Spring Inspiration from Cox & Cox

Ooooh yes! The new spring things at Cox & Cox have arrived and being a big fan of their online shop, I simply must share some of my favorite things with you today. These put me in the mood for March which will be here tomorrow – yay!

cox & cox

I love the product shots at Cox & Cox, it’s all so gorgeous and gives me lots of great ideas for setting things up around the house. I love, love, LOVE the paisley shelf and the barn stars in white are sweet, too.

(images: tara fisher and styled by tony hutchinson)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on February 28, 2011

1. Catherine commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 7:51pm

Love the crisp, clean, and relaxed Spring feel with everything that you shared. Off to browse now {can you believe I’ve never checked them out?!}
    Catherine´s last blog post ..Start Today

2. Kristina - ingen vanlig dag commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 8:20pm

Gorgeous! I have to go and see more :)

/Kristina
    Kristina – ingen vanlig dag´s last blog post ..Kaffekalas en måndag

3. laura evans commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 8:22pm

gorgeous … oh how i wish spring would kick in … it keeps teasing us this year! love the laundry “bags” … so pretty! off to check out everything else!

4. Table Couture commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 8:48pm

looks great clean and refreshing, reminds me of a vaca house!

smiles,

sara
    Table Couture

5. raspberry essence commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 8:48pm

Love it!
    raspberry essence´s last blog post ..me- my couch &amp my risotto

6. ANETTESHUS.COM commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 9:38pm

Gorgeous! ?

xo
    ANETTE
    ANETTESHUS.COM´s last blog post ..Vårteckensutmaningen- LETER ETTER VÅRTEGN

7. Lisa's Creative Home commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 9:53pm

I’ve never heard of them but just went on their website. Their product line is just gorgeous! I am so excited Spring is just around the corner. I have been itching to get outside and feel the sunshine on my face. My paintbrush is ready to get to tackle some new furniture pieces too. Its been too cold of a winter to do much outdoor painting!
    Lisa’s Creative Home´s last blog post ..A Kitchen Inspired Bridal Shower

8. Miss Walker commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 10:15pm

Such a gorgeous range! Thanks for sharing! xoxo
    Miss Walker´s last blog post ..Gotta love a Juju Hat!

9. Julie commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 11:28pm

really love the laundry hampers!
    Julie´s last blog post ..How Do You Like Your Corners

10. Christine commented
    February 28th, 2011 at 11:40pm

I love those cute laundry bags! Adorable.
    Christine´s last blog post ..Saltwater Sandals!

11. Lauren commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 12:34am

So pretty!

Thanks for sharing!
    Lauren´s last blog post ..Well- her shoes were my favorite part

12. janis - pinecone camp commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 12:59am

I need those laundry bags, that way my husband won’t accidentally mix things up. Who am I kidding, I’ve been known to toss in reds with the whites too. ;)
    The shot of the bread and pickles is so pretty. Love it.
    janis – pinecone camp´s last blog post ..Sunday Observations

13. Penelope commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 1:45am

We’re going into Autumn here but I am still feeling these beautiful gentle colours.

14. Katie Truelove commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 4:32am

I just love the stuff they roll out– just wish I could snap something up easily in NYC! Still fun to see their pretty product shots:) My maiden name is Cox so I guess I am partial for that reason too;)
    Katie Truelove´s last blog post ..Cool coffee table Book Alert!

15. FleaBabe commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 6:51am

lovely and serene way to start the week. your blog posts always have an open and welcoming feel to them. it’s not easy to get a good post up for monday if the weekend hasn’t been perfect so thanks.

16. Sugar & Spice Event Design commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 8:10am

love the touches of the nautical theme!

17. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 8:23am

You always have the best shop finds…so fresh and lovely…off to check out the online shop right now..Thanks Holly…hope you had a great start to the week!! xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Oscar 2011- The ladies who ruled the red carpet

18. Andeline commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:27am

Cox & Cox .. Rise & shine. good work by the way :)
    Andeline´s last blog post ..Modern books shelf design

19. mijk commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 12:40pm

Love them but the shippingrates are outrageous! 20 pounds for one the great woodensigns!
    mijk´s last blog post ..Honeymoon souvenir

20. Mervi commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 2:55pm

Very cute and fresh design. Thanks for sharing these pics!
    Mervi´s last blog post ..Flower Mustaa ja valkoista 61

21. able mabel commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 4:40pm

I’ve been on the search for “real” dirty laundry containers of some sort. I love the ones you have here.

22. Tony Hutchinson commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 4:54pm

I am the stylist who worked on the Cox & Cox brochure, along side the brilliantly talented founder Fiona. I am so glad so many of you appear to like it as much as you do – it makes all our hard work ( and even some tears!) so worthwhile. Keep an eye out for subsequent issues, especially if you have a Spring celebration or a Summer wedding coming up
    Thank you for your kind words.

Tony H

23. Tony Hutchinson commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 4:58pm

Oh……. I forgot, we couldn’t have done it without the amazing talents and super dry humour of photographer Tara Fisher, making gorgeous pictures and keeping us sane

Tony H

24. decor8 commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 4:59pm

@Tony – This is GREAT to know, I am so pleased that you spoke up and mentioned that you styled their catalog. When I checked out the Cox & Cox website to find the name of the photographer and stylist, it just said that one of the Cox & Cox founders was a stylist so it led me to believe she had down all of the work herself. So good to hear otherwise. Thank you Tony!!!

25. decor8 commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 5:02pm

@Tony: P.S. I just updated the post with a link to your website: http://www.tonyhutchinson.com/
    By the way, are you related to Twig Hutchinson at all?

26. Jamie commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 6:03pm

Gorgeous items! I absolutely love the wire mail basket, but 90 euros to ship to the states, too bad. I adore the styling in the photos too. :)

27. decor8 commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 6:49pm

@Tony – Noted, thank you. I added her name/link to the post credits as well. Hopefully Cox&Cox will considering adding both you and Tara to their credits on their site – would be so helpful to bloggers who wish to promote a lovely shop like c&c that’s for sure!

28. Jennifer commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 7:20pm

This brings me back to a New England beach house. This really puts me in the mood for spring decorating. Thanks for sharing the great finds!
    Jennifer´s last blog post ..Sample Sale!

29. Erica Cooper commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 8:43pm

Love, Love. Definitely makes me think of spring!
    Erica Cooper´s last blog post ..Decor Wishes…

30. Lora commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 10:49pm

How did you know I needed some Spring inspiration? AND some simple Spring inspiration, so I don’t overdo it before the season’s fully upon us! Thank you, appreciate the still-chill afternoon pick me up!