Noa Noa For Spring

I can’t resist showing some of the colors that are part of the palette for Danish fashion brand Noa Noa for Spring 2011. Their shop around the corner from me never ceases to provide a spot for instant inspiration — I just walk in and enjoy being immersed in their dreamy world of cool colors and warm textures.

Noa Noa Spring

pantone

Seems they are right on the mark with their colors, at least according the Pantone Spring color forecast for this year. Yum. I’m looking forward to seeing how this translates into the world of interiors in the months to come.

Noa Noa Spring

Noa Noa Spring

You can allow Noa Noa fashion to inspire you to dream up a bedroom color scheme, some new pillows for your sofa, the wrapping paper that you’ll use to gift a friend, the outfit that you will wear to a lunch date with your honey…

(images: noa noa)

Posted by decor8 in fashion + accessories on January 26, 2011

1. pilli pilli commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:21pm

Utterly yumm indeed…
    pilli pilli´s last blog post ..mellow yellow

2. ARTiculateART commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:23pm

Wow first to comment! I love all the dresses, especially the very first one! The pinkish red honeysuckle coloured dress is a beauty!
    ARTiculateART´s last blog post ..Underwater Beauty

3. mary W. commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:31pm

Hi there! I’m a new blogger and been following you for a while, but these images speak to sooo much inspiration! I love it!
    mary W.´s last blog post ..Big Blog Huggin

4. Laura commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:35pm

Love this color scheme – it’s making me yearn for spring more than ever right now! These are some really beautiful pieces, thanks for sharing this little preview!
    Laura´s last blog post ..Freaks and Geeks

5. Kat commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:45pm

Oh you know I love Noa Noa too Holly
    Thanks for making this montage
    Their colours are so inviting, coral seems to be around alot for spring summer
    Wonder if that’ll crop up in interiors too
    Love Kat x

6. tinajo commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 2:45pm

I´m very fond of NOA NOA and have several of their clothing. :-)
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Sick boys and fake mustaches

7. Mira commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:07pm

hello! I LOVE IT! it’s so fresh and inspiring!
    Mira

8. Casa e Cose commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:22pm

I love the childrens wear of NOA NOA – the WW is just toooo cute i find it but you are right as a whole entering their stores its a bit magical :)

9. Rosa Lee commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:32pm

I’ve forgotten how much I adore cool colors. These photos are breathtaking! Wow! Can’t wait to see more of them in fashion and decor. Thanks for sharing.
    Rosa Lee´s last blog post ..The Rosa Lee Show DVD- Free Giveaway!

10. Lumo commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 3:55pm

I have Noa Noa’s silk velvet tunic dress from fall 2010 colelctio, very versatile. Visited their store in Helsinki yesterday, but they did not have much spring collection out yet. Have to go again in few weeks.

11. Meredith commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:11pm

Thank you for introducing me to possibly my new favorite store. Good grief, they make gorgeous clothes! And a wrapping paper in that last dress pattern would be amazing.

By the way, do you know of any services that would allow someone to print their own patterns on wrapping paper?
    Meredith´s last blog post ..DIY- Groundhog Day Cupcakes

12. Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:24pm

Not only do they have great colours, but fabulous photography!
    Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose´s last blog post ..Local Finds – Heather Ross in house

13. Ele commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:31pm

I’ve got a NOA NOA around the corner, too, and though I don’t go in a lot (the clothes aren’t totally my style, plus there’s a Whistles next door so they have stiff competition for my $$ :), I just love their windows. I agree- great use of colours and texture in their clothes.
    Ele´s last blog post ..What the house doctor ordered- Sweet Potato Sformato

14. Jenny commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:51pm

Lovely colours…I’ve been wanting to crochet a blanket for my living room…these colours will be perfect and if I start now, I might be done by spring! Thanks for the inspiration.

15. Beth commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 4:53pm

Loving the colour pallet. Looking forward to adding touches of it into our home!
    Beth´s last blog post ..Congratulations Lovena and Ryan You’re Married!!

16. Claudia commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 5:26pm

ooh, new shop I like, thanks!

17. Eva commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 5:45pm

These photos and clothes are so nice! Plus I love all of the model’s long hair!!
    Eva´s last blog post ..Guest Feature- The Veda House

18. Noa Noa Reigate commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 6:54pm

What a beautiful blog on the Noa Noa Spring 2011 collection, well done! We have been thrilled by this fantastic collection, the first one lead by Head Designer Lea Dam Jensen and all our customers have been extremely positive about it too. We cannot wait for the next delivery of gorgeous Spring goodies…..Feel free to check out this collection.

19. Heather @ REOlisticRenovation commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 10:24pm

So beautiful and flowy and sweet. So jealous you get to peruse on a daily basis. Love this!

20. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 10:27pm

Love, love this label. Which I believe I was first introduced to by you lovely Holly! Love the pale palette and that shot with the harem pants, heels and bag. Effortless & chic…sigh.
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap &amp chic

21. Anna commented
    January 26th, 2011 at 11:11pm

LOVE this, never seen their clothes before!
    Anna´s last blog post ..French Week! Petite Story Time

22. Chuzai Living commented
    January 27th, 2011 at 12:32pm

What lovely photos with gorgeous soft colors and stylish designs! I love the bag in the bottom left photo. I find it interesting that you see those photo and get inspirations for interior design. When I see clothing items, I always think of how I can wear it, but I will try to think of the way I can bring the colors and materials into my home. Thanks for sharing!!
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Tips For Traveling in Vietnam

23. Sally commented
    January 27th, 2011 at 6:26pm

the aesthetic is so 1970s David Hamilton

24. Ana-Moda infantil commented
    January 27th, 2011 at 11:15pm

Hello! I love it! Noa Noa is so fresh and inspiring!

25. Desha commented
    January 28th, 2011 at 2:35am

I wish Noa Noa was around the corner from me. Although that could be dangerous.
    Desha´s last blog post ..Corri Bristow- Sundell- artist series take 3

26. Katie Bee commented
    January 28th, 2011 at 4:26am

These would translate into great interiors, but I think I would just like to live in a few of those pieces, especially that last one. That’s too pretty and dreamy. I can’t believe I haven’t seen this label before.
    Katie Bee´s last blog post ..ventures into the blogosphere- marta writes

27. Claudia@stonehouselove commented
    January 29th, 2011 at 5:26am

Yes! I first discovered this shop in Amsterdam 3 years ago and stopped dead in my tracks–dreamy & romantic-love their stuff!
    Claudia@stonehouselove´s last blog post ..i love rue