Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Yes, it is Wednesday and my dear friends I am late again with my Etsy picks for the week. What is my problem, right!? Truth is, these round ups take hours and I often feel like I’m running out of time with the many projects that I’m involved in both on and offline lately (especially offline). I’m currently styling a quilting book for a Berlin-based author originally from England, working on the proposal for my next book, planning my US book tour (yeah!), revamping the template for decor8 and preparing a new website for Blogging Your Way, and preparing for the big Meet The Blogger event and book signing in Amsterdam on June 25th, planning a 10 year anniversary getaway with my husband, working on some writing projects, answering lots of emails, writing on Real Simple, Haus Maus, and decor8 and… I’m soon traveling up to Hamburg as I was hired as a consultant for one of Germany’s top magazines to teach my Blogging Your Way e-course in-person before their staff in just a few weeks! I’m writing everything out and organizing my ideas — I can’t wait to share all that I’ve learned about blogging with this magazine and look forward to it very much as it’s my first official “job” in Germany since I relocated here. Yay!

Okay so enough about me and what I’m up to — how are you? Are you ready for some Etsy stores to enjoy for this week? Great, me too! Let’s see who I found this week, shall we?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Everything from Every Eskimo melts my heart, especially these vintage chunky XO rubber stamps – fun! I love her handmade animals too.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

More vintage goodness, this time from Sadie Olive – books, antlers, vintage photographs, everything and anything all curated expertly.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I’m loving House of Chintz! Okay, some of you may question my taste on this one but I’m seriously mad about these quirky lampshades designed by Kate Boyce, a surface pattern designer in England. To me, they look very Liberty London – I can picture them being sold there among all of their other quirky interiors items and furnishings.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

How fun is Draw City? I love that you can even request custom illustrations of your favorite things. These are such cute prints, the tea tin is my favorite.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Lovely illustrated goodies in gorgeous colors from Jessica Swift, formerly the Jessica Gonacha shop but she got married (congrats!) and changed her name. I think her goal and intention kit is brilliant, I have to buy one and use it!

Did you enjoy today’s picks!? Hope so! See you in a moment with more things to inspire you today…

(images linked to their source above.)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on April 27, 2011

1. Shannon commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 4:06pm

Love your web site! Just found you on twitter. Great stuff!

2. Margarita Lorenzo commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 4:17pm

I am always amazed at how do you managed to find this amazing things in etsy, I find it overwhelming and very confusing due to the huge amount of products in there, including mine haha…that no one never seems to find…so well done for having such a good eye for etsy!!
    Margarita Lorenzo´s last blog post ..Great Britain Railway Travel Posters

3. Chuzai Living commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 4:31pm

Holly, you’re a super woman. I don’t know how you manage to do all these things you listed. I think you don’t sleep at all. :P I can see your round ups take hours. Your collages are always beautiful and makes me feel like I’m looking at a magazine. Thank you for your time. I love them all. Jessica Swift Shop is very cute!! Sadie Olive reminded me of “Stylizimo”. I feel like it’s her style. Sweet! I wish I could go to the Meet The Blogger event. How exciting about your planning for 10 year anniversary! Congratulations! Kaho
    Chuzai Living´s last blog post ..Wednesday Wall2Wall ☆ Rumah Tanah Baru Ceramic Tour F Widayento

4. Trish commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 4:37pm

Oh my goodness! You are one busy woman…but if it’s what you LOVE to do…then you must be in heaven, right? :)

I have loved Sadie Olive for some time now, and truly I don’t think there is a questionable one in the bunch here today! I’m also loving those awesome lampshades, and the tea tin print is so sweet.

Good luck with all the goals and intentions…I think I need one too! :)
    Trish´s last blog post ..GIVEAWAY! 4 Prints for Your Thoughts- Better Than a Penny!

5. Becky D@kings down road commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 4:40pm

Great finds! That first one is super fun-I’ve not seen that shop before.

