Books + Magazines

Decorate Blog Tour

June 28, 2011

I have some sweet news! I just found out that Chronicle Books just kicked off the blog tour of Decorate! I can’t wait to tell my co-author Joanna, she’ll be equally excited to follow along to see what all of these lovely friends and bloggers have to say about our book.

Decorate Blog Tour

I was so excited when last Friday, Maxwell at Apartment Therapy gave it a glowing review (thank you Maxwell!) and so after that huge high I’ve been flying on, to hear about the book tour that just kicked off is quite exciting especially since another blogger I adore, Oh Joy!, was the one who kicked things off – I am very honored that Joy did that (thank you, Joy!).

Below is the official listing of all those bloggers who are part of the Decorate Blog Tour that will run between now and July 15th, the day after my 10 year wedding anniversary so the timing of this is quite perfect – yay!

AND if you want to win a copy of the book, please leave a comment on the Chronicle Books blog HERE and they’ll randomly pick some winners for the contest.

Monday, June 27 – Oh Joy!
Tuesday, June 28 – The TomKat Studio
Wednesday, June 29 – Plush Palate
Thursday, June 30 – Bloesem
Friday, July 1 – Tulips & Flight Suits and Hooray

Monday, July 4 – Design Muse
Tuesday, July 5 – Automatism
Wednesday, July 6 – The Simply Luxurious Life
Thursday, July 7 – Papernstitch
Friday, July 8 – In Honor of Design

Monday, July 11 – Simply Grove & Haute Design
Tuesday, July 12 – Elements of Style
Wednesday, July 13 – Apartment 34
Thursday, July14 – Mrs. Lilien
Friday, July 15 – Mint

I want to give everyone a big hug for being part of this blog tour for me, thank you a million times thank you!

(image: holly becker for decor8)

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

• Reply Aina June 28, 2011 at 9:30 pm

I just received the book two days ago, and can’t stop reading and looking this amazing houses!

• Reply decor8 June 28, 2011 at 9:32 pm

@Aina – THANK YOU so much I really appreciate the feedback. :)

• Reply Kimberly June 28, 2011 at 9:42 pm

What a great idea, a blog tour! I need to order my copy of the book ASAP. But first maybe I’ll enter to win it :) Congrats!

• Reply Emma June 29, 2011 at 12:07 am

Yes Holly but WHEN are you coming to Australia :)

• Reply decor8 June 29, 2011 at 11:43 am

@Emma – I’m not sure, maybe Feb of 2012? Hmmm. It’s all about spending $$ for me. It’s not a budget trip, that’s for sure.

• Reply Cora June 29, 2011 at 2:42 am

Super post Holly! Thank you for taking the time to post in detail – it really felt like a ‘virtual tour’! I am entirely inspired by your enthusiasm and how you are making your life happen – realising one dream after another – all the while being inclusive and encouraging others.
    The event looked AMAZING! So many smiling and interested people who looked so happy to be connecting with like-minded friends. Well done on a doing a great thing.

• Reply Cora June 29, 2011 at 2:57 am

Oops! Sorry Holly I meant to post that comment in relation to the ‘Meet the Blogger’ event report – it came to me via email and I clicked through wrong link. Sorry v. late / early here – I just wanted to post before signing off before today becomes yesterday and I got distracted with a busy new day.

• Reply fenny setiawan June 29, 2011 at 4:55 am

This is great idea. The blog tour.. wow. And I am so happy that Bloesem will participating. Someone that I adore and stay at Asia and same city. I really hope one day you will be in Asia to do your book tour. You have a solid and steady fans over here too Holly :).

btw, since this period is blog tour for Decorate, and I really love Decorate and read it several times can I also review at my humble little blog and post the link at Decorate Facebook page? Xo.

• Reply decor8 June 29, 2011 at 11:41 am

@Fenny – OF COURSE You can, thank you! :)

• Reply M June 29, 2011 at 6:56 am

Hi, when are you coming to Finland :)?

• Reply decor8 June 29, 2011 at 11:41 am

@M – I’m not sure but I would love to when Decorate is published in Finnish! :)

• Reply allyoursites July 1, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I read long ago and I love your blog. I’d love to know if you can access it in Spain. Thanks and congratulations for your work. It’s wonderful!

• Reply sierra kelly July 6, 2011 at 9:48 pm

if you ever need blog help in the future i would absolutely love to help! i adore your blog, it’s one of my permanent links on my blog!

youngalumni.squarespace.com

congratulations on your beautiful work!

• Reply Anna @ IHOD July 8, 2011 at 2:51 am

Holly,
    So happy I could be a part of it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it on my road trip this week and I can’t wait to share it with my readers!
    Beautifully done!