Events + Markets

Meet Me at Anthropologie in St. Louis Park, MN on 9/14!

September 6, 2011

Wow this is cool news! Anthropologie asked me to do another event in-store so here I come – this time it’s in the midwest! Yippee! I’ll be just outside of Minneapolis, MN in a town called St. Louis Park, MN. Do you know where that is? I have no clue, but I’m coming anyway! I can’t wait to meet decor8 and Decorate readers AND I’ll be doing a mood board presentation and talking about how to gather information and use it in a way that results in actual projects getting DONE and not constantly “in progress”!

Meet Me at Anthropologie in St. Louis Park, MN on 9/14!

The details are in the graphic above, but to recap:

Location: Anthropologie, 1622 West End Boulevard, St. Louis Park, MN

Date: Wednesday, September 14th (that’s next week!)

Time: 6:30-8:30

RSVP: Yes, please! anthroevents [at] anthropologie [dot] com with subject: Decorate Event in MN.

Thank you! See you soon, midwest!

(image: anthropologie)

You Might Also Like

29 Comments

• Reply val gould September 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I live in mn and had no idea we even had an anthropology until sat. I went to the st louis park store for my very first time! Too bad I wont be able to make again while your there!
    Have fun and bring a sweater, fall has forsure hit mn!

• Reply Laura September 6, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Yay!!! This sounds so fun! And I was just at that particular Anthropologie this weekend, funny.

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang September 6, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for a Phoenix stop!

• Reply Shalini September 6, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Wooo Hoooo… I’ll be there :-)
    If you need a ride, I know where exactly it is (insert big smile and a happy dance)

• Reply Margery Dawe September 6, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Back over the pond again!! Just imagine what hubby will have waiting for you when you get back, or is he going with you. How exciting though, have a great time. When are you coming back to England. I ‘discovered’ you just after you had been to Libertys :-(

• Reply Anna September 6, 2011 at 7:41 pm

a) Val- shame on you! :) I’m not sure what I’d do w/o the two Anthro’s we have!
    b) this sounds lovely! Thanks for visiting MN. The weather is perfect this time of year!

• Reply Jess September 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Yeah! I live in SLP and it’s a great little place. We are just outside of Minneapolis and the Anthro store is in a great area full of unique places to eat and other boutiques. Looking forward to the event!

• Reply Lisa (sideoats + scribbles) September 6, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Hi Holly! Sure wish Austin, TX was a stop! I’d love to meet you! Have been following your travels and photos, sure looks like fun! So happy for you. Hugs! :)

• Reply Brent September 6, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Hey Holly!!

I am SO excited you are coming to my town. I will be there for sure!!!

• Reply Liv @ Choosing Beauty September 6, 2011 at 9:14 pm

That’s where I grew up – St. Louis Park! Yay! Can’t go to the event, but hope to connect at TCC. Hope you enjoy Minnesota!

• Reply Kathleen September 6, 2011 at 9:20 pm

You’ll be in MN!! I live in MN! Bring a sweater…fall is definitely in the air! St Louis Park is about 5 minutes out of Minneapolis. I hope you have a tiny bit of time to enjoy what we have. West End (where Anthropologie is located) is a new “outdoor” mall area…kinda cool. If you have time, you should check out Grand Ave in St Paul…it’s WONDERFUL! I lose time on that street as it’s filled with amazing boutiques (which anthropologie will be joining soon) and wonderful restuarants. I get the opportunity to live within walking distance of it….I love it (my husband…not so much as he usually gets dragged along!).

Enjoy your trip and THANK YOU so much for thinking of Minnesota! :)

• Reply Crystal September 6, 2011 at 9:59 pm

This is amazing. Good for you! Wish I lived there.

• Reply Lynne September 6, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Congrats, again Holly! If you ever schedule a visit at our Anthro in Tampa I will definitely be there!

• Reply Meghan September 7, 2011 at 12:34 am

St. Louis Park is a pretty area of the Minneapolis/St Paul area. Wish I were back home and could come visit you! Enjoy :)

• Reply Joanna Noel September 7, 2011 at 2:26 am

Love the mood board and Anthro! Too bad I live far far away from there. Good luck!

• Reply City Chic - Jamie September 7, 2011 at 3:22 am

Oh I Can’t believe this is only a week away! My mom and I can’t wait to meet you and also see you at the Creative Connection Event. I’m signed up for Leslie’s class on Sat, it’s going to be an amazing few days!

• Reply kathy weller September 7, 2011 at 3:45 am

WHOA… wait a minute, didn’t you just get back home? WOW! Now that is dedication to your craft!! The woman goes where she is needed! :) What a globe trotter you are! Congrats on Round Two!

• Reply Cindy September 7, 2011 at 4:42 am

I just discovered your blog yesterday and today I find you are coming to visit! How fortuitous :) You will love St Louis Park and I will bring you something fun for your board. Look forward to meeting you and hearing your talk. Safe travels!

• Reply Martha September 7, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Holly,
    Is this the type of event a person could walk in on a bit late? I have a work thing around 6 that’s nearby West End and was hoping to stop by afterwards without really knowing when that might be, but I don’t want to be rude!

• Reply decor8 September 7, 2011 at 7:13 pm

@Martha – Yes absolutely! Please do!

• Reply Amber September 7, 2011 at 5:16 pm

I’ll be there. I was following your book tour and was sad to see Minneapolis was not on your list. Lucky for us, Anthro saw the error of their ways.

BTW, we have three Anthro stores ladies.

City Chic–I just got my most adorable iron board cover in the mail! Perhaps, I’ll get to thank you in person!

• Reply Kathi September 9, 2011 at 11:57 pm

Oh my goodness !!! Did you know that Junk Bonanza is going on in the Minneapolis area at the same time. If your very busy schedule allows you may want to consider a stop at this amazing event. My daughters and I (3 Wren Street) will be there vending and are thrilled to be part of it.

• Reply eva September 12, 2011 at 2:49 am

I have been frequenting Anthropologie in Minneapolis for a lot of years now, since it is the closest one to where I live in Canada; only 6 hours away by car. When I started going there, there was only the one on France Avenue. Love that one!!

are there not three in Minneapolis & area? What about the one in Maple Grove.

• Reply Cindy Lindgren September 12, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I’m excited to move up from the waiting list to now attending the event with you. I’ll be bringing a swatch of my own Spoonflower designed fabric for inspiration.

• Reply Sigrid September 13, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Darn, I was planning on going, but have another commitment that night. Boo hoo. Have a good visit.

• Reply Wind and Willow Home September 13, 2011 at 9:59 pm

This is going to be a great weekend in the Twin Cities for hand made! So exciting…so much to do so little time!

• Reply Chesney Schmidt September 15, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Is this going to be up on line at all! I’m in Seattle and would LOVE to see the “how-to”!!!!

• Reply Nathalie September 21, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Can you come and do this in the UK?

• Reply Amy September 26, 2011 at 12:12 am

Disappointed I missed this. Hope you had a great visit!