Rice for Autumn 2011

I was sent some lovely images from Rice in Denmark recently and I thought I’d post them quickly because the bright hues don’t feel like the typical Autumn colors to me at all and this is indeed their Fall collection. These vivid hues leap from the images! You can view their entire catalog online here.

RICE Autumn 2011

How’s that for a Fall collection!?

(images: rice)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on August 23, 2011

1. Rebecca commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 5:29pm

I love all of these bright colours! As autumn/winter goes on forever in the uk they would definatly perk me up on a grey drizzly day! Ps hope the book tour is going well x
    Rebecca´s last blog post ..Etsy…beautifully recycled maps

2. Emma commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 5:57pm

This is so fabulous! I agree with Rebecca, these colours just brighten your day :]

3. Rocio Rincon commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 6:12pm

Wow, very colorful!!! I love it!

Xoxo

Rocio R.

Rocio Rincon´s last blog post ..Breezy Summer Day

4. Kristyne commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 6:28pm

I have a natural aversion to traditional Fall colors – I think it’s because I was a child in the 70’s. In my opinion, that whole color era of Harvest Gold & Avocado Green etc. rose to fame because of the supposed widespread popularity of certain illegal substances. :) haha

But THIS Fall collection – now I can get behind this FOR SURE!
    Kristyne´s last blog post ..Project Simplify – Day 56

5. jennie commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 7:52pm

Ive never heard of RICE, but this is wonderful !!! How beautiful is all that decor? *sighs* I need to give my kitchen a complete over hall. Thanks for this lovely post. ;-)
    jennie´s last blog post ..Everyone LOVES a bargain !

6. Katia commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 9:55pm

7. Maja commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:24pm

Love it, love it, gots to have it! Oh wait-maybe it’s a good idea to move from my parents first! lol
    Maja´s last blog post ..The things one can do with a piece of rope and a couple of wooden beads

8. jennifer beshears commented
    August 23rd, 2011 at 11:58pm

LOVE this! I think traditional fall colors are so unappealing. I would be happy to see these colors year round. Thanks for sharing!

9. evaone commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 4:41am

oh my! so so beautiful, i love the colors and it brings me extra happiness…love to have that on my own house too…

10. Jennifer commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 5:31am

Do you know a place that sells Rice in the US? We have just moved from Switzerland where it is readily available – but I am having trouble locating the full like here in the US.
    Thanks!

11. Kim commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:32am

Wow I am in love with the gnome and mushroom corks…. I want one so bad.

12. Marina commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 7:07am

hey, is it your book in the 5th picture ? :)

13. Lakshmi commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 8:23am

Wow. Loved these bright colors. And the idea of open shelves. But what I loved the most was the turquoise backsplash.
    Lakshmi´s last blog post ..How to change your kitchen wall in 5 minutes

14. laponka commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 9:42am

How beautiful is that! We have guite long fall in Poland so all these bright colours might help to face bad weather and bad mood.
    Hope your book tour is amazing!

15. Annika commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 2:59pm

It’s because fall and winter here in Denmark is extremely dark and depressing.
    So nice, bright, crazy colours is what we need to prevent us from being depressed :D
    I can recommend neon colours – they seems to make me major happy everyday ;)

16. Sharon commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 6:36pm

Absolutely gorgeous! Yay for awesome bright and cheery colours which will defitnately come in handy with the long, cold and snowy winter days that Alberta is famous for.

17. Aliza commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 7:10pm

Fab! I would love to work in a kitchen with all those colors! who wouldn’t??? They have a really beautiful line this season!

18. Penelope@thirdroomstudio commented
    August 24th, 2011 at 11:01pm

So much colour, I don’t know what to look at first! I hope this collection makes it to Australia…
    Penelope@thirdroomstudio´s last blog post ..in progress…

19. jonahliza commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 6:29am

gnome and mushroom bottle toppers.. are u kidding me? i’m in love. thank you!
    jonahliza´s last blog post ..late night crafting

20. decor8 commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 8:09am

@Marina – Yes! :) I was so happy when I saw that too, very unexpected!!!

21. Thisisjoon commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 11:48am

LOVEEEEEE it!!!!!! lovely colours, I’m a big fan of colourful things and this post did cheer me up on a rainny day in England x

22. Ege Denne commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 1:58pm

That was a funny turkey-lamp :) I love colors, just wish I had manage to live with them.. :/
    Ege Denne´s last blog post ..Gratulerer Mette-Marit og Håkon

23. Carol Carneiro commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 3:52pm

Hi! I loved this fanny post..rsrs…These colors pass on happy and give more life! Sorry if I wrote something wrong, but I’m brazilian and there are many years that I don’t practice my english!I like very much your blog and have the adress on my “Favorities”on my blog..
    Kiss: Carol

24. Kaleen commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 4:02pm

Oh my gosh! Those colors! That’s amazing. Makes me want to start collecting bright things…so fun!!!
    Kaleen´s last blog post ..Inside My…Purse

25. Seema commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 6:52pm

Love them….. amazingly vibrant hues !!!

26. Meagan commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:26am

Ohhhhh SOLD on the dog ha ha! Makes it for me – and all the bright colours of course, darling! Just the thing to cheer ya up!
    Meagan
    Meagan´s last blog post ..Breakfast Benches

27. Jennifer commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 1:41am

Gorgeous!

28. Maria commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 11:55am

I never heard of RICE, but the colours are wonderful – looks really amazing. Are there any distributors in Germany, too?

29. emma commented
    August 28th, 2011 at 12:36am

Oh how I love Rice, so many fantastic goodies, I must try get dwon to London and visit their wonderful shopp :D:D:D
    emma´s last blog post ..Pouch Petite Coin Purse – Merry Matryoshkas

30. Zsa Zsa commented
    August 30th, 2011 at 3:57am

Ohmygod, I love the colors Holly! Rice is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing this. Literally “brightened” my day. :)

31. jen commented
    August 31st, 2011 at 9:19pm

i’m not normally drawn to such colors but i find these photos so uplifting and fun!