Meet Me Tonight in San Francisco!

Hello!!! I’m in San Francisco preparing for the Decorate book signing event tonight and can’t wait to meet you, San Francisco! I have a very special guest that you will know if you follow decor8, she flew in just for the event and I can’t wait for you to meet her. I’ll tell you more when I see you in person! The event is tonight, Thursday August 25, at Anthropologie located at 880 Market Street.

Book Signing Event Only

Please arrive anytime after my mood board presentation which will wrap up after 7:00 and I’ll be there until 8:30 p.m.. signing books. We’re expecting a lot of great people from local bloggers and designers to others who are even flying in, so it’s going to be a wonderful night!

Please note: Decorate is available for purchase at the event — The book is currently sold out elsewhere and online and won’t be available again for at least another month as they are reprinting for a 3rd time, so please make sure to stop by Anthropologie tonight to grab a copy for yourself, a friend, a present… whatever you’d like — I’m here for one night and would love to meet you!

See you tonight, San Francisco!

(image: anthropologie)

Posted by decor8 in events + markets on August 25, 2011

1. Carrie commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 7:13pm

oh man… wish I could go!!! Have fun!

2. Lidyll commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 7:21pm

Wow!
    I would have loved to be there…sadly I live in Norway, so this will not be possible…but I am so happy for you with the book and all*smile*

…would love to look in that book! Maby I have to buy it when it is available online again*smile*

Best whishes!
    Xoxo, Lidyll from Norway
    Lidyll´s last blog post ..DIY: Serviett-ringer og eggkopper av toalettruller!

3. marilyn commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 7:28pm

This is so cool. I wish i had more time to know. I am packing tonight:( Maybe you can give us an overview on the blog.
    marilyn´s last blog post ..Labor Day Special on Captain Beds

4. Jen Mussari commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 7:31pm

Woohoo! I can’t wait! I’ll be there :D

5. Lex commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 8:19pm

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to meeting you!!

6. Fatou commented
    August 25th, 2011 at 9:17pm

I wish you were coming to Portland/Seattle….:-)

7. heidi commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:30am

hi@ so excited for tonite. what time is the mood board presentation again?

8. Seema commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 4:31am

Wow, you are really racking up the frequent flyer miles… have a great evening!

9. Laura commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 8:29am

no visit to Anthropologie in Seattle? sad. But I have the book already so I guess I’m doing just fine ;)

10. Melinda commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 4:57pm

You were absolutely a dream to meet! Thank you!

11. Lynne commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 10:01pm

I just discovered your blog! I read about it in House & Garden Mag (US) and it’s delightful. I wish that I could go to one of your book signings but so far none are scheduled in my city (Tampa, FL). I can’t wait to find your book at Anthropologie the next time I visit. What a very clever blogger you are – congratulations on your wonderful success!

12. Jarfly Designs commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 12:33am

This blog has continued to inspired me towards excellence in creativity. Got the book in my workspace and imagining I am at this event, hope it goes splendidly :)

13. Meagan @ Style-Edition commented
    August 29th, 2011 at 10:57pm

agh! i fell behind on blog reading and totally missed this! So sad because I would have loved to come by and meet you in person. (I live in SF) Congrats on all the success with the book!
    Meagan @ Style-Edition´s last blog post ..Happy Friday!