Rooms

Spotlight On: Fiona Wallpaper

July 26, 2011

I love this website and wallpaper company, Fiona, which doubles as a play zone for people like us who like to experiment with different wallpapers in-situ to see how they could look in our home. This site is so brilliant, I love the locations – you can choose between Danish country or Danish city – and then different rooms in each location which give you a chance to play around a bit more. The Danish country location is the home of Tine Kjeldsen, also found in my book, so some of the rooms may look familiar to you — if so, that’s why. :)

Spotlight On: Fiona Wallpaper

Interesting to see the same wall five different ways above, isn’t it? My favorite one ended up being the last one – funny!

Have fun playing and hopefully you’ll find a beautiful wallpaper to use in your home – you can buy directly from Fiona online.

(images: screenshots from fiona wallpaper.)

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

• Reply Monica Lee July 26, 2011 at 4:18 pm

OH MY this is cute-heading over there now…pouring a cuppa before I start clicking away…Holly! You are making me late for work! (Of course I do work from home….)

• Reply Far and Away July 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Looks so pretty. I love wallpapers and I love the colours in these photos very subtle.

• Reply able mabel July 26, 2011 at 4:37 pm

My fav is the top one. I’d add in some yellow and purple vases though. :)

• Reply Katie July 26, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Wow beautiful! I love the third wallpaper, with the blue. Definitely checking out their site.

• Reply Iro [Ivy style33] July 26, 2011 at 5:29 pm

~ absolutely stunning!
    ~ the 2nd, 4th & 5th are my favorites….so gorgreous!
    ~ adore them combined with the empty, woodem, golden frames…classy!

xo,
    Iro

• Reply Niki Fulton July 26, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Really love Fiona’s wallpapers and its very unusual for me to like wallpaper – I’m almost always a paint person but these designs are certainly ticking all my boxes. Lovely.

• Reply Melanie July 26, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Great website! I have seen the light and bright collection before – great paper for children’s rooms. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Michele Davidson July 26, 2011 at 11:20 pm

LOVE… on my way over to check it out!! My favorite above is the third one!!
    I am a recent new follower and look forward to seeing your new posts waiting for me in my inbox!! Just wanted to let you know!! I added your button to my blogroll too – http://michele-byyourside.blogspot.com/2009/03/blogs-i-love.html

So HAPPY I discovered decor8!!
    ~Michele

• Reply Brigette July 27, 2011 at 12:12 am

Love this! I’m about to move into a new stuido and have been looking for fun ideas, love that you can play with it and change it up!

• Reply GTV Design July 27, 2011 at 1:51 am

Must be the day for wallpaper…I just wrote a post for my blog on wallpaper.

• Reply Kristin Johnsen July 27, 2011 at 2:15 am

I’m with Katie – I like the one with taupe and blue/green – pretty, though see that it’s not on the site so maybe not available. Actually, that is probably a GOOD thing!!!! LOL

• Reply kristi@lovelyvelo July 27, 2011 at 4:44 am

what a great concept! love that wallpaper has made a comeback, and what a perfect way to make the right choice… in advance!

• Reply ArticulateArt July 27, 2011 at 9:51 am

I quite like the 3rd one! Maybe it’s the colour but it’s not too bright to take all the attention away from everything else.

• Reply Heather July 27, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Okay…. admittedly, I’ve never really been a fan of wallpaper. Of course, the only ones I’ve really ever looked at were either fading in my grandparents house years ago or…. well… that’s it. Consider my interest peaked. How long has this modern and updated trend been going on and I haven’t known about it! Geez!

• Reply Melissa de la fuente July 27, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Gorgeous….I love the simplicity of their lines and am always a sucker for things in a grey colorway….:)
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Ylva July 27, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I loved the last one! I want wallpaper everywhere now, getting tired of painted walls!

• Reply Carolyn July 27, 2011 at 5:43 pm

These are gorgeous and so modern. My fav is the second from the bottom with the little perfect circles.

• Reply Zsa Zsa July 28, 2011 at 4:23 am

Gorgeous wallpaper! I love them all…I can see them in my bedroom and living room!

• Reply philip hendon July 29, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I agree these wallpapers are very classy! although I am not over keen on no. three…sorry :)