Blogging Your Way e-Course: Registration Open!

I have to shout it to the world – Leslie and I will soon teach the Blogging Your Way e-Course and registration JUST started today! I can’t wait to dig in again and hang out with students in an intimate, private space online where we can connect! Leslie and I can’t wait to run this course because we won’t be running this particular one again until next year — so if you want to take Blogging Your Way, this is THE opportunity to do it! We have lots to share in this class, including a video from Leslie who will tell you about herself a bit more in detail and I’ll do a video as well (along with 4 podcasts so you can download them) and much more so you are guaranteed a good time!

REGISTER HERE – Class space is limited!

Blogging Your Way: Outline

Friday, February 25th – You will receive your login by email so that you can get set up before class kicks off the following Monday. On this day, you’ll listen to two introductory podcasts from Leslie and I, watch a webcast explaining how to use the site and forum, and you’ll receive a course outline that you can download and print out along with a printable download for taking notes week by week.

Monday, February 28th – Class officially begins. Ideally, it’s great if you can log in once daily during the week but if you can only log in a few times a week that is also fine. You will need to dedicate 2-3 hours per week to this class if you want to get the most out of it. Some really dig in, network, and spend more time and some only hop on 30 minutes 3x a week. However, I suggest logging in 3-5x per week and spending quality time reading the materials and completing the fun and easy weekly homework assignment for best results.

Monday, March 28th - Class officially ends. You will, however, have access to the class materials and forum until April 11th. At that time, the site will be taken offline.

To learn more about Blogging Your Way and to register, click here.

Hope to see you in class! xo

Holly & Leslie

Posted by decor8 in blogs on February 14, 2011

1. Ebru Goktan commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 6:29pm

Hi Holly,
    great to hear BYW starts again – I took the last one in September and loved it! It was really really useful and I am starting to implement all I have learned into my blog – albeit gradually – due to may day job and time constraints. Quick question: is this BYW different from the previous one in September? I just noticed you said you will not be running ‘this particular one’ again this year so I am curious. Is another course coming up? Best, Ebru from Istan-cool
    Ebru Goktan´s last blog post ..Turkish and delighted…

2. michelle commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 8:18pm

So when you say you won’t be running “this particular one” until next year does that mean your cooking up something new???
    michelle´s last blog post ..Celebrate Love Today

3. frauheuberg commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 8:55pm

so if you have the chance to do this course…please do it, it will change your blogging world and yourself so much…it was a wonderful time last year with you three amazing teachers, thanks again Holly, Leslie and Thorsten…;)…so jump over and be a part…its so worth…;)…cheers and hugs…i…
    frauheuberg´s last blog post ..Retrofridaywith vintage furniture by UNIQUITIES

4. Julie the Alkaline Sister commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:03pm

If you are on the fence about this course I have to say that it’s a NO brainer! YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS COURSE! Holly and Leslie are brilliant and offer THE most comprehensive and most aesthetically concerned blogging course ever! They are both very passionate about sharing their incredible skills and do so in the most enjoyable, inspiring and joyful manner. It doesn’t feel like work as you learn to blog via Holly and Leslie cuz it’s so fun to interact with them and your blogging classmates! If it weren’t for this course I would still be just talking about having a blog. I have had my blog now for only 1 year and it’s going fantastic! Thanks to these fine gals I am well on my way-but still planning to re-take this course cuz I enjoyed it sooo much and would love a brush up and I really want to meet you! So go for it, sign up before the spots are all gone or you’ll be talking about that blog for another year til they offer it again. If you already have a blog- this course will make it 10x’s better!! Now go!
    Julie the Alkaline Sister´s last blog post ..Red Valentine Traditions

5. Amy Peters commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:45pm

Excited to get started. I’ve had a blog for years, but have just the last few months decided to really take it seriously and make it better. I’m looking forward to growing and learning.
    Amy Peters´s last blog post ..For Me Monday- Beauty

6. Iris commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 9:54pm

Yay, I just registered; looking forward to it!

love, Iris
    Iris´s last blog post ..Vorstin

7. decor8 commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 11:40pm

@Julie I love you. You are the best. I can’t wait to see you again, hopefully in the Spring wink wink. xo

8. decor8 commented
    February 14th, 2011 at 11:43pm

@Michelle – Hello sweetie! To answer your question – it’s a big maybe, we are both involved in a lot of projects currently so we’re not sure exactly if and what it will be. But this class will not be offered again until next Winter — I know that for sure, because I have a lot of traveling and work to do for the rest of the year around my book and some other things — and since this class keeps me very busy and I need to stay in my office the entire time without traveling in order to do it – this is the only time slot that I can commit to right now.

9. Ana commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 12:08am

This is great! I took the last 2 BYW courses and they were great and really changed the way I blog and see blogs. I’m tempted to take this one, but how will it be different from the last two?
    Ana´s last blog post ..As listas da minha vida – My life in lists

10. Catherine commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 2:36am

I’m really interested in joining the class (I bit my fingers for not doing it last fall) but I’ll be gone on vacation for 1 week in the middle of the class. Is this a major problem or do you think I will I be able to catch up once I get back? I really hope I’ll be able to hop on board! Thanks
    Catherine´s last blog post ..Sweets for my Valentine!

11. nilufer commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 5:45am

I missed it last time by being one day late… I was so sad… But I registered today and can’t wait to start!!! Hopefully things will shake up in my boring blog! Yaay! :)

12. anastasia commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 7:22am

oh i was in the last one – loved it so much!!! it was so inspiring and I learnt a lot ….beautiful course too with such pretty visuals and notes! Highly recommended!
    Gosh If i had time, id do it again!

