Spotlight On: Fiona Wallpaper

I love this website and wallpaper company, Fiona, which doubles as a play zone for people like us who like to experiment with different wallpapers in-situ to see how they could look in our home. This site is so brilliant, I love the locations – you can choose between Danish country or Danish city – and then different rooms in each location which give you a chance to play around a bit more. The Danish country location is the home of Tine Kjeldsen, also found in my book, so some of the rooms may look familiar to you — if so, that’s why. :)

Fiona Wallpaper

Interesting to see the same wall five different ways above, isn’t it? My favorite one ended up being the last one – funny!

Have fun playing and hopefully you’ll find a beautiful wallpaper to use in your home – you can buy directly from Fiona online.

(images: screenshots from fiona wallpaper.)

Posted by decor8 in walls on July 26, 2011

1. Monica Lee commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 4:18pm

OH MY this is cute-heading over there now…pouring a cuppa before I start clicking away…Holly! You are making me late for work! (Of course I do work from home….)

2. Far and Away commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 4:24pm

Looks so pretty. I love wallpapers and I love the colours in these photos very subtle.

3. able mabel commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 4:37pm

My fav is the top one. I’d add in some yellow and purple vases though. :)

4. Katie commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 5:01pm

Wow beautiful! I love the third wallpaper, with the blue. Definitely checking out their site.

5. Iro [Ivy style33] commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 5:29pm

~ absolutely stunning!
    ~ the 2nd, 4th & 5th are my favorites….so gorgreous!
    ~ adore them combined with the empty, woodem, golden frames…classy!

xo,
    Iro

6. Niki Fulton commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 9:33pm

Really love Fiona’s wallpapers and its very unusual for me to like wallpaper – I’m almost always a paint person but these designs are certainly ticking all my boxes. Lovely.

7. Melanie commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 10:02pm

Great website! I have seen the light and bright collection before – great paper for children’s rooms. Thanks for sharing!

8. Michele Davidson commented
    July 26th, 2011 at 11:20pm

LOVE… on my way over to check it out!! My favorite above is the third one!!
    I am a recent new follower and look forward to seeing your new posts waiting for me in my inbox!! Just wanted to let you know!! I added your button to my blogroll too – http://michele-byyourside.blogspot.com/2009/03/blogs-i-love.html

So HAPPY I discovered decor8!!
    ~Michele

9. Brigette commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 12:12am

Love this! I’m about to move into a new stuido and have been looking for fun ideas, love that you can play with it and change it up!

10. GTV Design commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 1:51am

Must be the day for wallpaper…I just wrote a post for my blog on wallpaper.

11. Kristin Johnsen commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 2:15am

I’m with Katie – I like the one with taupe and blue/green – pretty, though see that it’s not on the site so maybe not available. Actually, that is probably a GOOD thing!!!! LOL

12. kristi@lovelyvelo commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 4:44am

what a great concept! love that wallpaper has made a comeback, and what a perfect way to make the right choice… in advance!

13. ArticulateArt commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 9:51am

I quite like the 3rd one! Maybe it’s the colour but it’s not too bright to take all the attention away from everything else.

14. Heather commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 3:10pm

Okay…. admittedly, I’ve never really been a fan of wallpaper. Of course, the only ones I’ve really ever looked at were either fading in my grandparents house years ago or…. well… that’s it. Consider my interest peaked. How long has this modern and updated trend been going on and I haven’t known about it! Geez!

15. Melissa de la fuente commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 5:24pm

Gorgeous….I love the simplicity of their lines and am always a sucker for things in a grey colorway….:)
    xo
    Melis

16. Ylva commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 5:26pm

I loved the last one! I want wallpaper everywhere now, getting tired of painted walls!

17. Carolyn commented
    July 27th, 2011 at 5:43pm

These are gorgeous and so modern. My fav is the second from the bottom with the little perfect circles.

18. Zsa Zsa commented
    July 28th, 2011 at 4:23am

Gorgeous wallpaper! I love them all…I can see them in my bedroom and living room!

19. philip hendon commented
    July 29th, 2011 at 1:37pm

I agree these wallpapers are very classy! although I am not over keen on no. three…sorry :)