Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Hello friends! It’s time for me to present this week’s picks from Etsy… no rhyme or reason, just some things that are quirky and caught my eye that may tickle your fancy too. I’m not spotlighting five sellers this week, in fact nothing has much to do with “five” at all but if you don’t tell I won’t. :) Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five

I Heart the Golden Girls Zine by Jackie Peppermint, Eco Ballerina Flats in Lime Green by the Generation, I was thinking of the sea print by Laura Amiss, In the Theater of Dreams print by A Fanciful Twist, Maple wooden clock from Off Cut Studio and placemats by Kathy Mellor.

Etsy Take Five

Life is Beautiful print by magalerie, vintage jewel bracelet with gold ribbon by Dreamy Vintage, Rubber stamps by Present and Correct, Sparkling Antique Silver sequin pillow by The Home Centric and a Cup of Tea card by Present & Correct.

Bonus items not shown: white lace porcelain butterfly brooch by andO Design, Gold zig zag headband by Ice Cream Candy and the zigzag pillow by decoyellow.

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on March 02, 2011

1. Charlotte commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 1:38am

These are lovely! The colors are very spring like.
    Charlotte´s last blog post ..Potluck Pomme de Terre

2. Katie Truelove commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 4:53am

I just love that cup of tea card!!:) The Maple Wooden Clock is really cool too!
    Katie Truelove´s last blog post ..Just got some fun tickets in the mail!

3. Please Note commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 5:46am

Great picks! The Golden Girls Zine is just my style… I think I “heart” the Golden Girls a little too much.
    Please Note´s last blog post ..Currently

4. Rocio Rincon commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 5:58am

I love all of your Etsy picks, especially the lime green ballerina flats!!! I also adore In the Theater of Dreams print, it’s fabulous!!! You have very good taste. Thanks for sharing! Xoxo
    Rocio Rincon´s last blog post ..I ♥ Blythe Doll

5. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 7:07am

Lovely finds as always , Heather….loving the ‘life is beautiful’ print and that zizzag pillow not shown( channelling two trends at one go…mautical and cheveron)!!…have a great day!!…xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Oscar 2011- The ladies who ruled the red carpet

6. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 7:11am

Loved the porcelain items at andOdesign..unfortunately they wont ship to India :(
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Its all a matter of choice

7. Tammy/FancieStrands commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 7:29am

Beautiful picks. Thanks for sharing.

8. ARTiculateART commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 7:47am

Those stamps are really cute!
    ARTiculateART´s last blog post ..Fashion Photography- Paris

9. Sandy a la Mode commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 7:54am

i am totally loving those flats!! they are adorable!!

10. Trish commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 9:14am

Holly, LOVE the wood clock, bracelet, and Life is Beautiful. Nice picks darlin’! Can always count on you to fish out the best picks. :)
    Trish´s last blog post ..Uh- Ive Gotten a Little Hung Up

11. ANETTESHUS.COM commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 10:10am

Beautiful!!

Have a nice day!

xo
    ANETTE:)
    ANETTESHUS.COM´s last blog post ..GOOD TIMES

12. Tricia - Avolli commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 12:01pm

So many pretty Etsy things!

13. magalerie commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 5:05pm

Dear Holly,
    Thank you so much for featuring my “Life is beautiful” photo among all these lovely Etsy finds. I’m really honored that you picked my shop. :)
    I really like the wooden clock, the rubber stamps, the cup of tea card and Laura Amiss’ drawings.
    Thanks for sharing. :)
    Anne
    magalerie´s last blog post ..Old Turquoise Door- South of France- Photo Set – 2 Fine Art Photographs 4 3-4 x 4 3-4

14. Candi commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 6:32pm

I love all of these picks….I especially like the pillows though and the vintage looking bracelet is so sweet.
    Candi´s last blog post ..Lunar earrings

15. handz commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 8:33pm

I like the cup of tea card, but Im obsesed with tea cups…
    handz´s last blog post ..Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back – Retro Scandinavian style poster print A3

16. ana commented
    March 2nd, 2011 at 11:56pm

I adore Present & correct shop. they have fabulous finds
    ana´s last blog post ..My sweet home- living room details

17. Genelle commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 3:31am

I saw the typewriter rubber stamps on Etsy and I think I’m going to buy one! Can I live w/o it? Yeah. But I don’t have to!

18. Sole commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 5:13am

Me gusta mucho tu blog, hace tiempo que te sigo. Ojala me visites
    Saludos.

19. Sandi commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 7:03am

I gotta have those ballet flats. Lovely color pallet.
    Sandi´s last blog post ..Gray – Fine Art Photograph 8×10

20. jen {das sushi} commented
    March 3rd, 2011 at 8:32am

As usual, all of your picks are lovely…but those ballerina flats are just perfect. Perfect!
    jen {das sushi}´s last blog post ..Child&39s Hearts Knitted Love- Love- Love Headband

21. Amy commented
    March 4th, 2011 at 7:41pm

Wonderful Etsy finds! I just love the colors! The wood clock is my favorite, I’m heading over to their shop right now!
    Amy´s last blog post ..Office Corner Organization

22. Vanessa (A Fanciful Twist) commented
    March 8th, 2011 at 2:17am

Holly, thank you ever so much for featuring my print amongst this fantastic color palette, and wonderful grouping of Etsy finds! I was extra delighted to spy my piece in your super lovely Decor8 land.
    Warmest Regards, Vanessa

23. Megan commented
    March 11th, 2011 at 11:00pm

Great finds! The pillow is pretty fabulous, I must admit!