13. Sabine commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 8:20am

I’ve just registered and I look forward to the upcoming weeks. Thanks a lot for this wonderful oppertunity!

14. Sandrine commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 8:21am

Hi Holly,
    Thanks for running the Ecourse again (amongst your busy schedule) and I am really looking forward to participating and being inspired by such a talented bunch of people.
    Sandrine x

15. juliette commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 8:24am

Definitely sign up for this class — I really believe it’s something that can fit with most everybody. It’s a lovely and thorough way to take a look at your own blogging and see what you need to do in order to set and reach your (not somebody else’s) goals.

I have been revisiting my notes from the winter 2010 class and am re-learning all over again. Great stuff!
    juliette´s last blog post ..Oh Scarlet! Etsy Treasury

16. Paula Dietz Rauber commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 8:32am

I was waiting for this course! I need some inspiration for my blogging. I am looking forward to start!!

17. Monica commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 9:37am

I am all signed up and ready!
    Monica´s last blog post ..Hearts

18. tinajo commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 10:06am

Sounds like fun! :-)
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Two new pillows

19. Amanda commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 10:29am

Hi Holly,
    Am I doing something wrong? I’m trying to register but all the links take me to the information/registration about last September’s course. Help needed! This must be a sign that I do need this course!!
    Amanda xx
    Amanda´s last blog post ..weekend wanders

20. Amanda commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 10:36am

Hi again Holly,
    Ok forget my last comment! I managed to refresh my page, and have now officially registered for the course. I’m excited, and promise not to be such a spinner once we get started!
    Amanda xx
    Amanda´s last blog post ..weekend wanders

21. aDm commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 11:09am

I just registered!! really exited to get started!! :D
    aDm´s last blog post ..Feliz San Valentín con Fancy Parties

22. My First Bub commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 12:00pm

Hi from Australia! *waves*

Yippeee, just signed up! Can’t wait to get started!

Jess
    xx

23. Luciana commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 1:10pm

I just registered and I am really excited with this opportunity!!

24. Ilaria commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 1:40pm

I’m in too!! I can’t wait to start! ;-)

Ilaria
    Ilaria´s last blog post ..And the 2th winner is

25. jacaranda Designs commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 2:57pm

I registered and I’m so excited about it – can’t wait for it to start!
    jacaranda Designs´s last blog post ..Coral Dahlia Flower Post Earrings

26. michelle commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 3:23pm

Gotcha. I was hoping you were insinuating that you developed an uber awesome “how to take your blog to the next level” type course in addition to BYW.
    michelle´s last blog post ..Celebrate Love Today

27. Trish commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 3:52pm

I am SO wanting to do this…must check work schedule first. If I do it, I want to do it right and commit all the time needed….off to look for the calendar! :)
    Trish´s last blog post ..You Will NOT Believe What I Won!

28. decor8 commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 4:07pm

@Michelle – Stay tuned ;)

29. Barbara commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 4:23pm

Yay! just registered and can’t wait. Already reviewing and making time in my schedule!
    Barbara´s last blog post ..new york treats…

30. Stacie commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 4:51pm

I am in and very excited about this course!! Thanks Holly and Leslie! I am in the middle of a complete website/blogging/business re-do so this is perfect timing!

31. dawn commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 5:55pm

Yeah Holly!

I have been waiting and wanting to do this for over a year, but had to get a blog up and going…VERY exciting…and looking forward to it with great anticipation!! What kind comments from so many that have gone through it…

thanks, Dawn

32. Kheushla commented
    February 15th, 2011 at 10:05pm

Wow, I definitely need this course. I started my a little over a month ago and I have so much to learn.

33. Andreia commented
    February 16th, 2011 at 1:18pm

This is all so beautiful! Thanks for the post!

34. Natalya commented
    February 17th, 2011 at 10:52am

well, I was looking forward to it!!!!
    Really love your blog and hope to know more and more interesting things with it!

35. Lily from Birch + Bird commented
    February 17th, 2011 at 11:02pm

If you’re on the fence about taking the BYW course, DO IT! Holly and Leslie gave such amazing and detailed advice in the September course and we learned above and beyond what we ever expected! Perfect for the new blogger, like we were, or even better for those who already have a blog. Enjoy!

36. Alice commented
    February 20th, 2011 at 5:36pm

Oh, this course sounds really fun! I see that registration is open until the 27th and I’m hoping to be able to sign up by then. Just waiting on some $$$ to come in. The course sounds exactly what I’ve been looking for!
    Alice´s last blog post ..SOMETHING OTHER THAN PAPER!

37. Tesca commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 1:30am

Hi there from Berlin! Just registered and I am totally excited to start this cool class. Will hopefully have my own blog up and running within the next days. Test blog already exists.

38. cindy espinoza commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 2:13am

Im so glad i was able to sign up this time. I remember last time you offered it, I was to slow to commit and ended up missing out! cant wait to get started and meet everyone:)

39. Landyn commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 4:20am

So happy I found you gals and this course! My blog site is almost ready to go live :) This is perfect timing……..excited to get started! xo

40. Lata commented
    February 9th, 2012 at 2:20pm

Hi!
    I would love to do the BYW 2012 course. C ould you please let me know the exact dates in April, as we will be back from our vacation on the 12th of April. Honestly, I’ve waited for the past 2 years to join the BYW e-course. I am hoping to join it this year.
    Regards,