A Place For Twiggs Photography

Oh yes, what a relaxing day here on decor8 with more dreamy photography and faded pastels to enjoy… this time from A Place For Twiggs, a photography shop on Etsy based in Portugal with work that can lead you to serious daydreams and the sounds of something really laid back like Ayo music, she is a fabulous Nigerian-German singer-songwriter. Her music goes beautifully with these images. Why not listen to this song while looking at these photos below?

twiggs

Thank you again Tina for the reminder, A Place For Twiggs takes me to my happy place.

(images: a place for twiggs)

Posted by decor8 in etsy on February 09, 2011

1. Twiggs commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:35pm

oh my thank you so much holly and tina!!! you ladies just made my day!! :) i am beyond thrilled and happy with this!! :) hugs for you both! twiggs
    Twiggs´s last blog post ..wednesdays on etsy

2. Stephanie Ryan commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:39pm

I am so excited to see her worked featured here! I am a big fan of Twiggs, she has a great blog too. Thanks for sharing!
    Stephanie Ryan´s last blog post ..Press- Floral Fusion featured in Get Married Magazine!

3. ChantaleP commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:46pm

More great photography! And from such a terrific person. These images make me long for summer, of lazy days and sitting in the sun with my little girl..
    ChantaleP´s last blog post ..sweet shot tuesdays

4. Sarah K commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 5:55pm

Such beautiful, peaceful pictures. Love it!

5. Trish commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 6:30pm

Oh my goodness! Yay Twiggs! You are such a sweetheart…I’m so happy to see your work here on fabulous Decor8. Yay Holly for featuring her lovely work…she’s just great right?! I’m so excited to find another new musician too! You have such rockin’ taste. :)
    Trish´s last blog post ..Dreaming of a Cozy Nights Sleep in My Own Bed

6. anne commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 7:11pm

Wonderful pictures and a lovely song… thanks for sharing!

7. Mayi Carles @ heartmade commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 8:27pm

so excited to see my girl twiggs featured here. i love her photos + blog too! but what i like most about twiggs is her BIG heart + sweetness :)

8. laura evans commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 8:32pm

stunning photography by a wonderful wonderful lady … i love that you shared her work! xx
    laura evans´s last blog post ..ich liebe dich that&39s german for i love you – whimsical fine art photography – 8×8

9. Radostina commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 9:07pm

Such a beautiful pictures, Twiggs. I love your work. :))) Thank you, Holly :)))
    Radostina´s last blog post ..Early St Valentines Present ♥ Подранил подарък за Св Валентин

10. Catherine LES VIGNETTES commented
    February 9th, 2011 at 11:07pm

Just discovered Twiggs yesterday.
    Thanks, Holly. I follow you since a while now
    (Leslie too)
    Catherine LES VIGNETTES´s last blog post ..Valentine token

11. Ana commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 12:33am

Twiggs is an awsome girl who takes awsome pictures….. I sooo happy to see her here! She deserves it!
    Ana´s last blog post ..CAL – Update

12. Eva @ Four Leaf Clover commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 1:39am

These images are so beautiful. Even the name makes me happy: “A Place For Twiggs”!
    Eva @ Four Leaf Clover´s last blog post ..I hope these make you smile- a chipmunk two commercials

13. Keely commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 2:14am

I love these pictures! They really do take you to a dreamy place!

14. shannon commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 2:49am

love her blog and loooooove these pictures!
    shannon´s last blog post ..sarah seven

15. Marlene commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 9:11am

Oh Holly, you have such an eye for beautiful photography. Beautiful! :-)
    Marlene´s last blog post ..DIY – Kusudama-Stern

16. Afi commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 4:41pm

Amazing photos! Make me dream away too! And the song is beautiful! Thanks for sharing cool stuff Holly :)
    Afi´s last blog post ..I – Iguana

17. Denise commented
    February 10th, 2011 at 11:41pm

I love this! So pretty and surreal. Looking at these photos, I’m also in a happy place as many of you are :D

18. brittni: papernstitch commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 5:02pm

Congrats Twiggs (Claudia). I am so excited for you.
    -Brittni
    brittni: papernstitch´s last blog post ..Something Sweet from Lovemaki

19. Dianne commented
    March 7th, 2011 at 8:56pm

Great photo’s, the soft pastels are so beautiful and get me excited for spring. I’d love to put these in the next little girl’s room I work on!