Cozamia – Beautiful Modern Prints

Are you looking to add some bold color to your home on a budget? You’ll love this… I recently heard from artist/designer Nancy Ramirez from Toronto who told me about her small art print shop called Cozamia where she sells her colorful work. I love these and find them so energizing and fresh – but most of all very unique! I like how modern and graphic they are as well as versatile, they would fit into many different homes and decor styles.

COZAMIA

COZAMIA

COZAMIA

COZAMIA

COZAMIA

I love that most of these prints begin as paintings that Nancy then develops further digitally. Do you spot any that suit your taste? My personal favorites begin with the lovely Audrey but also include the abstract and gorgeous Wild Herringbone, Brittle Stars in raspberry and Electric Garden in blue. I’d love to own Brittle Stars though, I can totally picture this in my living room!

(images: cozamia)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on October 05, 2011

1. Emma commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm

I absolutely love the blue and pink floral print – this would look perfect in my living room! They’re all lovely, thanks for sharing I’m glad I know about them now!

2. belinda commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 2:25pm

oh i love them all – especially the last one with the birds but can’t see it on the website?!
    i think i’m finally starting a (mini) love affair with colour. it’s about time really… x
    belinda´s last blog post ..find of the week: early settler

3. ArticulateArt commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 2:39pm

I really like that first print! It looks very different than your regular print and just so cool!
    ArticulateArt´s last blog post ..Ceramics by NeSpoon

4. laponka commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 3:39pm

The blue and pink one with birds is totally amazing! I love all kinds of bird prints and this one has such lovely colours. Thank you for sharing!

5. erin commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 6:04pm

WOW her prints are amazing, I definitely see a few in my future!!! Can’t believe the great prices as well!!! Thanks for sharing…. i’m in love!

6. cindy {milk tea + polkadots} commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 6:32pm

The Wild Herringbone one is beautiful! Her prices are so affordable too. Great find!
    cindy {milk tea + polkadots}´s last blog post ..Art Prints for the Nursery

7. Trina commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 6:34pm

LOVE the first one/zigzag – you could almost DIY this with japanese masking tape, no? LOVE IT
    Trina´s last blog post ..revamp

8. {COZAMIA} commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 8:31pm

HOLLY! THANK YOU so much for featuring my work!! I am sooo grateful and honored :) I have already received so much great feedback thanks to your post….
    Also, a big thank you for all the lovely comments, means so much to me :)

For those who have asked, the hummingbird and peonies prints will be available within the next week or so, if you’ve signed up to my mailing list I will be sure to notify you as soon as they are online!
    {COZAMIA}´s last blog post ..Moody Blues Fashion & Decor

9. Liza: Chair To Spare commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 10:07pm

Love these…amazing patterns and colors. I’ll take one of each! :-)
    Liza: Chair To Spare´s last blog post ..Extreme Makeover: 1,400 SF Edition

10. Natasha Williams commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 10:21pm

Like woah! I love her work. Some definite ‘must buy’ pieces. Thanks for sharing.
    Natasha Williams´s last blog post ..Hot off the Press

11. Kelly commented
    October 5th, 2011 at 11:10pm

Ooh, I love these, and the prices are awesome. I’ve been wanting some colorful, abstract art but everything I find is often way beyond my budget. Thank you!
    Kelly´s last blog post ..Looking Up at the Park

12. Nat @ Dear Little House commented
    October 6th, 2011 at 3:58am

Lovely, they are so vibrant :)
    Nat @ Dear Little House´s last blog post ..5 ways to be ready for house guests.

13. Sydney commented
    October 6th, 2011 at 11:09am

Wow.. these are stunning and such an easy (and affordable) way to inject some color into a room! And they have a shop in the UK?! Awesome!
    Sydney´s last blog post ..Wordless Wednesday – Georgian Bay

14. George commented
    October 6th, 2011 at 4:10pm

These are really cool. The birds are something I would definetly put in my house.

15. Melissa Jaine commented
    October 7th, 2011 at 2:25am

How wonderful! And I love that she is using digital methods as well. I hope we see more of it, and that it begins to be more widely accepted as a legitimate art form. :)
    mj.
    x
    Melissa Jaine´s last blog post ..october girl

16. Amy (Oh, My) commented
    October 8th, 2011 at 6:47am

Oh wow, these are amazing!

17. Rhea commented
    October 8th, 2011 at 12:02pm

Gorgeous! On another note anyone know where that lamp is from? I love it!

18. sara commented
    October 10th, 2011 at 9:29pm

Her work is so beautiful! I want one…or two or three.

19. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    February 9th, 2012 at 3:34am

Beautiful! I also love to see how they are framed -I don’t usually think of white mat/white frame, but it looks so fresh here and makes the color really pop!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Simple Giving: Flower Arranging with Tape!

20. Ashley commented
    March 11th, 2012 at 4:39pm

Where is the teal lamp from, it is to die for! Does anyone know?