Inspiration

Things We Love At Kate Spade

February 8, 2011

I’m currently loving some of the new paper goods over at Kate Spade and I’m really liking their e-book called Things We Love At Kate Spade because it is a really sweet online book to peruse — the presentation is so inspiring!

Things We Love At Kate Spade

Things We Love At Kate Spade

Things We Love At Kate Spade

Don’t you love the bold brights!? Makes me ready for Spring!

P.S. Did you hear that American actress Bryce Dallas Howard is the new face of Kate Spade?

(images: kate spade)

You Might Also Like

29 Comments

• Reply Arianna February 8, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Love these colours and images! just what I need right now….yay spring is in the air – well kind of ;)

• Reply Will February 8, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Isn’t this book just brilliant?! I actually find myself smiling as I click through the pages!

• Reply Sarah Fox February 8, 2011 at 5:48 pm

I adore Kate Spade, and stationary so this is a hole in one for me. I was very lucky to get a gorgeous pink patent bag and wallet form Kate Spade for Christmas this year. I am in love!

• Reply European Chic February 8, 2011 at 6:37 pm

How bright and colourful! I love Kate Spade designs. For me they are quintessential ‘American Chic’.

• Reply Holly February 8, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I Love EVERYTHING Kate Spade! :) I am loving that postcard & stamp collection right now!

• Reply Sanja February 8, 2011 at 6:44 pm

The colours alone are amazing, as well as the ideas to make life more fun. I love how certain people are able to gather a collection of things that many other people can relate to and respond to universally.

• Reply jenn February 8, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I really love their whole Behind the Curtain section of their site. The things we love used to be this great collage of new things they were loving, and I love how they’ve turned it into a little e-book. So cute!

• Reply Erin - The Smallest Sparrow February 8, 2011 at 6:55 pm

Oh how I love a little Kate Spade inspiration. I’ve been in love with her style since those great purses with the little bows back in the late 90’s. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply juliette February 8, 2011 at 7:02 pm

AMEN TO COLOR. I’m dying for the spring/summer collections to hit shops because I’ve had it with all the grays and nudes. Thanks for sharing something bright and energizing!

• Reply ANETTESHUS.COM February 8, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Just LOVELY! Colorfull:))

xo
    ANETTE:)

• Reply Ludmila @ creamylife February 8, 2011 at 8:28 pm

aw love the colors and love Kate Spade! happy Tuesday, Holly!

• Reply frauheuberg February 8, 2011 at 8:41 pm

this is just so cool and inspiring…;)…wow…wonderful inspiration for my evening…merci, my dear…cheers and hugs…

• Reply Vanessa Elizabeth @ Ruffled Rose February 8, 2011 at 9:05 pm

What a fabulous find! I so enjoyed flipping through the pages. I adore their stationary too, though not as much as their champagne flutes.

• Reply vosgesparis February 8, 2011 at 11:13 pm

I love all things graphic like this! Thanks for sharing ;)

I have a valentines give away running from one of my sponsers and another really exciting one next week! Come over and play ;)

Desiree

• Reply royaltygirl February 8, 2011 at 11:18 pm

I love the book! I am so glad that they made it accessible online. ksny really uses internet media just as well as they used print media in the early 2000’s. I loved the ads and catalogs and even the books published by Kate Spade. I have a collection that I ripped out of magazines to save and dream over. After Liz took over the company, the use of internet advertising has grown into a wonderful daily diversion for me via twitter, the katespade.com website, and now tumblr. They definitely make life more colorful for me!
    xoxox,
    Sandee

• Reply Jacilyn February 8, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Oh such fun images. All the bright colors are so happy and inspiring.

• Reply Katie Truelove February 8, 2011 at 11:50 pm

Adorable as usual!:) I love the online book- such fun to “flip” through;)

• Reply Laura Gaskill February 9, 2011 at 1:43 am

How fun! I am such a huge Kate Spade fan, it seems like her brand just keeps getting better and better – off to check out the online book now, thanks! xo Laura

• Reply Heather @ REOlisticRenovation February 9, 2011 at 2:49 am

So pretty and gets me all excited for nice warm weather!

• Reply Kristin Johnsen February 9, 2011 at 4:40 am

Thanks! This was fun – I didn’t know Kate Spade had an online book – I LOVE her/their(?) things!!!!

• Reply Glenda Childers February 9, 2011 at 7:07 am

Bring on the beautiful colors of Kate Spade . . . we are getting more snow in Chicago.

Fondly,
    Glenda

• Reply hena tayeb February 9, 2011 at 2:56 pm

love the colors.. looks like a great fun book to lift the spirits in this otherwise gloomy weather

• Reply Melanie February 9, 2011 at 5:41 pm

LOVE all of the vivid candy colors!!!! Colors make the world a much happier place! I actually posted on my blog about how people should not be afraid of color. Check it out!

• Reply Leigha February 9, 2011 at 7:50 pm

I may never get enough Kate Spade deliciousness! Just this morning, I discovered the “Be Mine” gallery of free e-valentines. Adorable!

Leigha

• Reply Juana @ SweetVisualAids February 9, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I love Kate Spade!!! I hope the open more stores here in Europe!!

• Reply Sarah February 9, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Gawd the vintage dress is to die for. All the mommy bloggers are wearing them…what is with this new domesticity? I heart it.

• Reply Karen @ PaperFancy.com February 10, 2011 at 2:19 am

Kate Spade is the bomb!! Love love the yummy shoes…
    karen
    paperfancy.com

• Reply Anna February 10, 2011 at 10:29 am

Very cute! I think I’m gonna start of flipping through this book every morning. Just to wake up with a smile! :)

Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Denise February 10, 2011 at 11:48 pm

I’m SO ready for Spring with these bold brights!