Fashion + Accessories

Noa Noa For Spring

January 26, 2011

I can’t resist showing some of the colors that are part of the palette for Danish fashion brand Noa Noa for Spring 2011. Their shop around the corner from me never ceases to provide a spot for instant inspiration — I just walk in and enjoy being immersed in their dreamy world of cool colors and warm textures.

Noa Noa For Spring

Noa Noa For Spring

Seems they are right on the mark with their colors, at least according the Pantone Spring color forecast for this year. Yum. I’m looking forward to seeing how this translates into the world of interiors in the months to come.

Noa Noa For Spring

Noa Noa For Spring

You can allow Noa Noa fashion to inspire you to dream up a bedroom color scheme, some new pillows for your sofa, the wrapping paper that you’ll use to gift a friend, the outfit that you will wear to a lunch date with your honey…

(images: noa noa)

You Might Also Like

27 Comments

• Reply pilli pilli January 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Utterly yumm indeed…

• Reply ARTiculateART January 26, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Wow first to comment! I love all the dresses, especially the very first one! The pinkish red honeysuckle coloured dress is a beauty!

• Reply mary W. January 26, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Hi there! I’m a new blogger and been following you for a while, but these images speak to sooo much inspiration! I love it!

• Reply Laura January 26, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Love this color scheme – it’s making me yearn for spring more than ever right now! These are some really beautiful pieces, thanks for sharing this little preview!

• Reply Kat January 26, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Oh you know I love Noa Noa too Holly
    Thanks for making this montage
    Their colours are so inviting, coral seems to be around alot for spring summer
    Wonder if that’ll crop up in interiors too
    Love Kat x

• Reply tinajo January 26, 2011 at 2:45 pm

I´m very fond of NOA NOA and have several of their clothing. :-)

• Reply Mira January 26, 2011 at 3:07 pm

hello! I LOVE IT! it’s so fresh and inspiring!
    Mira

• Reply Casa e Cose January 26, 2011 at 3:22 pm

I love the childrens wear of NOA NOA – the WW is just toooo cute i find it but you are right as a whole entering their stores its a bit magical :)

• Reply Rosa Lee January 26, 2011 at 3:32 pm

I’ve forgotten how much I adore cool colors. These photos are breathtaking! Wow! Can’t wait to see more of them in fashion and decor. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Lumo January 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I have Noa Noa’s silk velvet tunic dress from fall 2010 colelctio, very versatile. Visited their store in Helsinki yesterday, but they did not have much spring collection out yet. Have to go again in few weeks.

• Reply Meredith January 26, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Thank you for introducing me to possibly my new favorite store. Good grief, they make gorgeous clothes! And a wrapping paper in that last dress pattern would be amazing.

By the way, do you know of any services that would allow someone to print their own patterns on wrapping paper?

• Reply Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose January 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Not only do they have great colours, but fabulous photography!

• Reply Ele January 26, 2011 at 4:31 pm

I’ve got a NOA NOA around the corner, too, and though I don’t go in a lot (the clothes aren’t totally my style, plus there’s a Whistles next door so they have stiff competition for my $$ :), I just love their windows. I agree- great use of colours and texture in their clothes.

• Reply Jenny January 26, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Lovely colours…I’ve been wanting to crochet a blanket for my living room…these colours will be perfect and if I start now, I might be done by spring! Thanks for the inspiration.

• Reply Beth January 26, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Loving the colour pallet. Looking forward to adding touches of it into our home!

• Reply Claudia January 26, 2011 at 5:26 pm

ooh, new shop I like, thanks!

• Reply Eva January 26, 2011 at 5:45 pm

These photos and clothes are so nice! Plus I love all of the model’s long hair!!

• Reply Noa Noa Reigate January 26, 2011 at 6:54 pm

What a beautiful blog on the Noa Noa Spring 2011 collection, well done! We have been thrilled by this fantastic collection, the first one lead by Head Designer Lea Dam Jensen and all our customers have been extremely positive about it too. We cannot wait for the next delivery of gorgeous Spring goodies…..Feel free to check out this collection.

• Reply Heather @ REOlisticRenovation January 26, 2011 at 10:24 pm

So beautiful and flowy and sweet. So jealous you get to peruse on a daily basis. Love this!

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente January 26, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Love, love this label. Which I believe I was first introduced to by you lovely Holly! Love the pale palette and that shot with the harem pants, heels and bag. Effortless & chic…sigh.
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Anna January 26, 2011 at 11:11 pm

LOVE this, never seen their clothes before!

• Reply Chuzai Living January 27, 2011 at 12:32 pm

What lovely photos with gorgeous soft colors and stylish designs! I love the bag in the bottom left photo. I find it interesting that you see those photo and get inspirations for interior design. When I see clothing items, I always think of how I can wear it, but I will try to think of the way I can bring the colors and materials into my home. Thanks for sharing!!

• Reply Sally January 27, 2011 at 6:26 pm

the aesthetic is so 1970s David Hamilton

• Reply Ana-Moda infantil January 27, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Hello! I love it! Noa Noa is so fresh and inspiring!

• Reply Desha January 28, 2011 at 2:35 am

I wish Noa Noa was around the corner from me. Although that could be dangerous.

• Reply Katie Bee January 28, 2011 at 4:26 am

These would translate into great interiors, but I think I would just like to live in a few of those pieces, especially that last one. That’s too pretty and dreamy. I can’t believe I haven’t seen this label before.

• Reply Claudia@stonehouselove January 29, 2011 at 5:26 am

Yes! I first discovered this shop in Amsterdam 3 years ago and stopped dead in my tracks–dreamy & romantic-love their stuff!