Designers + Stylists

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

October 5, 2011

Hello everyone! I have a few pretty things to share with you this morning. After I spoke about blogging for business at 100% Design in London recently, I had about an hour to cruise the show to see what was new in the world of design in the UK. That’s when I bumped into my friend Margarita Lorenzo from Chocolate Creative who had the prettiest little booth with all of her products on display.

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

I’m a fan of Margarita’s products – especially her cushions and totes, but oh boy when my eyes caught site of the new knobs/hooks (below) that she designed (her boyfriend makes the wooden part and she applies the design), I simply knew I had to share them on decor8. Great, right???

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Here are a few more things from Chocolate Creative that I’m certain you’ll love today… I must have those knobs though – you can put them on a dresser or cabinet OR use them as hooks on the wall. Brilliant!

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Chocolate Creative: New Products!

But yes, I realllly love those knobs, don’t the totes look so pretty hanging from them in the above photo that I shot with my iPhone? They would really fit a store like Anthropologie or Liberty and well, I’d love to see Margarita’s work in the best stores – she has a great eye. Beautiful job presenting at 100% Design, Margarita, bravo!

(images: chocolate creative/instagram pics by holly becker)

You Might Also Like

• Reply tinajo October 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm

These are great, very pretty and creative! Love the colors too. :-)

• Reply Antoine October 5, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Do you have any idea from where does the lamp featured on this pic :

• Reply decor8 October 5, 2011 at 12:45 pm

@Antoine – No but Margarita can help you since that photo was taken in her home. Please email her directly: margarita AT

• Reply margarita October 5, 2011 at 1:07 pm

what a nice and unexpected surprise to see chocolate creative at decor8 this morning, Holly, was so nice to see you at my stand, i wish we had more time to chat about all the gorgeous things we saw at the shows, and so sad I missed your event next day. Antonie, the black lamp on the table is from Habitat, the ribbon model.

• Reply Rebecca October 5, 2011 at 7:59 pm

I am loving all of your posts today, heart home is amazing i wish it were more than quarterly! Those bright colourful prints are just fab and I love all of these fab products from chocolate creative! Phew! thats alolt a love for one comment!x

• Reply Dany October 5, 2011 at 11:09 pm

I love your blog and i`m new blogger i was very interested in the points you`ve discussed in the 100% Design in London. Could you put some tips here for us?
    thanks and congratulations

• Reply Rose October 5, 2011 at 11:37 pm

These products are totally awesome. The scatters, mugs, knobs – the wholesome shebang! So effectively styled against that charcoal painted wall. It seems to bring out the best in the soft, gentle yet quirky designs on the scatters.

• Reply Shayla October 6, 2011 at 4:11 am

I think I want allll of those cushions!!!!!!! LOVE

• Reply fenny setiawan October 6, 2011 at 5:57 am

I really like the pillow cushion design and also the knob such a darling.

• Reply Melissa Jaine October 7, 2011 at 2:15 am

I particularly love the last 3 photos and especially the framed print. I like the ‘distressed’ font type that is showing up again lately. :)