Munich: Meet Me Wednesday + Berlin: Mark Your Calendar!

Hello to those living or visiting Munich, Germany currently! I am traveling there in the morning for an awards dinner for Myself magazine as I was nominated for their Lieblings award, but I’ll also be visiting my friends at the sweet little shop, Nostalgie Im Kinderzimmer, who will have a little party for my German decorating book along with a few things to drink + eat. If you would like to join me, please do! RSVP email: press [at] decor8blog [dot] com

Book Party + Blogger's Night in MUNICH

You’ll need to RSVP (RSVP email: press [at] decor8blog [dot] com) right away though so I can make sure there is space as it’s going to be just a little pre-launch event since the official launch party will be in Berlin at Soho House on November 12th and is sponsored primarily by BRIGITTE magazine. I’ll be joined by co-sponsors Callwey Verlag, Etsy, Dialogue Books and more! I’ll post an announcement detailing the Lust Auf Wohnen Book + Bloggers Party next week on decor8 as you won’t want to miss it! Cupcakes, cocktails, goody bags and lectures all about blogging, writing and more from some incredible speakers that we’re currently lining up – we’ll even have a fun interactive project for everyone to get involved in – can’t wait to show you that when you arrive.

But first…

Until the official launch….

I’ll be hanging in Munich with the lovely Angela at Nostalgie Im Kinderzimmer who thought it may be a nice way to say hello to a few of my friends and readers in Munich this week for a cozy event in her darling shop. I couldn’t agree more and I’m really looking forward to it.

19 Oktober, 2011 – Mittwoch, 17 – 19 uhr
Nostalgie im Kinderzimmer
Herrenchiemseestraße 4
81669 München-Ramersdorf
Tel: +49 (0)89 / 44 10 90 15
RSVP email: press [at] decor8blog [dot] com

(photo: holly becker)

Posted by decor8 in events + markets, travel on October 17, 2011

1. sibylle @Funkytime commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 3:54pm

I would have loved to come! Unfortunately I’m sitting in cold Canada. Have a great launch!!!
    sibylle @Funkytime´s last blog post ..Fancy Camera Strap

2. Andrea commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 4:28pm

Oh, I can’t wait for the official launch in Berlin, I hope to come! I read about your book over at my friend Ulli’s and must get!

3. Eleanor commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 4:56pm

See you later this week in Munich…Wow! The Berlin event sounds really fantastic!

4. holunder commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 5:51pm

yeah, november 12th is blocked in my calender now :) have a great time in munich !
    holunder´s last blog post ..lego to go

5. Cami commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 5:56pm

Would you look at that, I will actually be in Berlin on the official launch date! I hope to show up! :)

6. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 6:38pm

I wish I could get to Berlin! Soho House is my favourite hotel there. It all sounds fantastic.

7. Iris commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 6:38pm

Hello Holly, I just bought your book and I like it very much. I wish you could come to cologne for a book signing ;o)

8. Imke commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 10:06pm

Dear Holly,

the SOHO House ist just around the corner from my house.
    Is it going to be open to the public or invitees only? I SOOO wanna go!
    Have fun in Munich. I hope the weather will stay as nice as it was the last days days.
    Imke

9. frauheuberg commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 10:22pm

hello dear…send you an email…and will be there on Wednesday…i´m so exciting to see you, my dear…until then i wish you all the best and much fun in our bavarian capital…see you there…cheers and a big hug…i…
    frauheuberg´s last blog post ..Retrofriday…and the happiness continues

10. desiree - vosgesparis commented
    October 17th, 2011 at 11:12pm

Hey Travel girl! great to see the rolercoaster is still running ! I really think it is amazing all that happens in your life atm ;)
    Keep up the good work and see you in EIndhoven ;)
    desiree – vosgesparis´s last blog post ..Win…. Stag prints via Miki Organic

11. Patricia commented
    October 18th, 2011 at 7:21am

My friends had been to Soho house and shared so many wonderful things about it. The place is perfect venue for such an amazing event. I am excited to go. See you there.
    Patricia´s last blog post ..how to get a girl to like you

12. Leonie commented
    October 18th, 2011 at 10:48am

Can’t wait for the official launch in Berlin!! Will definitely be there!

13. ramona commented
    October 18th, 2011 at 11:26am

what a pity i am stuck here with the kids and my husband away. so i can’t join. otherwise i would have come. it would be nice to meet you in real.

14. jebcat commented
    October 18th, 2011 at 3:09pm

I wish I could come, as I live in Munich, but I’m stuck at work at the time of the event… It would’ve been nice to meet you!

15. Starlet commented
    October 19th, 2011 at 2:12am

Holly, I LOVE looking at the cover. Have you thought about a dedicated page that features all the different covers of decor8 in different languages? That would be fun!
    Starlet´s last blog post ..Tomato Red from the Runway to the Closet

16. Miriam commented
    October 19th, 2011 at 12:02pm

That is great news for the german-speaking community! Looking forward to your activities!
    Miriam
    Miriam´s last blog post ..Montagsbild

17. Ann commented
    October 19th, 2011 at 3:17pm

Congratulations, Holly! What a wonderful time in your life with so many fun places to travel and everyone welcoming you with open arms! Have a great time!

18. Asiye commented
    October 19th, 2011 at 7:53pm

sounds wonderful– but sadly i am not going anywhere near munich this month…cape town is so wonderful but so so so far away :(
    Good luck with it!! looking forward to hear how it went
    Asiye´s last blog post ..Monochrome Wanderlust

19. Flock of Tea cosy commented
    October 19th, 2011 at 10:13pm

Fingers crossed for you!

20. Mary commented
    October 20th, 2011 at 3:26pm

Hi Holly,

was great to meet you and Thorsten at the myself liebling awards on Tuesday night, congratulations again! I liked the fact that so many sucessful women were recognised and that afterwards most of them hit the dancefloor.
    Good luck with your official booklaunch in Berlin,
    ciao Mary

21. lista discoteca soho commented
    November 6th, 2012 at 1:09am

Woah this blog is magnificent i love studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You understand, lots of persons are searching round for this info, you can help them greatly.
    lista discoteca soho´s last blog post ..1