Get Organized With Manostiles Boxes

This weekend is my big Spring cleaning weekend and it’s funny but I can’t wait to get started! I’m ready to donate a bunch of clothes and buy some plants for my balcony and get my home ready for the season. Also, my goal for Spring is to get a better system in place when it comes to organization. Today I was in touch with Manostiles, a Danish company that designs home items, and found their boxes to be quite lovely and perfect for storage. The key to good organization is to have specific places for everything and if you are using boxes like these, to have a good labeling system so you know what is inside of them. I have a few boxes similar to what you see below that are covered in Indian prints and I think Leslie and some others online have similar boxes too — I’ve seen them around the web in mostly people’s home offices, so they seem to be a storage solution that many enjoy. I guess it’s hard to resist pretty boxes with things tucked inside!

If you would like to order these great boxes, you can purchase them online at Cahetu, they ship worldwide and I imagine rates would be okay since these boxes are very lightweight and many can fit inside of other ones… Manostiles will begin selling them on their website in April if you want to order directly from them.

I personally love the magazine holders and the clear shoe storage boxes that could store anything really. I particularly like seeing the clear ones stacked in a work room or above, as shown by a bed doubling as a bedside table which is clever and budget-friendly. But back to those magazine files, I can never get enough of gorgeous magazines and since I refer back to them so frequently, having them tucked away in pretty holders nearby my desk is practical and inspiring. I love to be surrounded by things that spark my creativity!

(images: manostiles)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on March 24, 2011

1. Marlene commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:55am

Wow, I like them very much!!! It is not simple to find beautiful boxes… In beautiful colors… that are affordable… ;)
    Marlene´s last blog post ..DIY-Girlande für meine liebe E …

2. Jane commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:59am

I love your blog- always a great source of inspiration! This post is making me think I deffinitely need to have a spring clean out and with boxes as cute as that there is no longer any excuses!
    Jane´s last blog post ..Wish Original Candy Striped Dog Door Stop as Featured in Stylist

3. Cristina commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 11:59am

I looove those boxes!!
    :-)
    (well.. I must say I love all boxes, I’m a boxes-maniac ;-)
    Cristina´s last blog post ..Colore in cucina!

4. Anna @ IHOD commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:06pm

These are eye candy for the organization lovers out there! I am swooning!
    The colors and prints are beautifully cohesive!

5. Ruth McAllister commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 12:54pm

Just what I have been looking for for the last three years since we moved to this house. Praise be! Thank you!!

6. solovelydecoration commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:17pm

i love all this colors and prints!
    really beautiful as bedside table!
    thanks for sharing all the inspiration!
    have a good day :^)
    solovelydecoration´s last blog post ..AUTRE COUTURE

7. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:24pm

I too have a bunch of colorful boxes made out of hand-made paper from jaipur..i love them..such a lovely way to stash away stuff! xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Runway to room

8. Hazel commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:33pm

I love little boxes for holding treasures and everyday items. But, I have to be careful. At the moment, I’m creating chaos with too many boxes that aren’t a good size for anything I need them for, or just holding a mess of knick-knacks and chatskis!

Hazel

Hazel´s last blog post ..5 Ways to Bring Spring Indoors

9. lindsay commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 1:40pm

I love the bold patterned ones. Completely unrelated, but when I scroll to the top of your blog, there’s a little teeny smiley face hiding in the upper right corner. Has that always been there? Made me smile. ;)

10. linden commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 4:07pm

I think these boxes would be perfect for my overflow yarn storage as well as all the little things one needs for knitting, felting and spinning. They’d also be great for some of my herbal supplies…in a nice green! Thank you for this inspiration.

11. Emilie commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 5:06pm

I love bigger versions of these to store my off season clothes in my room!

Emilie

12. Alexis commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 6:26pm

I love these pretty boxes! I have some of my own for storing my craft and sewing supplies. It’s creatively inspirational to have your supplies in something pretty!
    Alexis´s last blog post ..The Slow Life

13. cath commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 6:46pm

The. Best. Storage. Ever. (well, these and anything else that will keep my materials organized.) But still… so wonderful and such a great way to pop color all over the place. It’s like a group hug, being surrounded by these boxes. Off I go to order me a few!

14. CY commented
    March 24th, 2011 at 7:50pm

Adore these boxes, I too have a need to organize EVERYTHING! How do you switch to english on the Cahetu website to order? :) Thanks!

15. Sarah commented
    March 25th, 2011 at 1:02am

Yes! I am in love with these boxes too. Loving the neutral line….but how do I read their site in English?? :)
    Sarah´s last blog post ..7 Happy Things

16. decor8 commented
    March 25th, 2011 at 11:15am

@Sarah – Try opening the page in Google Chrome and on the top of the page it will ask you if you want to translate it or not.

17. Fresh Design Blog commented
    March 25th, 2011 at 12:33pm

I’m another big fan of pretty boxes for storage purposes. These are indeed lovely – what great colours and designs – so a great find!
    Fresh Design Blog´s last blog post ..Unusual metal beer barrel seat

18. Shell commented
    March 26th, 2011 at 4:33am

Pretty little boxes that can help keep things clean and orderly. I need to get a couple for myself.

19. patience commented
    March 26th, 2011 at 9:14pm

i have a serious obsession with boxes and im glad to see these don’t come
    in only those bright bright colours.
    patience´s last blog post ..hello- please enjoy

20. Elisa commented
    March 28th, 2011 at 1:08pm

so beautiful pattern…i love this post!
    Elisa´s last blog post ..Geburtstagskarte

21. Jenn @ LL4L commented
    March 28th, 2011 at 8:24pm

I am expecting a baby and I am in the market for new ways to store toys and other things for the baby! I think these boxes would be perfect…I will check them out now, thank you!
    Jenn @ LL4L´s last blog post ..Get the Look for Less- Hollywood Regency Inspired Office

22. kristen commented
    April 14th, 2011 at 5:03am

I really want to order some of these boxes, but there website is in.. sweedish?? or another language and i don’t understand. how can i order them???!!!!

<3- kristen

23. Louise Sara Gregersen commented
    June 17th, 2011 at 8:24am

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great response. These boxes are amazing:)