects}´s last blog post ..Homemade hot cocoa mix with marshmallows

7. Monica Lee commented
    December 24th, 2010 at 12:27am

I simply MUST have those coasters, they are perfect!

8. Shones commented
    December 24th, 2010 at 1:31am

The style is lovely, but honestly, I’m still stuck on the kitty. That is one of the cutest cats I’ve ever seen!
    Shones´s last blog post ..Marinated-Goat Cheese from A Soft Place to Land

9. Andreia commented
    December 24th, 2010 at 1:36am

This shop is really amazing! I love lots of things tgere! Thanks so much for this post!

10. Mariela commented
    December 24th, 2010 at 1:57am

Love everything!, great shop and cute cat : ) . Also, Merry Christmas!!!
    Mariela´s last blog post ..Pequeños y bonitos espacios para comer

11. Audrey commented
    December 24th, 2010 at 11:41am

Great photos ! More pictures here : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=253773&id=318562981318
    Audrey´s last blog post ..La Forêt de Harinezumi

12. Patsy Morrison commented
    December 26th, 2010 at 12:02am

I’m away from home so i might have to wait to get my hands dirty again… but I have a list of other digital projects to get started in my mind. Thank you so much for inspiring:) xo

13. Laura commented
    December 26th, 2010 at 12:29am

Beautiful pastel shades in this photos. But i can’t get my eyes out of this sofa, it’s gorgeous! Anyone know what designer or where to find it?

14. Stacy Gregory commented
    December 29th, 2010 at 11:35am

Oooh I’m loving that photo with the deer, the bird, butterflies, and the writing you used for the wish — happy healthy harmonious 2011 Holly! Love Kat xox

15. Carla commented
    January 1st, 2011 at 1:43am

That little kitten is gorgeous!!!!!
    Happy New Year x

16. erin*sparkle & hay commented
    January 3rd, 2011 at 3:54am

oh my goodness they had me at the cat! what fun this shop is!

17. Natalie commented
    January 3rd, 2011 at 6:57pm

Does anyone know what kind of cat that is???

She/he is seriously one of the cutest animals I’ve ever seen, and now I want one :)

18. Tori commented
    January 4th, 2011 at 9:29pm

Really enjoying these natural wood pieces — especially the trivets. Love the design!
    Tori´s last blog post ..My So-Called Daily Grommet Life

19. Emilie commented
    March 28th, 2011 at 6:49pm

I love that there’s a bike in the place! I’m going to try it with my old one.

Love the ideas!