My Book Tour Update

I know… Book tour, book tour, book tour! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! But hey, this kind of thing is pretty huge and I have to keep you in the loop so we don’t miss one another when I’m stateside! I leave next week for America to kick off my tour for Decorate and I’m thrilled that the Anthropologie workshop events (remember: bring some things to pin that inspire you that you don’t mind leaving behind) are all officially full. If you’ve RSVP’d and received confirmation from Anthropologie you are in so please arrive on time and ready to participate and have some fun. I’m looking forward to meeting EVERYONE so even if you couldn’t get in for the 30 minute workshop (they have limited seating) at the beginning then I hope to see you during the book signing portion of my visits immediately following that are open to the public (see invite below) plus I’ll have a little gift for everyone, we’ll be taking photos and I’ll introduce you to some special guests. We can network and have some fun!

Book Signing Event Only

Above is the updated invitation for those unable to make the workshop – the times listed above will be when the actual book signing and mingling will take place. Yay!

BY THE WAY… Decorate has sold out for the third time in the US so you cannot order the book online at places like Amazon currently without a long wait time (it’s being reprinted), but the great news is that Anthropologie has copies set aside for you so everyone attending will be able to purchase one that I can sign in the store.

We’ll have such a great event all within the inspiring walls of Anthropologie and frankly, I can’t wait! I am a bundle of nerves and happiness — I’m about to meet so many of you, and I’m traveling alone leaving my husband in Germany so this is a big deal for me and so I’m realllly looking to all of you to make me feel at home because this is not something I’ve ever done before – I mean a book tour? Hello! I have no idea what to expect but I’m ready, excited and can’t wait to meet as many of you as I can.

(image: anthropologie for decor8)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on August 12, 2011

1. Style in the City commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 6:03pm

WOW, this looks really amazing! I´d LOVE to see you touring in Europe as well :) I´m happy that I´ve already ordered your book, it looks like a huge success :) Looking forward to all your decorating ideas

Have a fabulous weekend!

xx Ivana

2. decor8 commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 6:09pm

@Ivana – So far I’ve toured in the EU to only London (twice) and Amsterdam. In September, I’ll be back in London and then in October I’ll do some cities in Germany. After that, Paris will follow along with Prague next Fall and also Poland and Finland.

3. {plum{ commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 6:12pm

I’m on the list and can’t wait to see you in Philly! I’ll bring the cheesesteaks.

best – d.

post script: don’t forget, be awesome.

4. Jules commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 6:23pm

I can’t wait! It’s going to be amazing. Are we required to bring items for the mood board? I will, but I have to say I’m a little nervous about what to bring!

5. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 6:42pm

I am so excited for you! You are going to do great!

6. decor8 commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 8:02pm

@Jules – Bring what inspires you – that’s what an inspiration/pin/mood board is for. What currently ROCKS YOUR WORLD? A swatch of fabric, a paint color, some tear sheets from a magazine… Or you can skip all of that and just bring me fish tacos.

7. decor8 commented
    August 12th, 2011 at 8:02pm

Plum – I would LOVE cheesesteaks!!!!

8. whorange commented
    August 13th, 2011 at 4:25am

OH NO! I’m out of town for your Los Angeles date. I’m going to be in San Francisco. If only your SF and LA dates were flipped! I’m so sad!!!! :(

9. Desha commented
    August 13th, 2011 at 5:38am

Ha ha fish tacos! That should make you feel at home… make that a double!

10. Jen Ramos commented
    August 13th, 2011 at 9:25am

It’s a shame I won’t be able to go & I’ll be in nyc shortly after you leave!!! Ugh. Still looking to get your book… Enjoy your time & thx for the invite ;)

11. Becka (Life as an Artistpreneur) commented
    August 13th, 2011 at 7:14pm

Sad. Not one stop is even remotely close. Why not show some love to the south? :)

12. Paige commented
    August 14th, 2011 at 3:34pm

Hi Holly,
    When are you going to come to Sydney, Australia?!
    I’m a big fan of your work and your blog has been a huge inspiration to me :)
    Thanks and all the best!
    Paige

13. patricia commented
    August 19th, 2011 at 1:20am

I’m so sad that you won’t be in my neck of the woods (although I certainly recommend this insane heat!) but I just had to say that I caught myself smiling for you when I saw your book in West Elm. You’re such an inspiration Holly! :)

14. patricia commented
    August 19th, 2011 at 1:21am

oops that was supposed to say “wouldn’t recommend”!! lol.

15. Leanne commented
    August 19th, 2011 at 5:49am

HI Holly,
    Are you coming to Canada for your tour, specifically, Vancouver? Crossing my fingers . . .