Etsy Take Five Tuesday: Fresh Prints for Spring!

It’s time for fresh prints today that I’ve pulled together from Etsy sellers… And by the way, I’m not sure how it is in your part of the world but here it’s a fantastic sunny day and I’m feeling very Spring-like! It will be 70 this weekend, which is somewhat tropical for this time of year here, so I plan to go out and enjoy the warm air and sunshine at some flea markets. As for this week though, I’m not going to see the light of day except through my office windows because I’m working non-stop. I’ll tell you more about that in my next post. But first, it’s Etsy time! Yay! Here are some delicious prints from Etsy sellers this week that I’m liking, what do you think? These are all very springy aren’t they?

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

One Little Bird Studio in Greece wrote to me weeks ago but I’ve been a bit behind on email since I taught a class that wrapped up last night. I’m finally catching up on emails and One Little Bird prints really stood out as lovely!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Kinrisu is a sweet etsy shop belonging to an illustrator who lives and draws from her home in Paris. Her shop means golden squirrel in Japanese.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Violet May mixes vintage characters with fresh dots in bold colorways for a nice mix of subtle and strong.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Polymorphia is a shop owned by artist Crystal Jackson in North Carolina with prints and paintings that pack a lot of flash and color!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Sarah Ahearn is an artist living in Massachusetts and soon-to-be author of an creativity and art journaling how-to book, Painted Pages, that I can’t wait to buy and read because I want to support Sarah – she’s a sweetheart and we’ve known each other for what seems like forever, at least in internet years! I’ve not talked about her art in a while so I thought to include her today in my etsy round-up. Love ya Sarah and good luck with your first book, it’s going to fly off of the shelves!

(images linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on March 29, 2011

1. City Chic - Jamie commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:55pm

Oh these are lovely and perfect for Spring! I must say I am jealous of your weather. Here in MN it is still below average and we are in the 20′s in the morning! brrr! Enjoy the sunshine!
    City Chic – Jamie´s last blog post ..New Thrifts and White Porcelain

2. laura trevey commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 2:58pm

All wonderful… I especially love Sara’s loose painting style.
    laura trevey´s last blog post ..Cool Quotes Giveaway!

3. Gem commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:01pm

I need those One Little Bird prints in my life… stunning.x
    Gem´s last blog post ..No 2 – Hand-Printed Industrial Accent Throw Cushion – Pillow 12 x 12

4. Mindi commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:13pm

The Violet May prints are my favorite :) These are all so pretty!

5. Esti commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:18pm

Violet May’s work always makes me smile :)
    Esti´s last blog post ..And yet I keep dreaming

6. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:29pm

All so, SO lovely and spring-y! :) I love them all and off to check out the shops….ah, enjoying the spring weather by visiting flea markets sounds so heavenly….I can’t wait. So great, for Sarah….I will be sure to keep an eye out for her book.
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Melissa Loves- Bailey Doesnt Bark video

7. Leanda commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:35pm

Thank you dear Holly. Do so hope you will have a moment to get a breath of spring air :) x
    Leanda´s last blog post ..thank you

8. Marianne commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:39pm

Love these prints! Gorgeous!
    Marianne´s last blog post ..Decorando as paredes- Pratos

9. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:40pm

beautiful finds, holly..love them all..i would love to have a few of these on my walls!! xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..The Agra chronicles- III Amarvilas

10. Katrina Foulkes-Taylor commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:44pm

My daugher loves art, there are some great ideas here, thank you this should keep her busy!

11. Tina commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 3:56pm

It’s totally cold and not friendly outside right now! It’s almost April….seriously East Coast, get your act together!
    All these prints are warm and lovely! I adore One Little Bird Studio!

12. sandra lund commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 4:04pm

I love the “one little bird” prints – so beautiful :-)
    sandra lund´s last blog post ..Gadget accessories love

13. Christine commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 4:08pm

i am loving these prints, holly! and so jealous of your warm weather :) it’s slowwwly warming here on the east coast of the US!
    Christine´s last blog post ..home is wherever im with you

14. Hazel commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 4:09pm

I think I love Sarah Ahearn the best— water colors are so pretty!
    Hazel´s last blog post ..Great Color Combos in the Garden

15. Jo commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 4:19pm

I couldn’t help myself, just bought 2 one little bird prints :)

16. escapade commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 5:12pm

Violet May’s beautiful pieces are so fun + playful, they definitely feel like Spring to me :)
    escapade´s last blog post ..Statement piece

17. hena tayeb commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 5:40pm

Each artist has a great style. My favorites are Kinrisu and Polymorphia
    hena tayeb´s last blog post ..Isnt Boring Just Great Sometimes

18. Sara commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 7:23pm

I like everything in this roundup!! My favorite is polymorhpia…bookmarked her shop and hope to return and purchase something soon!!

19. Lauriana commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 9:58pm

I love Violetta May ‘s work!

20. Jenny commented
    March 29th, 2011 at 10:17pm

Love Polymorpha!!

21. thejoyofcolor commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 12:04am

Great selection of prints, They sure have the spring spirit
    hard to choose but i like Kinrisu work

22. Alexis commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 12:56am

I love Sara’s work! So pretty. And you are lucky to have such lovely weather! Where I live, it’s turned into the Oregon Coast this week.
    Alexis´s last blog post ..Mending- A Lost Art

23. Luna commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 9:48am

Wow – what a beautiful selection – you have totally invigorated myt ired eyes after a long (long) day. Many thanks to you! :)

24. Marlene commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 10:18am

Ooooh how beautiful! I most like the print by onelittlebird… *sigh*
    Marlene´s last blog post ..Kochen können Und malen Oder zeichnen Toll!

25. lalalandart commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 12:15pm

How many beautiful artists!
    We love Kinrisu in particoular way!

26. sarah*ahearn commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 3:02pm

sweet sweet holly ~

thanks so much for including me in this collection of spring prints! ah… makes me wish it truly felt like spring here in new england… but apparently there is an april fools day snowstorm on the way! ah! (i bet you don’t miss this weather!)

i love what you’ve pulled together here… so pretty!

thanks also for the kind comments from other readers here! : ) totally made my day!

i so appreciate your mention of my book too! i’m so excited and can’t wait for may! then it might really feel like spring!

enjoy the sunshine!

thanks again! xo *s
    sarah*ahearn´s last blog post ..8 things

27. Leo commented
    March 31st, 2011 at 11:24am

I particularly like Sara Ahearn’s work. It is lovely!! Another one of my Etsy favorites is Fena Arts-so spring like, colorful and original.

28. roberto | vinilos decorativos commented
    April 5th, 2011 at 12:34pm

That´s a good , very femenine and warm selection.My favourite is the first “one little bird”.

29. Jessica commented
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:27pm

lovelovelove these colors!

Such gorgeous prints & so very creative:) Lovely break from the gray day here in Ohio :/