Tine K Home: Spring/Summer 2011

I’ve been eagerly awaiting the release of the Tine K Home catalog for Spring/Summer 2011 and so I’m thrilled to say it has arrived and you can view it online right now! Founder and creative director, Tine Kjeldsen, is an interiors celebrity in Denmark — everyone knows and loves her brand and for good reason, her talent is obvious but she is also very charming and generous. I was able to hang out with her last year when we shot her home for my upcoming book and so I feel like I really know the lady behind the brand and she is a lovely woman inside and out who has a very strong and clear opinion about what she likes and dislikes which I respect because I’m the same way! I loved styling her home and touching all of her beautiful things, it was such an honor to spend the day in the Danish countryside. Another thing I enjoyed was the feast that she prepared for us on her patio, it was warm and sunny and the break between shooting was a welcome one. Here’s a glimpse into our patio lunch… Such a happy memory!

TineKHome

Let’s look at her inspiring photographs from the collection, shall we? You can see a glimpse below but I encourage you to look at her entire catalog right here. She will soon have some of her line in Selfridges in London so if you’re living in the UK you can check it out live and in person. Lots of ethnic influence, a muted palette, cool, clean lines, casual, sophisticated… hallmarks of the Tine K brand. Her new patio furniture caught my eye in natural wood tones…

TineKHome

TineKHome

TineKHome

TineKHome

TineKHome

TineKHome

Congratulations Tine on a beautiful new line!

(images: tinek home)

Posted by decor8 in Decorating Tips on February 18, 2011

1. Nina Lamb commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:07pm

I have been a huge fan of Tine K for a while now and simple can’t wait to see her home featured in your book. I particularly like the black and white bowl/plate, that would fit quite nicely on my dining room table.
    Nina Lamb´s last blog post ..KML Design

2. Traveling Mama commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:09pm

It’s so funny because I was just looking at her catalog a few minutes ago and trying to see where else I can find her products. (Many of the shops here only carry some of her products but I want more!) Her style is my happy bliss… Morocco meets Scandinavia! I know that must have been so special to spend time with Tine and now I have an even greater reason to look forward to your book coming out! Isn’t it time YET?
    Traveling Mama´s last blog post ..embellish magazine- birds

3. Caroline commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:14pm

Wonderful images.
    Inspirational.

4. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:27pm

That’s a gorgeous catalog…beautifully muted color palatte, a little rustic yet refined..and the ceramic collection with an ethnic touch is just perfection..Thanks for sharing, Holly..you always have the most amazing posts!!

5. Charlotte commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:29pm

I love how the little bits of color pop in. This is lovely!
    Charlotte´s last blog post ..New Year- New Wardrobe

6. Kristyne commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:39pm

Hi Holly! I’ve been a quiet fan for a while – ever since I read about you in Tara Frey’s book. I love your blog – it never fails to inspire me. I particularly enjoyed the conversation you started about copyright/intellectual property. I’ve also found a few Etsy favs here. I’ve just started my own blog and would love to add you to my list of favorite people to visit. May I? Thanks for doing what you do :)

7. A Plum By Any Other Name commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 1:40pm

I love her subtle, delicate patterns, thank you for sharing this sneak peak. I am also a woman that knows what she likes and this is right up my alley! ;)
    A Plum By Any Other Name´s last blog post ..Yogurt Seduced By Chocolate

8. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 3:04pm

Oh wow…..absolutely gorgeous. I could happily live in any of these images….:) Have a wonderful weekend dear Holly!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Closer to home- who I am

9. ARTiculateART commented
    February 18th, 2011 at 6:23pm

Wow looks like a really great lunch at the countryside. Everything looks quite pretty and natural~
    ARTiculateART´s last blog post ..Free Fonts!

10. Seema commented
    February 20th, 2011 at 12:44am

Whole collection has a very simple country style aesthetic appeal. Great work !! loved the totes and scarves..

11. Micala commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 10:18am

I think You missed to mention Ms. Anita Schytte (the brandmanager at Tine K Home), who has the most exiting way to decorate.

12. Irene Insigne commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 10:28am

I love Tine K! I am a big fan of her. My dream is to bring her collection here in the Philippines! I’m so jealous of you having met her and having a meal in her beautiful house! Lucky you! Love your blog, Holly! More power!

irene
    Irene Insigne´s last blog post ..A Bit of Styling- Drawer Liners

13. Burkha commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 5:10am

I love this whole post! every single picture.
    I specially love the one with the little candle colored vases. Amazing composition and coloring.
    Thanks for this picture compilation ;)
    Besos!