Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Welcome to Etsy Take Five Tuesday, though it’s a day late but hey, I’m still posting it because we all love a little etsy don’t we!?! Today I thought I’d round up some colorful things for you from a bunch of sellers because I simply didn’t feel like rounding up five sellers as I kept finding more and more favorites. I decided to simply share oodles of things that are on my radar this week. Today you’ll find everything from fabric squares and ribbons for crafting to paintings and neck ties! Weeee! Okay, here we go…

Etsy

When it comes to Pigeon Toe Ceramics all I have to say is, “I’ll have one of everything please.” Isn’t this shop just too much amazingness !?! Love it.

Etsy

1| Liberty print neck tie by This Humble Abode 2|set of 6 feather butterflies by Caramelos 3| Tea cozy by Gloaming Designs 4| original portrait by Cathy Cullis 5| white sparkle ribbon by Caramelos 6| patchwork squares by Liberty Charms.

Etsy

Intricate hand stitched things from Tease Made had my attention the second I discovered this pretty shop today. So many sweet things!

Etsy

Colorful, quirky art (prints and originals) by Jennifer Davis. I collect her work and have many paintings to date… I love her unusual characters and gorgeous colors.

Etsy

I know, wild right!? These crazy chairs are dressed to thrill from a Thai designer living and working in Istanbul, Turkey. Her shop is called Name Design Studio and it is filled with all kinds of colorful, patchwork-y furniture.

Etsy

1| Tea towel by Skinny Laminx 2| Vintage music paper on a letter B brooch by ismay 3| postage stamp cufflinks also from ismay 4| Brighton Promenade embroidered art by Gillian Bates 5| Flora II necklace from Joanna Rutter 6| wrapping paper by PataPri.

Spot anything that you love!?

(images: linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on April 20, 2011

1. Amy - pride of place commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:13pm

Wow – I am really drawn to the first seller and I love that shade of yellow. Thanks for including some crafting bits too!
    Amy – pride of place´s last blog post ..Love the Look

2. Eve commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:14pm

lovely selection !
    Eve´s last blog post ..Baby bear

3. Trish commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:22pm

Aaaaaaa! I just found those lovely chairs myself last week….so happy to see them featured here by you….so they get the attention they deserve! I am also in want/love with the Tea Cozy and the Liberty Patchwork Scraps. I love your Etsy posts….even when they are a day late ;)
    T.
    Trish´s last blog post ..Blue- Not Just for the 80s Anymore!

4. Vicky commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:32pm

I am loving those patchwork chairs! Good pick :)
    Vicky´s last blog post ..Table Restyled

5. kristi michelle commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:45pm

these are all Gorgeous finds! I could browse etsy for days on end … ?
    kristi michelle´s last blog post ..- share a shop day

6. Judi Ketteler commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 4:50pm

Wowsa, I love the intricate hand stitching of the Tease Made beauties. Just clicked over to her shop and I am so in love with one of her pendants. Am trying to justify buying it. Mother’s Day present for myself perhaps? Thanks for sharing!

7. robelyn commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 5:08pm

Oh my gosh – those chairs are FANTASTIC!!! They just inspired my window treatments for spring…

;-D Thank You for gettin’ my wheels turnin’!
    robelyn´s last blog post ..hippity

8. tinajo commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 5:14pm

The pillow in the first pic could move home to me, thank you very much..! :-)

Lots of lovely things in this post though, hard to pick one. :-)
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Fuerteventura – Part two!

9. jenn commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 5:27pm

Gorgeous picks! I am completely loving pigeon toe … thanks for the introduction :)
    jenn´s last blog post ..renovate back entry reveal!

10. Paige commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 5:39pm

Look at those chairs! Yesssssss!
    Paige´s last blog post ..DIY- Link Roundup

11. Krystle commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:05pm

I find it very strange that prior to reading this post I <3 the Pigeon toe ceramic test tube vases under my Etsy account. I didn't see those bold napkins, so I'm off to view (maybe buy) :)

Very interesting and eye appealing "Etsy Take Five".

Have a great day Holly and readers!
    Krystle´s last blog post ..My Wish List Happy Holidays!

12. Meera @ firstsense commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:39pm

Gorgeous roundup, such fantastic craft talent! Love the upholstered chairs from Name Design Studio and the brooches and cufflinks from ismay. Lovely!
    Meera @ firstsense´s last blog post ..Plum Chutney

13. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:39pm

there’s a lot to love here..great links holly..thanks for sharing..have a lovely day..do visit my blog when you have a moment..xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Sneak peek- Meyhas room

14. Christina commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 6:40pm

I just lost my mind over at Pigeon Toe. They have like 5 items that I must have immediately. And by immediately I mean when I can afford them.
    Christina´s last blog post ..My Bathroom Sconces

15. hena tayeb commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 8:13pm

Oh i’ve had my eye on those chairs for sometime now.
    hena tayeb´s last blog post ..Spring is Blooming Around Me

16. Katie Truelove commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 8:14pm

I love the postage stamp cufflinks and the Name Design Studio chairs!
    Katie Truelove´s last blog post ..Reading and reflecting on the book of John this week as we

17. kathryn commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 9:19pm

LOVE the chairs!! i gotta go check out her sight

18. Emma commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 9:55pm

Love the wrapping paper! :]

19. Tracey commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 10:04pm

Too funny!!

I just favorited Pigeontoedceramics myself! Love those lights!!

thanks for all the other wonderful finds!
    cheers, t
    Tracey´s last blog post ..Variable Price Wedding Set

20. anita commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 10:06pm

I love the music brooch and postage stamp cufflinks from ismay. What’s got me excited enough to venture a comment is I only just found you last week via my sister at appleturnover.tv, where she has just posted about decoupage! Talk about serendipity. (I’ve commented there re your post – and my apologies if I’m not linking where I ought, amateur that I am.) Such beautiful and inspiring collections you have here, thank you!

21. Tracey commented
    April 20th, 2011 at 10:14pm

*Pigeon Toe Ceramics
    sorry :/
    Tracey´s last blog post ..Wedding Sets

22. NaLa commented
    April 21st, 2011 at 1:02am

It’s good to see someone posting the fabulousness that Etsy has to offer …
    NaLa´s last blog post ..Sapphire Czech Glass Vintage Style Earrings

23. shannon commented
    April 21st, 2011 at 2:38am

pigeon toe is my fave!
    love the burst of chartreuse!
    shannon´s last blog post ..exposed

24. Rumisu commented
    April 21st, 2011 at 9:23am

Thanks for sharing! Love to discover new & talented names this way :)
    My favorite this time; name design studio :)
    Rumisu´s last blog post ..‘Backstage’ of Rumisu Design

25. jo supara tarakci commented
    April 21st, 2011 at 10:40am

First of all I have to say that I am a very big fan of your blog I read and visit your blog maybe everyday.Your idea and opinions always inspiring me.Today I visit your blog and see my works here I am extreamly happy and just say YEHHHHHHH!!!!.It is so amazing for me. Thank you so much for picked my works.YEHHHHHHH!!!:)

26. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    April 21st, 2011 at 4:12pm

Oh, so many things to love! I will take one of everything please! :) Such a great round up hun! Thank you!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Little things &amp Little moments

27. belinda/gretchenmist commented
    April 22nd, 2011 at 12:03pm

beautiful finds. i’m a fan of jennifer’s work too.
    happy easter xx

28. brandeye commented
    April 22nd, 2011 at 2:53pm

i LOVE the chairs from Name Design Studio!

29. Liz commented
    April 22nd, 2011 at 4:38pm

I absolutely love the music note letter, its adorable!