The Linen House: New Collections

It’s always nice to receive a submission that quickens the pulse and this morning The Linen House shared their collection with me and boom! boom! boom! I like it!  The Linen House collection includes sheets, towels and coordinating household accessories like pillows and throws to cozy up your nest. Their design studio is based in Melbourne, Australia where they have a team of 6 designers who pull together a collection each season around several themes. Their 3 new themes are New Baroque, African Chic and Nature. Want a peek?

The Linen House

The Linen House

Any particular pattern/room that you fancy?

(images: the linen house)

Posted by decor8 in bedroom on February 21, 2011

1. Sanja commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 12:34pm

Love the textured pillows vs. concrete floors!

2. tinajo commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 12:49pm

I love every single one of them, could easily fill up my home with this! :-) Thanks for showing it! :-)
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Fashion conversation with Elsa

3. (amanda) commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 12:53pm

I love the third one — the complimentary greens used are so beautiful.
    (amanda)´s last blog post ..architectural beauty- sleep underwater in maldives

4. Jess commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 1:34pm

I *love* the blues on those cushions… since I became a redhead I have a bit of a thing for blue… ;)
    Jess´s last blog post .. Monthly Giveaway Nested Necklace Feb 2011

5. ARTiculateART commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 1:36pm

Love the darker colours with the flower patterns! Just beautiful!
    ARTiculateART´s last blog post ..Forever 21 Spring 2011 Edition

6. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 1:43pm

I like the 2 striped ones in the end( not the last one though)…the rooms in which they are featured are also my favourites from the lot!
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..The Agra Chronicles- I Taj Mahal

7. Cristina commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 2:03pm

God, all so wonderfull!!
    difficult choice! ;-)
    Cristina´s last blog post ..Cake stand!

8. Eva @ Four Leaf Clover commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 2:21pm

This collection is amazingly beautiful! I love the pillows and those ruffly sheets… so lovely!
    Eva @ Four Leaf Clover´s last blog post ..What lives within us

9. tracie commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 2:38pm

love the casual approach to the staging of the photos! also love that recycled magazine side table!!
    tracie´s last blog post ..and they’re back!

10. Ariana commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 3:06pm

LOVE the wooden headboard on the 5th picture!
    Ariana´s last blog post ..Insurance

11. Jillian commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 4:07pm

Love this bedding! I wish we could find linens this beautiful and original in the US.
    Jillian´s last blog post ..Design School- Studio Bathroom

12. Rachel commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 4:50pm

I also love that headboard on the blue bed… everything about that bed is amazing!

13. Greta commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 5:08pm

Love the one with the polished looking floors and those wonderful white doors thrown open! I can almost feel the cool air coming in! LOL

I agree with Tracie – love the casual look of staging in all the photos.

14. Shelby Lynn commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 7:05pm

i LOVE that white comforter and all of these pillows! i’ve been looking for a white comforter everywhere, and i just looked at the linen house to find this one on the website, but i couldn’t find it. do you know where i could find it? or have you seen any other white comforters anywhere i could look at? thank you!!!

15. Ashley commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 7:19pm

I agree with Shelby- Where are the great duvets or comforters from?

16. Erica Cooper commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 7:54pm

Lovely linens and stylish settings! Oh I love them all! I particularly love the second image with the vintage walls, green floral headboard and ruffled duvet. Oh my!
    Erica Cooper´s last blog post ..Stylish Rooms for the In-Between Season

17. julie commented
    February 21st, 2011 at 11:14pm

I like the white gathered quilt, although my husband has me on a white quilt ban! Last year was the first time we bought anything other than white for bedding so I guess I can understand. Still, I love you white quilts.
    julie´s last blog post ..bubbles essential wellbeing

18. Meaghan commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 1:24am

Yes, anyone know where the headboard in the 3rd and 6th pics comes from????

19. Emily Stearley commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 2:17am

Love the white with ruffles. Do you think it’s too girlie for a bed shared with my husband. He’s kinda sensitive about these things. :)

20. Nerida commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 5:13am

Oh my – so many wonderful summery designs! I love them all!

21. Marie commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 1:21pm

I adore the white linen on the bed with the green bedhead – truly divine.

22. hena tayeb commented
    February 23rd, 2011 at 1:12am

The bedding is gorgeous.. I am totally crushing on the pillows.
    hena tayeb´s last blog post ..Turning Twenty Seven

23. Kalen commented
    February 23rd, 2011 at 2:46am

New follower of the blog. Great inspiration! I absolutely love the 5th one! Nice nature designs and subtle ruffles are great for a couples bed!
    Kalen´s last blog post ..Mark another one off the list

24. Shyamala commented
    February 23rd, 2011 at 8:11am

Hey Holly!

I love the last pic. black and white. I simply love the colour combination! Thanks for the link ti LinenHouse!
    Shy
    Shyamala´s last blog post ..at a time when I am dreaming of wooden blocks…this

25. Grace Ann commented
    February 23rd, 2011 at 8:15am

soo organized and pretty!!!? i love it…It’s my dream room!

26. Michaela commented
    February 23rd, 2011 at 11:53am

I wish here in Germany our bedding sizes were different. Seeing this collection I feel it’s time to redo decoration in our bedrooms.
    My favourite ones are the two that come after the white quilt with the raffles. But in principle I love them all. They are so different from what we have.

27. Mervi commented
    February 24th, 2011 at 12:07am

I love the second, fourth and fifth of the full pics. So beautiful! Now I really feel we should redecorate our bedroom.
    Mervi´s last blog post ..Wednesday Pop 9

28. Furniture Bagger commented
    February 25th, 2011 at 3:22am

#5 is my favorite of them all. The urban style can not be overlooked in a room like this. I don’t see this setup being very functional for sleep, but the style is unmistakable.

29. Chantelle commented
    March 16th, 2011 at 4:43pm

I love the last two. They are modern without giving up their roots or becoming cold. :)
    Chantelle´s last blog post ..Adorable- with a capital ‘A’

30. decocrush commented
    September 29th, 2012 at 12:50pm

I am deeply in love with the last one. Love black & white at the moment ;)
    decocrush´s last blog post ..Sakura House : Dentelle de béton japonisante…

31. Tom commented
    September 13th, 2014 at 10:58am

Hey, I can’t find the grey quilt cover with the coloured stripes on the linen house website. The third from the bottom. Can anyone help me out where I might find it? Cheers