Chocolate Creative: New Products!

Hello everyone! I have a few pretty things to share with you this morning. After I spoke about blogging for business at 100% Design in London recently, I had about an hour to cruise the show to see what was new in the world of design in the UK. That’s when I bumped into my friend Margarita Lorenzo from Chocolate Creative who had the prettiest little booth with all of her products on display.

Chocolate Creative

I’m a fan of Margarita’s products – especially her cushions and totes, but oh boy when my eyes caught site of the new knobs/hooks (below) that she designed (her boyfriend makes the wooden part and she applies the design), I simply knew I had to share them on decor8. Great, right???

Chocolate Creative

Here are a few more things from Chocolate Creative that I’m certain you’ll love today… I must have those knobs though – you can put them on a dresser or cabinet OR use them as hooks on the wall. Brilliant!

Chocolate Creative

Chocolate Creative

Chocolate Creative

Chocolate Creative

Chocolate Creative

Chocolate Creative

But yes, I realllly love those knobs, don’t the totes look so pretty hanging from them in the above photo that I shot with my iPhone? They would really fit a store like Anthropologie or Liberty and well, I’d love to see Margarita’s work in the best stores – she has a great eye. Beautiful job presenting at 100% Design, Margarita, bravo!

(images: chocolate creative/instagram pics by holly becker)

Posted by decor8 in designers on October 05, 2011

1. tinajo commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 12:31pm

These are great, very pretty and creative! Love the colors too. :-)
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Christmas feeling – NOW?

2. Antoine commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 12:41pm

Hi,

Do you have any idea from where does the lamp featured on this pic : http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6059/6213923306_bc5a4dbe7c_o.jpg

Antoine

3. decor8 commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 12:45pm

@Antoine – No but Margarita can help you since that photo was taken in her home. Please email her directly: margarita AT chocolatecreative.co.uk

4. margarita commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 1:07pm

what a nice and unexpected surprise to see chocolate creative at decor8 this morning, Holly, was so nice to see you at my stand, i wish we had more time to chat about all the gorgeous things we saw at the shows, and so sad I missed your event next day. Antonie, the black lamp on the table is from Habitat, the ribbon model.
    margarita´s last blog post ..My picks of the new Heart Home Magazine

5. Rebecca commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 7:59pm

I am loving all of your posts today, heart home is amazing i wish it were more than quarterly! Those bright colourful prints are just fab and I love all of these fab products from chocolate creative! Phew! thats alolt a love for one comment!x
    Rebecca´s last blog post ..littletree’s top five blogs…

6. Dany commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 11:09pm

I love your blog and i`m new blogger i was very interested in the points you`ve discussed in the 100% Design in London. Could you put some tips here for us?
    thanks and congratulations

7. Rose commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 11:37pm

These products are totally awesome. The scatters, mugs, knobs – the wholesome shebang! So effectively styled against that charcoal painted wall. It seems to bring out the best in the soft, gentle yet quirky designs on the scatters.
    Rose´s last blog post ..10 Bathroom Accessories Under R200

8. Shayla commented
    October 6th, 2011 at 4:11am

I think I want allll of those cushions!!!!!!! LOVE

9. fenny setiawan commented
    October 6th, 2011 at 5:57am

I really like the pillow cushion design and also the knob such a darling.
    fenny setiawan´s last blog post ..Pillow loves

10. Melissa Jaine commented
    October 7th, 2011 at 2:15am

I particularly love the last 3 photos and especially the framed print. I like the ‘distressed’ font type that is showing up again lately. :)
    mj.