Arts + Crafts

Cozamia – Beautiful Modern Prints

October 5, 2011

Are you looking to add some bold color to your home on a budget? You’ll love this… I recently heard from artist/designer Nancy Ramirez from Toronto who told me about her small art print shop called Cozamia where she sells her colorful work. I love these and find them so energizing and fresh – but most of all very unique! I like how modern and graphic they are as well as versatile, they would fit into many different homes and decor styles.

Cozamia   Beautiful Modern Prints

Cozamia   Beautiful Modern Prints

Cozamia   Beautiful Modern Prints

Cozamia   Beautiful Modern Prints

Cozamia   Beautiful Modern Prints

I love that most of these prints begin as paintings that Nancy then develops further digitally. Do you spot any that suit your taste? My personal favorites begin with the lovely Audrey but also include the abstract and gorgeous Wild Herringbone, Brittle Stars in raspberry and Electric Garden in blue. I’d love to own Brittle Stars though, I can totally picture this in my living room!

(images: cozamia)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Emma October 5, 2011 at 1:29 pm

I absolutely love the blue and pink floral print – this would look perfect in my living room! They’re all lovely, thanks for sharing I’m glad I know about them now!

• Reply belinda October 5, 2011 at 2:25 pm

oh i love them all – especially the last one with the birds but can’t see it on the website?!
    i think i’m finally starting a (mini) love affair with colour. it’s about time really… x

• Reply ArticulateArt October 5, 2011 at 2:39 pm

I really like that first print! It looks very different than your regular print and just so cool!

• Reply laponka October 5, 2011 at 3:39 pm

The blue and pink one with birds is totally amazing! I love all kinds of bird prints and this one has such lovely colours. Thank you for sharing!

• Reply erin October 5, 2011 at 6:04 pm

WOW her prints are amazing, I definitely see a few in my future!!! Can’t believe the great prices as well!!! Thanks for sharing…. i’m in love!

• Reply cindy {milk tea + polkadots} October 5, 2011 at 6:32 pm

The Wild Herringbone one is beautiful! Her prices are so affordable too. Great find!

• Reply Trina October 5, 2011 at 6:34 pm

LOVE the first one/zigzag – you could almost DIY this with japanese masking tape, no? LOVE IT

• Reply {COZAMIA} October 5, 2011 at 8:31 pm

HOLLY! THANK YOU so much for featuring my work!! I am sooo grateful and honored :) I have already received so much great feedback thanks to your post….
    Also, a big thank you for all the lovely comments, means so much to me :)

For those who have asked, the hummingbird and peonies prints will be available within the next week or so, if you’ve signed up to my mailing list I will be sure to notify you as soon as they are online!

• Reply Liza: Chair To Spare October 5, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Love these…amazing patterns and colors. I’ll take one of each! :-)

• Reply Natasha Williams October 5, 2011 at 10:21 pm

Like woah! I love her work. Some definite ‘must buy’ pieces. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Kelly October 5, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Ooh, I love these, and the prices are awesome. I’ve been wanting some colorful, abstract art but everything I find is often way beyond my budget. Thank you!

• Reply Nat @ Dear Little House October 6, 2011 at 3:58 am

Lovely, they are so vibrant :)

• Reply Sydney October 6, 2011 at 11:09 am

Wow.. these are stunning and such an easy (and affordable) way to inject some color into a room! And they have a shop in the UK?! Awesome!

• Reply George October 6, 2011 at 4:10 pm

These are really cool. The birds are something I would definetly put in my house.

• Reply Melissa Jaine October 7, 2011 at 2:25 am

How wonderful! And I love that she is using digital methods as well. I hope we see more of it, and that it begins to be more widely accepted as a legitimate art form. :)

• Reply Amy (Oh, My) October 8, 2011 at 6:47 am

Oh wow, these are amazing!

• Reply Rhea October 8, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Gorgeous! On another note anyone know where that lamp is from? I love it!

• Reply sara October 10, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Her work is so beautiful! I want one…or two or three.

• Reply Bonnie McCarthy February 9, 2012 at 3:34 am

Beautiful! I also love to see how they are framed -I don’t usually think of white mat/white frame, but it looks so fresh here and makes the color really pop!

• Reply Ashley March 11, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Where is the teal lamp from, it is to die for! Does anyone know?