Meet Me at Anthropologie in St. Louis Park, MN on 9/14!

Wow this is cool news! Anthropologie asked me to do another event in-store so here I come – this time it’s in the midwest! Yippee! I’ll be just outside of Minneapolis, MN in a town called St. Louis Park, MN. Do you know where that is? I have no clue, but I’m coming anyway! I can’t wait to meet decor8 and Decorate readers AND I’ll be doing a mood board presentation and talking about how to gather information and use it in a way that results in actual projects getting DONE and not constantly “in progress”!

Next event!

The details are in the graphic above, but to recap:

Location: Anthropologie, 1622 West End Boulevard, St. Louis Park, MN

Date: Wednesday, September 14th (that’s next week!)

Time: 6:30-8:30

RSVP: Yes, please! anthroevents [at] anthropologie [dot] com with subject: Decorate Event in MN.

Thank you! See you soon, midwest!

(image: anthropologie)

Posted by decor8 in events + markets on September 06, 2011

1. val gould commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 5:30pm

I live in mn and had no idea we even had an anthropology until sat. I went to the st louis park store for my very first time! Too bad I wont be able to make again while your there!
    Have fun and bring a sweater, fall has forsure hit mn!

2. Laura commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 6:09pm

Yay!!! This sounds so fun! And I was just at that particular Anthropologie this weekend, funny.

3. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 6:23pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for a Phoenix stop!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Thank you for that…

4. Shalini commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 7:08pm

Wooo Hoooo… I’ll be there :-)
    If you need a ride, I know where exactly it is (insert big smile and a happy dance)

5. Margery Dawe commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 7:38pm

Back over the pond again!! Just imagine what hubby will have waiting for you when you get back, or is he going with you. How exciting though, have a great time. When are you coming back to England. I ‘discovered’ you just after you had been to Libertys :-(

6. Anna commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 7:41pm

a) Val- shame on you! :) I’m not sure what I’d do w/o the two Anthro’s we have!
    b) this sounds lovely! Thanks for visiting MN. The weather is perfect this time of year!

7. Jess commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 7:46pm

Yeah! I live in SLP and it’s a great little place. We are just outside of Minneapolis and the Anthro store is in a great area full of unique places to eat and other boutiques. Looking forward to the event!

8. Lisa (sideoats + scribbles) commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 8:05pm

Hi Holly! Sure wish Austin, TX was a stop! I’d love to meet you! Have been following your travels and photos, sure looks like fun! So happy for you. Hugs! :)
    Lisa (sideoats + scribbles)´s last blog post ..Knee News!

9. Brent commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 8:07pm

Hey Holly!!

I am SO excited you are coming to my town. I will be there for sure!!!

10. Liv @ Choosing Beauty commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 9:14pm

That’s where I grew up – St. Louis Park! Yay! Can’t go to the event, but hope to connect at TCC. Hope you enjoy Minnesota!
    Liv @ Choosing Beauty´s last blog post ..The Note I’m Totally Tempted To Send {09.06.11}

11. Kathleen commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 9:20pm

You’ll be in MN!! I live in MN! Bring a sweater…fall is definitely in the air! St Louis Park is about 5 minutes out of Minneapolis. I hope you have a tiny bit of time to enjoy what we have. West End (where Anthropologie is located) is a new “outdoor” mall area…kinda cool. If you have time, you should check out Grand Ave in St Paul…it’s WONDERFUL! I lose time on that street as it’s filled with amazing boutiques (which anthropologie will be joining soon) and wonderful restuarants. I get the opportunity to live within walking distance of it….I love it (my husband…not so much as he usually gets dragged along!).

Enjoy your trip and THANK YOU so much for thinking of Minnesota! :)

12. Crystal commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 9:59pm

This is amazing. Good for you! Wish I lived there.
    Crystal´s last blog post ..Rust maxi skirt.

13. Lynne commented
    September 6th, 2011 at 10:30pm

Congrats, again Holly! If you ever schedule a visit at our Anthro in Tampa I will definitely be there!

14. Meghan commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 12:34am

St. Louis Park is a pretty area of the Minneapolis/St Paul area. Wish I were back home and could come visit you! Enjoy :)
    Meghan´s last blog post ..Updates on my studio

15. Joanna Noel commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 2:26am

Love the mood board and Anthro! Too bad I live far far away from there. Good luck!

16. City Chic - Jamie commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 3:22am

Oh I Can’t believe this is only a week away! My mom and I can’t wait to meet you and also see you at the Creative Connection Event. I’m signed up for Leslie’s class on Sat, it’s going to be an amazing few days!

17. kathy weller commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 3:45am

WHOA… wait a minute, didn’t you just get back home? WOW! Now that is dedication to your craft!! The woman goes where she is needed! :) What a globe trotter you are! Congrats on Round Two!
    kathy weller´s last blog post ..Print #16/30: Raining Cats and Dogs

18. Cindy commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 4:42am

I just discovered your blog yesterday and today I find you are coming to visit! How fortuitous :) You will love St Louis Park and I will bring you something fun for your board. Look forward to meeting you and hearing your talk. Safe travels!

19. Martha commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 2:45pm

Holly,
    Is this the type of event a person could walk in on a bit late? I have a work thing around 6 that’s nearby West End and was hoping to stop by afterwards without really knowing when that might be, but I don’t want to be rude!

20. Amber commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 5:16pm

I’ll be there. I was following your book tour and was sad to see Minneapolis was not on your list. Lucky for us, Anthro saw the error of their ways.

BTW, we have three Anthro stores ladies.

City Chic–I just got my most adorable iron board cover in the mail! Perhaps, I’ll get to thank you in person!

21. decor8 commented
    September 7th, 2011 at 7:13pm

@Martha – Yes absolutely! Please do!

22. Kathi commented
    September 9th, 2011 at 11:57pm

Oh my goodness !!! Did you know that Junk Bonanza is going on in the Minneapolis area at the same time. If your very busy schedule allows you may want to consider a stop at this amazing event. My daughters and I (3 Wren Street) will be there vending and are thrilled to be part of it.

Kathi´s last blog post ..Vintage Ironstone Cups and Saucers

23. eva commented
    September 12th, 2011 at 2:49am

I have been frequenting Anthropologie in Minneapolis for a lot of years now, since it is the closest one to where I live in Canada; only 6 hours away by car. When I started going there, there was only the one on France Avenue. Love that one!!

are there not three in Minneapolis & area? What about the one in Maple Grove.

24. Cindy Lindgren commented
    September 12th, 2011 at 5:33pm

I’m excited to move up from the waiting list to now attending the event with you. I’ll be bringing a swatch of my own Spoonflower designed fabric for inspiration.

25. Sigrid commented
    September 13th, 2011 at 1:51pm

Darn, I was planning on going, but have another commitment that night. Boo hoo. Have a good visit.
    Sigrid´s last blog post ..good things make life better…

26. Wind and Willow Home commented
    September 13th, 2011 at 9:59pm

This is going to be a great weekend in the Twin Cities for hand made! So exciting…so much to do so little time!
    Wind and Willow Home´s last blog post ..Soaking Up Summer

27. Chesney Schmidt commented
    September 15th, 2011 at 9:53pm

Is this going to be up on line at all! I’m in Seattle and would LOVE to see the “how-to”!!!!

28. Nathalie commented
    September 21st, 2011 at 3:38pm

Can you come and do this in the UK?
    Nathalie´s last blog post ..Design concept – Interior Designers

29. Amy commented
    September 26th, 2011 at 12:12am

Disappointed I missed this. Hope you had a great visit!