6. Abbie Florence commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 5:00pm

I LOOOVE those lamps! they have been in my “favorites” list for a while now. Trying to think how I can convince my hubby they they will go perfect in our bedroom :)

7. Vicky commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 5:32pm

Holly aka Superwoman,
    I love the House of Chintz lampshades very nice pick.
    Your blog is so informative and fabulous but I think you already know it:)
    Vicky´s last blog post ..Table Gets ReStyled

8. Brigitte commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:26pm

Holly – What great news about your job in Hamburg!

Have you thought about having guests help you out with Take 5 Tuesdays as you did before?
    Brigitte´s last blog post ..The Undeniable Power of Small Measures

9. Laura commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:30pm

Those lamps from House of Chintz are drop down dead gorgeous!

10. jenn commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:35pm

Great finds! I CANNOT wait for the US tour of your book!!! I hope you come to my city, or nearby!!

11. decor8 commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:40pm

@Brigitte – Ah thanks honey! No, I’m okay — I get to it each week, just often on Wednesday morning as Tuesdays often escape me. But they come! They come! :)

12. meenal @ maison marigold commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:42pm

you should write a book on time-management, holly..how do you manage all this stuff!! hats off to you! lovely etsy finds once again..have a great day! xx meenal
    meenal @ maison marigold´s last blog post ..Runway to room

13. Glenda Childers commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:44pm

Just an idea for this busy season in your life . . . give etsyfive a rest for a few months or just do it once a month for awhile.

Lookin out for you, Holly :)

Fondly,
    Glenda

ps. My adult daughters were here for Easter . . . I had to check their bags before they left, to make sure my copy of Decorate wasn’t in there . . . they loved the book, too.
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..My experience with Royal Weddings

14. Angela Traunig commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 6:49pm

Fantastic pics! And congrats on your ‘real’ job. :)

angie
    Angela Traunig´s last blog post ..New Original Mixed Media Paintings

15. kathryn commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 7:20pm

OMG…I love, love, LOVE those lampshades!! I gotta go check out her website.

16. Juliah commented
    April 27th, 2011 at 9:23pm

LOVE the lamp shades from House of Chintz!

17. Sara commented
    April 28th, 2011 at 2:45am

The lampshades are so beautiful…cool, creative, colorful…love them and wish they were in my budget!

Congratulations on all of your fantastic success and busy-ness!

18. Lizzy @ Snarky Beagle commented
    April 28th, 2011 at 4:59am

I love Jessica Swift. Her designs are so inspiring! I just bought a scrap pack from her about a month ago and took this composition notebook up about 10 notches: http://thesnarkybeagle.blogspot.com/2011/04/response-2-paper-pushing-and-project.html
    Lizzy @ Snarky Beagle´s last blog post ..Only sometimes

19. Alex Louisa commented
    April 28th, 2011 at 1:41pm

Oh my, oh my…..

Can I just say a quick thankyou for including the picture of that gorgeous alarm clock from Sadie Olive? I couldn’t help myself – I bought it straight away.

I’m working on a series of paintings that feature a girl who is obsessed with time/pocketwatches/clocks, and it seems the obsession is rubbing off on me!

And since you get over 1000 results when you plug “alarm clock” into the vintage search on etsy, some help finding the perfect one is certainly appreciated. I’m excited to see it. It will make for a gorgeous prop in my paintings. Thanks again! And thanks to Sadie Olive too :)

20. regina commented
    April 28th, 2011 at 10:02pm

holly, thank you so much for this! i’ve been a long time reader and was bowled over to see this. ever*so*pleased!

21. mclovebuddy commented
    April 30th, 2011 at 3:59pm

Love the items! Great curation. :)

22. Katie commented
    May 1st, 2011 at 12:51am

Ow wow – the ginger tea tin from Draw city – can’t take my eyes off of it!
    Katie´s last blog post ..The ROYAL wedding