Lightyears Calabash Pendant

The Calabash pendant from Danish brand Lightyears is totally up my alley. I love its curvy shape and that it comes in gold, I love shiny gold lighting when it’s in right space. The Calabash comes in red, black, silver and gold and I can totally see pairing the golden one with this wallpaper from Ferm Living.

Lightyears

Lightyears

Lightyears

I’ve been pinning some of my favorite lighting over on Pinterest so if you are on the prowl for lighting then you may find this pinboard helpful to you.

(images: lightyears via solid frog.)

Posted by decor8 in lighting on June 04, 2011

1. Maria Kallin commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 12:07am

Wow, they are so gorgeous. They are now added to my wishlist :)
    Maria Kallin´s last blog post ..Tomatoes

2. Deb Van commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 12:36am

Pendants are the rage now, especially in the kitchen. We just added two, one in our kitchen and an adjacent sunroom. They really gave the rooms a new look!
    Deb Van´s last blog post ..Naturalizer Ankle Boots

3. Happy Turtle commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 1:26am

They are lovely. i wonder how i could have mine wired…

4. Forgotten Fancies commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 2:32am

oooooo… I really like the copper one, great find!

5. Sarah commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 3:10am

They are gorgeous lights and the gold would go so well with that wallpaper…thanks for sharing! :))

6. janis - pinecone camp commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 5:51am

Those are really beautiful. Checked out the Ferm Living wallpaper – definitely a perfect combo! Speaking of Ferm Living, they really do have some beautiful wallpaper these days. have a fun weekend!
    janis – pinecone camp´s last blog post ..Hey- its Friday!

7. patience commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 6:15am

that gold and that type of decor reminds me of the objects in the glamourai’s apartment. her’s is a really good example of how that look can work well.
    patience´s last blog post ..feature art friday

8. ChristinaInAustralia commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 7:35am

That red one is gorgeous — especially in that otherwise subdued and restrained setting. Ooozes a feeling of Christmas all year round.

9. Rita commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 10:12am

Dear Holly,
    I got your book yesterday and it’s totally worth it! It has gorgeous pictures, inspirational texts (and the right balance between pictures and text). I love it! Thank you!
    Rita´s last blog post ..Friday bliss and plans for the weekend

10. leila Moussa commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 10:46am

lovely!!! must get this one during my next trip to copenhagen !

11. Semyko commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 1:40pm

The list of your favourite lightings is great, thanks for sharing!
    Semyko´s last blog post ..Addicted

12. decor8 commented
    June 4th, 2011 at 3:59pm

@Rita thank you so much xooox

13. Shari commented
    June 5th, 2011 at 3:35pm

Thank you! I love collecting lighting ideas… it’s my favorite part of decorating, to be honest…. I think I’m already following all of your boards!

Soon, when I’m making loads of money (hee hee) I’ll be pinning actual photos of my house with my amazing lighting! And these calabash pendants would look pretty smashing over my bar….
    Shari´s last blog post ..30 Day Photography Challenge- Day 4

14. Nathalie commented
    June 5th, 2011 at 7:45pm

I am now following your pins, and LOVE them all! It is so much fun, I have to tear myself away…
    Thanks for the inspirations!
    Nathalie

15. Tina Ramchandani commented
    June 6th, 2011 at 4:32am

Great find! Thanks Holly!

16. Mel Stringer commented
    June 6th, 2011 at 11:55am

I love all the white walls and the shiny lamps !!
    Mel Stringer´s last blog post ..Like me on Facebook!

17. Erica Cottrill commented
    June 6th, 2011 at 6:36pm

Fabulous lighting! Great modern touches to any space…Can envision in my home office.

18. FIDM Fashion Club commented
    June 6th, 2011 at 7:02pm

Those lights are freakin’ AWESOME! They are trendy and chic! What a great way to make any space modern and I can totally see them making their way into my office at home :) Beautiful!
    FIDM Fashion Club´s last blog post ..FIDM Street Style Daily!

19. michele commented
    June 8th, 2011 at 5:10pm

Amazing! Beautiful and versatile!

20. michele commented
    June 8th, 2011 at 5:12pm

Amazing! Beautiful and versatile!
    michele´s last blog post ..Crudites Mason Jars

21. sophie lindsay commented
    February 10th, 2013 at 9:04am

Oh I love your website Holly. I don’t know where I stumbled upon it, but there is something to enjoy literally every day. Well done and thank you so much for such gorgeousness. What inspiration!