Tabletop Styling DIY Projects: Recap

Hello! For those of you just tuning in, I asked London-based author/stylist Sania Pell to drop in today to share some inspiring DIY projects for your next party, wedding, or really any decorating scenario because all of these beautiful things could be used in so many different parts of the home from a kid’s room to a kitchen. I hope that you have enjoyed meeting Sania today and that if you haven’t seen her posts yet that you will visit them, as shown in order from the first to the last, below.

DIY Projects Today on decor8

Spring Flower Garlands (shown in examples b and f above).

Fabric Wrapped Lampshade (b).

Liberty Flower Napkin Rings (e and d), How To Button Covers (d) and Sequin Glamour (a).

Little House Mobile (c).

Thank you again Sania for joining me today on decor8 and I wish you loads of luck on your new blog and on everything else you do going forward with all of your creative energy and cheerful can-do attitude. You made my launch party in London such a success thanks to your enthusiasm, friendship, support and hard work and I’d like to thank you for all of it — including your hospitality, good laughs, and endless bottles of wine and yummy treats in your kitchen. You are such a doll!

Readers: Can you do me a favor? Can you visit Sania’s blog and leave a comment for her over there, she is working in her craft loft all day and I want her to return to her computer with a big, warm surprise waiting from her with your comments! Thank you so much. I remember how it felt to start blogging, how scary it was, so your comments will make her day! I’m going over there now to do the same so please join me.

(images: sania pell)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, diy on May 16, 2011

1. Marlene commented
    May 16th, 2011 at 6:16pm

I love the napkin rings! I’m totally planning on doing that. It would be great for my Thanksgiving table.
    Marlene´s last blog post ..Modern Necklace Jewelry Business Card

2. Christine commented
    May 16th, 2011 at 6:32pm

That flower garland is absolutely adorable :)
    Christine´s last blog post ..oh baby!

3. PercentBlog commented
    May 16th, 2011 at 6:32pm

Oooh, these are lovely. I recently hosted a brunch for a friend getting married and wish I had made some sweet letters like in these pictures!

4. Jessa commented
    May 16th, 2011 at 7:20pm

I am going ga-ga over all the sequins! I am going to have to do some sequin inspired projects this week..so sparkly and happy!
    Jessa´s last blog post ..a perfect may monday

5. Sania Pell commented
    May 17th, 2011 at 1:29am

A very big thank you Holly for posting everything today! Wow! I’m so glad everyone liked them. I hope it’s given everyone ideas and inspiration.

Happy making.

Sania x
    Sania Pell´s last blog post ..quick idea- disco vase

6. Katie commented
    May 17th, 2011 at 4:54am

I am SO glad you posted all these projects! Sania is ridiculously clever. I would love to incorporate them into the next party I get to host. They’re perfect, and I think that the garland project could be altered to suit any season of the year.
    Katie´s last blog post ..and were back

7. Agne Nananai commented
    May 17th, 2011 at 4:35pm

Thank you for the new one inspirating blog! All Sania’s projects are so cute! Absolutely great works!
    Agne Nananai´s last blog post ..Dar pasitaškymų