Rooms

The Linen House: New Collections

February 21, 2011

It’s always nice to receive a submission that quickens the pulse and this morning The Linen House shared their collection with me and boom! boom! boom! I like it!  The Linen House collection includes sheets, towels and coordinating household accessories like pillows and throws to cozy up your nest. Their design studio is based in Melbourne, Australia where they have a team of 6 designers who pull together a collection each season around several themes. Their 3 new themes are New Baroque, African Chic and Nature. Want a peek?

The Linen House: New Collections

The Linen House: New Collections
The Linen House: New Collections
The Linen House: New Collections
The Linen House: New Collections

The Linen House: New Collections

Any particular pattern/room that you fancy?

(images: the linen house)

You Might Also Like

31 Comments

• Reply Sanja February 21, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Love the textured pillows vs. concrete floors!

• Reply tinajo February 21, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I love every single one of them, could easily fill up my home with this! :-) Thanks for showing it! :-)

• Reply (amanda) February 21, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I love the third one — the complimentary greens used are so beautiful.

• Reply Jess February 21, 2011 at 1:34 pm

I *love* the blues on those cushions… since I became a redhead I have a bit of a thing for blue… ;)

• Reply ARTiculateART February 21, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Love the darker colours with the flower patterns! Just beautiful!

• Reply meenal @ maison marigold February 21, 2011 at 1:43 pm

I like the 2 striped ones in the end( not the last one though)…the rooms in which they are featured are also my favourites from the lot!

• Reply Cristina February 21, 2011 at 2:03 pm

God, all so wonderfull!!
    difficult choice! ;-)

• Reply Eva @ Four Leaf Clover February 21, 2011 at 2:21 pm

This collection is amazingly beautiful! I love the pillows and those ruffly sheets… so lovely!

• Reply tracie February 21, 2011 at 2:38 pm

love the casual approach to the staging of the photos! also love that recycled magazine side table!!

• Reply Ariana February 21, 2011 at 3:06 pm

LOVE the wooden headboard on the 5th picture!

• Reply Jillian February 21, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Love this bedding! I wish we could find linens this beautiful and original in the US.

• Reply Rachel February 21, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I also love that headboard on the blue bed… everything about that bed is amazing!

• Reply Greta February 21, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Love the one with the polished looking floors and those wonderful white doors thrown open! I can almost feel the cool air coming in! LOL

I agree with Tracie – love the casual look of staging in all the photos.

• Reply Shelby Lynn February 21, 2011 at 7:05 pm

i LOVE that white comforter and all of these pillows! i’ve been looking for a white comforter everywhere, and i just looked at the linen house to find this one on the website, but i couldn’t find it. do you know where i could find it? or have you seen any other white comforters anywhere i could look at? thank you!!!

• Reply Ashley February 21, 2011 at 7:19 pm

I agree with Shelby- Where are the great duvets or comforters from?

• Reply Erica Cooper February 21, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Lovely linens and stylish settings! Oh I love them all! I particularly love the second image with the vintage walls, green floral headboard and ruffled duvet. Oh my!

• Reply julie February 21, 2011 at 11:14 pm

I like the white gathered quilt, although my husband has me on a white quilt ban! Last year was the first time we bought anything other than white for bedding so I guess I can understand. Still, I love you white quilts.

• Reply Meaghan February 22, 2011 at 1:24 am

Yes, anyone know where the headboard in the 3rd and 6th pics comes from????

• Reply Emily Stearley February 22, 2011 at 2:17 am

Love the white with ruffles. Do you think it’s too girlie for a bed shared with my husband. He’s kinda sensitive about these things. :)

• Reply Nerida February 22, 2011 at 5:13 am

Oh my – so many wonderful summery designs! I love them all!

• Reply Marie February 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I adore the white linen on the bed with the green bedhead – truly divine.

• Reply hena tayeb February 23, 2011 at 1:12 am

The bedding is gorgeous.. I am totally crushing on the pillows.

• Reply Kalen February 23, 2011 at 2:46 am

New follower of the blog. Great inspiration! I absolutely love the 5th one! Nice nature designs and subtle ruffles are great for a couples bed!

• Reply Shyamala February 23, 2011 at 8:11 am

Hey Holly!

I love the last pic. black and white. I simply love the colour combination! Thanks for the link ti LinenHouse!
    Shy

• Reply Grace Ann February 23, 2011 at 8:15 am

soo organized and pretty!!!? i love it…It’s my dream room!

• Reply Michaela February 23, 2011 at 11:53 am

I wish here in Germany our bedding sizes were different. Seeing this collection I feel it’s time to redo decoration in our bedrooms.
    My favourite ones are the two that come after the white quilt with the raffles. But in principle I love them all. They are so different from what we have.

• Reply Mervi February 24, 2011 at 12:07 am

I love the second, fourth and fifth of the full pics. So beautiful! Now I really feel we should redecorate our bedroom.

• Reply Furniture Bagger February 25, 2011 at 3:22 am

#5 is my favorite of them all. The urban style can not be overlooked in a room like this. I don’t see this setup being very functional for sleep, but the style is unmistakable.

• Reply Chantelle March 16, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I love the last two. They are modern without giving up their roots or becoming cold. :)

• Reply decocrush September 29, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I am deeply in love with the last one. Love black & white at the moment ;)

• Reply Tom September 13, 2014 at 10:58 am

Hey, I can’t find the grey quilt cover with the coloured stripes on the linen house website. The third from the bottom. Can anyone help me out where I might find it? Cheers