Monday, Monday!

Ah yes, it’s Monday. Welcome, Monday! Somehow that happened and last week was a bit of a blur for me while Boom! a new week is front and center. I blogged quite lightly last week but I’ve been running around a lot and this week it will be very light on decor8 as well since I have a big week ahead of me in Amsterdam (for this) so I won’t be home again until June 27th but you can count on June 27-August 18th (the date I fly to the states) to be hoppin’ on decor8! I have so much trapped inside of my head waiting to burst out to share from things I’ve found to people I’ve met and it’s just a matter of me getting through this week first so that then my calendar opens and I’m all yours again. Just how I like it.

Instagram

A glimpse into my weekend above.

This past weekend was very nice and inspiring. I did so much that I still cannot believe all of that took place between Friday and Sunday! I went to a few music festivals, a huge outdoor fabrics and notions market (photos can be seen here if you want to know what it’s like), shopping in the city, and I attended a lovely party on Saturday night to send off two friends as they move to America. I also did lots of errand running and chores around the house, answered a ton of email and then spent yesterday with a good friend at an outdoor crafts market (high end stuff, gorgeous!) and we went to dinner at a cute cafe in the old part of our city overlooking a church from the 11th century, which always fascinates me as I come from a relatively young country so the sheer history that I now live around. I also watched a few films, I guess you could call them “fluff” films but they gave my head some room to chillax so I guess we all need the fluff sometimes, right?

What about you, how was your weekend? What did you do? I’m happy to see you again and to get back to blogging!

I’ll be around all day today and tomorrow and I’ll post on Wednesday as well from the train but I won’t be posting on Thursday or Friday so just remember that in case you wonder where I’ve roamed. See you back in a moment or two.

(images: holly becker taken via iPhone app Instagram. Do you have it? If not, it rules!)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on June 20, 2011

1. Ana commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 2:45pm

Whar a gorg posts and photos. I did nothing but work, ugh!

2. Ege Denne commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 2:49pm

Hi, lovely pictures…

I posted on my blog last week: De Nære Ting; sung by Lene Siel. And gave you credit. Found it on Youtube. I just love the song and your pictures. I have no word. Have a nice trip to Amsterdam :)

3. Tove commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 3:00pm

looks like a great weekend:)

4. tinajo commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 3:09pm

I DO think I have to get Instagram – looks mighty fun! :-)

Oh the weekend (that was too short as always); baking, cleaning, taking photos, reading great blogs, blogging myself, watching Black Swan (way creapy!) and sleeping in and exercising.

Yep, that was about it. :-)

5. Nikki commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 3:14pm

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend! Glad to see you’re back on the blog train again, I just adore your posts! Loving those dreamy-like photos.

6. Cassandra commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 3:44pm

Do you know – I spent the whole weekend working – and was beside myself happy to do it. Teaching and making commissions. No children, no hubby, just me and the two dogs listening to Billy Holiday creating lovely things. Big walks and stupendous cake eaten too! Marvellous…..

7. Yoli commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 4:08pm

Thank you for sharing your beautiful weekend with us Holly!

8. Vicky commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 4:17pm

Hi Holly,
    Being busy with what you want to do makes for a great weekend doesn’t it?
    I painted a couple of pieces of furniture using Ann Sloan’s Chalk Paint. I can’t wait to post the dresser that I’m working on, I also picked up fabric to make a couple of pillows. So now it’s Monday and I’m back to work, keep on blogging girl!

9. Anja commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 4:29pm

Hi, I just love your blog! Is full of inspiration, thanks so much, hughs from an anthropologie freak:-), Anja

10. Heba commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 4:40pm

you’re going to Amsterdam?? does that mean you wont blog till you’re home again?? :((

11. decor8 commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 4:55pm

@Heba – I won’t blog on Thursday or Friday this week, that’s all. Every other day this week I will blog. :)

12. kristina commented
    June 20th, 2011 at 5:03pm

looks and sounds like you had a great weekend!!
    the fabric market looks amazing!! super nice!
    liebe grüsse, kristina

13. Nat@ dear little house commented
    June 21st, 2011 at 12:24pm

I want to go to that market! So much jealousy!

14. The Design Notebook commented
    June 21st, 2011 at 2:44pm

I’ll be in Amsterdam on Thursday. So annoying that I will miss your book signing buy a few days only!