I thought I’d post a few more gift wrap shops online in case you still have papers to tape and ribbons to tie. Here is some lovely wrapping paper from The Nimbus Factory. You can choose from narwals, belugas, harp seals and foxes all in their festive winter gear…
Ahhhh, how cute are they — am I right? :)
(images: the nimbus factory)
Looking for gorgeous gift wrap? I bet! Have you check out Luxe Paperie lately? They have alllll kinds of good stuff on their site, visit this page to see what I mean. Their Italian marbled luxury gift wrap is a personal favorite, can you imagine it with gorgeous gold ribbon? Very rich and glamorous. Or, if you prefer, you can go with something more sugar sweet and girly…
Fun patterns and colors!
(images: luxe paperie)
I just loved this free download from kikki.K that I spotted today, it’s a Christmas Gift Guide PDF and I think that the photography is lovely and the product shots are divine. I wish kikki.K was a little closer to home (they are an Australian paper goods company), but that’s okay because I can still enjoy browsing their products online. Here, have a peek and then go be inspired on their site with all of their great products + things…
Red, Blue and White – how pretty!
Hey there people! :) I thought I’d put together 10 Etsy shops in a mini shopping round-up for you today since I missed Take Five yesterday — double your pleasure with 10 instead of 5! Here are some sellers that you may already know about if you’ve been blogging or reading blogs for awhile — others may be brand new if you are newly online visiting handmade shops for the first time. I hope that you enjoy these talented handmade things for you, your home, your friends… Everyone loves handmade!
1. Jennifer Davis – Prints and paintings.
2. The Lime Shop with tear towels, aprons and more.
3. Papersquid – Modern eco-friendly papers.
4. Kush Kush – For the kid in you.
6. Inaluxe – Fantastic colors and patterns that pop!
7. Michele Maule – Collages with heart, both prints and original works.
8. Palomas Nest – I bought my husband a custom text bowl a few years ago and he still keeps it on his bedside table.
9. Drikab – I also have a bag from drikab that I bought years back as well, very durable — I still have it!
10. Maria Kallin Photography – Such a treat!
I hope you saw something that made your heart go boom boom!
(images: linked to their sources above)