Shopping + Products

Spring Inspiration from Cox & Cox

February 28, 2011

Ooooh yes! The new spring things at Cox & Cox have arrived and being a big fan of their online shop, I simply must share some of my favorite things with you today. These put me in the mood for March which will be here tomorrow – yay!

Spring Inspiration from Cox & Cox

I love the product shots at Cox & Cox, it’s all so gorgeous and gives me lots of great ideas for setting things up around the house. I love, love, LOVE the paisley shelf and the barn stars in white are sweet, too.

(images: tara fisher and styled by tony hutchinson)

You Might Also Like

30 Comments

• Reply Catherine February 28, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Love the crisp, clean, and relaxed Spring feel with everything that you shared. Off to browse now {can you believe I’ve never checked them out?!}

• Reply Kristina - ingen vanlig dag February 28, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Gorgeous! I have to go and see more :)

/Kristina

• Reply laura evans February 28, 2011 at 8:22 pm

gorgeous … oh how i wish spring would kick in … it keeps teasing us this year! love the laundry “bags” … so pretty! off to check out everything else!

• Reply Table Couture February 28, 2011 at 8:48 pm

looks great clean and refreshing, reminds me of a vaca house!

smiles,

sara
    Table Couture

• Reply raspberry essence February 28, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Love it!

• Reply ANETTESHUS.COM February 28, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Gorgeous! ?

xo
    ANETTE

• Reply Lisa's Creative Home February 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm

I’ve never heard of them but just went on their website. Their product line is just gorgeous! I am so excited Spring is just around the corner. I have been itching to get outside and feel the sunshine on my face. My paintbrush is ready to get to tackle some new furniture pieces too. Its been too cold of a winter to do much outdoor painting!

• Reply Miss Walker February 28, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Such a gorgeous range! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

• Reply Julie February 28, 2011 at 11:28 pm

really love the laundry hampers!

• Reply Christine February 28, 2011 at 11:40 pm

I love those cute laundry bags! Adorable.

• Reply Lauren March 1, 2011 at 12:34 am

So pretty!

Thanks for sharing!

• Reply janis - pinecone camp March 1, 2011 at 12:59 am

I need those laundry bags, that way my husband won’t accidentally mix things up. Who am I kidding, I’ve been known to toss in reds with the whites too. ;)
    The shot of the bread and pickles is so pretty. Love it.

• Reply Penelope March 1, 2011 at 1:45 am

We’re going into Autumn here but I am still feeling these beautiful gentle colours.

• Reply Katie Truelove March 1, 2011 at 4:32 am

I just love the stuff they roll out– just wish I could snap something up easily in NYC! Still fun to see their pretty product shots:) My maiden name is Cox so I guess I am partial for that reason too;)

• Reply FleaBabe March 1, 2011 at 6:51 am

lovely and serene way to start the week. your blog posts always have an open and welcoming feel to them. it’s not easy to get a good post up for monday if the weekend hasn’t been perfect so thanks.

• Reply Sugar & Spice Event Design March 1, 2011 at 8:10 am

love the touches of the nautical theme!

• Reply meenal @ maison marigold March 1, 2011 at 8:23 am

You always have the best shop finds…so fresh and lovely…off to check out the online shop right now..Thanks Holly…hope you had a great start to the week!! xx meenal

• Reply Andeline March 1, 2011 at 10:27 am

Cox & Cox .. Rise & shine. good work by the way :)

• Reply mijk March 1, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Love them but the shippingrates are outrageous! 20 pounds for one the great woodensigns!

• Reply Mervi March 1, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Very cute and fresh design. Thanks for sharing these pics!

• Reply able mabel March 1, 2011 at 4:40 pm

I’ve been on the search for “real” dirty laundry containers of some sort. I love the ones you have here.

• Reply Tony Hutchinson March 1, 2011 at 4:54 pm

I am the stylist who worked on the Cox & Cox brochure, along side the brilliantly talented founder Fiona. I am so glad so many of you appear to like it as much as you do – it makes all our hard work ( and even some tears!) so worthwhile. Keep an eye out for subsequent issues, especially if you have a Spring celebration or a Summer wedding coming up
    Thank you for your kind words.

Tony H

• Reply decor8 March 1, 2011 at 4:59 pm

@Tony – This is GREAT to know, I am so pleased that you spoke up and mentioned that you styled their catalog. When I checked out the Cox & Cox website to find the name of the photographer and stylist, it just said that one of the Cox & Cox founders was a stylist so it led me to believe she had down all of the work herself. So good to hear otherwise. Thank you Tony!!!

• Reply decor8 March 1, 2011 at 5:02 pm

@Tony: P.S. I just updated the post with a link to your website: http://www.tonyhutchinson.com/
      By the way, are you related to Twig Hutchinson at all?

• Reply Tony Hutchinson March 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Oh……. I forgot, we couldn’t have done it without the amazing talents and super dry humour of photographer Tara Fisher, making gorgeous pictures and keeping us sane

Tony H

• Reply decor8 March 1, 2011 at 6:49 pm

@Tony – Noted, thank you. I added her name/link to the post credits as well. Hopefully Cox&Cox will considering adding both you and Tara to their credits on their site – would be so helpful to bloggers who wish to promote a lovely shop like c&c that’s for sure!

• Reply Jamie March 1, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Gorgeous items! I absolutely love the wire mail basket, but 90 euros to ship to the states, too bad. I adore the styling in the photos too. :)

• Reply Jennifer March 1, 2011 at 7:20 pm

This brings me back to a New England beach house. This really puts me in the mood for spring decorating. Thanks for sharing the great finds!

• Reply Erica Cooper March 1, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Love, Love. Definitely makes me think of spring!

• Reply Lora March 1, 2011 at 10:49 pm

How did you know I needed some Spring inspiration? AND some simple Spring inspiration, so I don’t overdo it before the season’s fully upon us! Thank you, appreciate the still-chill afternoon pick me up!