DIY

DIY Paper Mache Teacup by Ann Wood

June 1, 2011

I came across such an inspirational project while surfing for paper mache ideas on the web… I bumped in to the wonderful world of Ann Wood, whom I’ve known for years, but never thought to look at her blog for such a project. Sure enough, talented Ms. Ann shared a DIY project from A-Z on how to make Paper Mache (Papier-mâché) Teacups and my little heart nearly leaped from my chest. Hey, it doesn’t take much for me – some girls want diamonds and I’m perfectly pleased with a nice little project to try at home with my girlfriends…

DIY Paper Mache Teacup by Ann Wood

To see the entire project, download the teacup template, and to see what Ann Wood is up to lately you’ll need to click here. She’ll love to have you pop by for a visit, I’m sure. And if you make any pretty paper mache teacups, let me know!

(images: ann wood)

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply April {iam_artisan} June 1, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Trully talented… heading to her blog now… I wonder what else can she make…

• Reply the fabled needle (jen) June 1, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I saw that ship tea cup on Pinterest (and “liked” it) but I had no idea it was Ann Wood or that there was a tutorial!! I really want to try this.

• Reply Jason Thompson June 1, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Those are so beautiful and delicate! Love the colors, especially the sailing ship!

• Reply meenal @ maison marigold June 1, 2011 at 9:38 pm

They are so pretty..just checked them out at ann wood’s site..aren’t they the cutest things..and the illustrations are just fantastic..thanks for sharing, holly..have a lovely day..xx meenal

• Reply Glenda Childers June 1, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Wouldn’t it be a fun party – a proper tea and making these amazing paper mache tea cups.

Thanks for this beautiful idea.

Fondly,
    Glenda

• Reply Juli @ Sweet Little Chickadee June 1, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Wow! These are AMAZING!!! Definitely checking out her tutorial (and blog) and adding these to my “to make” list! Love your site as well! :-)

• Reply Nivea Nunes June 2, 2011 at 4:00 am

Hello, my name is Nivea, I am a graphic designer.
    So, I am writing for you, because I need your help. I would like know, what the name of this font (typography) that you use in this image http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5303/5787667716_e5df831ce3.jpg

Thank you!

• Reply ruzu June 2, 2011 at 7:12 am

Amazing O_O I´m a big fan of tea and this project looks so interesting and cute!! good idea.

take care

• Reply steffi June 2, 2011 at 3:53 pm

So so inspiring! I’m loving the look combined with uniqued shaped teacups <3

• Reply Stephanie June 2, 2011 at 5:19 pm

These are soooo amazing. I want them!

• Reply Lelanie June 5, 2011 at 8:38 pm

I love these tea cups. They are so cool. The most creative paper mache thing I have mad is a money box cow ;) and a money box shuttle bus. ;) I should expand my range.

• Reply Ea June 7, 2011 at 11:01 am

very lovely teacups! i’m definitely following Ann Wood’s and your blog!