Meet Me Tonight in LA!

The San Francisco event last night was amazing! A big hug to Lorraine and Peter first of all, from Chronicle, for being so awesome and helpful (love you guys!) and next a big thanks to Anthropologie who put on quite a gorgeous event for Decorate! I’m off to the airport now to catch a flight to LA so tonight you can meet me at The Grove from 6:30-7:30 so stop by and say hello, get a copy of Decorate (they are sold out online and in most stores), and I’ll sign your book and you can meet and mingle with my special guests and others who are coming by to join me. I am really looking forward to this evening so I’ll see you all in LA!

Book Signing Event Only

THANK YOU SAN FRANCISCO for such a mega welcome to your city – I felt so honored to meet all of you.

(image: anthropologie)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on August 26, 2011

1. jennifer commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 6:43pm

So nice to meet you! I LOVE the book! Happy travels!
    jennifer´s last blog post ..back to school picks

2. Tina commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 8:45pm

At last! Can’t wait to meet you in person!
    Tina´s last blog post ..Audrey Niffenegger’s take on Jane Austen

3. able mabel commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 8:49pm

You never cease to amaze me. How do you handle all that travel? :)

4. Glenda Childers commented
    August 26th, 2011 at 9:27pm

Have fun.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..How to Read a Magazine

5. Michaela commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 8:16am

Holly! So fun to meet you last night. Thanks for talking with Cristin and I. You’re the sweetest (: Hope LA was amazing, too, and that California was your favorite stop!
    xo
    Michaela
    Michaela´s last blog post ..No Heat Hair Tutorial {times 2!}

6. Hanglampen commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 10:14am

Are you comming to Holland in Europe one time ?

Excuse me my bad English.
    Hanglampen´s last blog post ..Hanglamp Antigona bruin

7. Donaville commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 10:34am

’twas an honor to meet you. i was a little late to your book signing b/c of darned LA traffic, so i missed your moodboard presentation. but thanks for the autograph and pin :) (i was the short gal with glasses and shy demeanor.)
    Donaville´s last blog post ..Paper Decorations from My Daughter’s 3rd Birthday

8. Wendy commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 3:49pm

When I saw it was a 1-3 month wait on Amazon I went into my local Anthropologie and they still had a stack of them in the back room! Lucky me :)
    It’s times like this that I wish I lived in a larger city so that I could attend all of the fabulous festivals and meet creative people at book signings like you!
    Congrats on the success of your book! You deserve it!!
    Wendy´s last blog post ..Movable Type

9. Andrea Howe commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 4:13pm

It was wonderful to meet you last night! You are an inspiration. XO, Andrea, the lady in the dress