Window Films by Studio Haijke

I promise I’ll stop talking about window films but my readers are pointing me to so many great ones! This Dutch company, Studio Haijke, makes awesome sticky sweetness that I’m flipping out over…I simply MUST share. Check them out. Ohhh… Ahhh… Right!?

Studio Haijke

Studio Haijke

Studio Haijke

Studio Haijke

Studio Haijke

Lots of these are available in black or blue but I like white the most (naturally, right!?). I will definitely purchase and install some window films when I’m back from Berlin next week… And show you the results. Has my window film obsession piqued your interest a bit?

(images: studio haijke)

Posted by decor8 in Decorating Tips on November 09, 2011

1. thejoyofcolor commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 8:04pm

Love it , great cleam simple desing
    thanks for sharing this beauty

2. Helen commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 8:05pm

These are gorgeous, never seen films quite so cool. I adore the lace inspired ones but the snowflakes are calling me, must be that time of year again. Thanks for sharing.
    Helen´s last blog post ..Wooden Sign – Hello Ocean

3. Juliette commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 8:17pm

oh wow, these are adorable, especially that last one! keep posting all you want; I’m getting some great ideas for our bathroom, lol!
    Juliette´s last blog post ..DIY Advent Calendar Round-up 2011 (part 1)

4. kei commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 8:19pm

Got window films on the ground floor bathroom, but noticed that they leave a plastiky residue. Just thinking about when I move out. Anyone know what the best cleaning product is to get that off. It’s not sticky, it’s just I dunno, plastic?

5. Dee commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 8:33pm

I knew you would love these! ;)
    You switched out the k and the j by the way.. It’s Haikje.

6. Iris commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 8:36pm

Lovely, right? Ps the name is spelled as Haikje…
    x Iris
    Iris´s last blog post ..Gitte Kjaer

7. Sacred & Profane Designs commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 9:05pm

Amazing!!! They make every room look so much prettier! Love them!

8. Sacred & Profane Designs commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 9:07pm

Amazing!!! They make every room look so much prettier!

9. Emily@theNest commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 9:52pm

Not sure if you heard of “Studio of Mae” (http://www.lovemae.com.au/) while you are in “decal-mode”!! Not quite what you are looking for, but oh, so pretty!
    Emily@theNest´s last blog post ..Full Days

10. aneyefordetail commented
    November 9th, 2011 at 11:25pm

I love these…but the site is in Dutch, with no translation and no place to buy them in the States; or at least I couldn’t find anything. Is there something I’m missing here?
    aneyefordetail´s last blog post ..FABULOUS FINDS: KNOBS IN THE LIVING ROOM

11. mimmi commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 2:57am
  12. Lisa commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 2:58am

In about the sixth grade I decided to teach myself Dutch–I still have my Dutch dictionary. If only I had stuck with it… These are gorgeous!

13. JEN RAMOS commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 4:51am

they look like gigantic snowflakes…!

JEN RAMOS´s last blog post ..My Review of The Marcel in NYC…

14. Judy commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 7:39am

Wonderful job!I love snowflake films~I also stick some on my window~Beautiful?
    Judy´s last blog post ..A pleasing sense of happiness

15. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 8:23am

Love these! I really like window films.
    Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark!´s last blog post ..Build a City {Cartonlandia}

16. KAAM commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 9:45am

Ohhh… Ahhh… yes! I love it!
    KAAM´s last blog post ..1/4 scandinavian interiors

17. Bianca commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 5:01pm

Is there a place to buy them in USA. Would love to use as window decoration for my boutique.

18. Rhiannon commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 5:25pm

I have been mulling over one of these window films for a little while – for a bathroom that is a little too overlooked. Now I can see a whole host of other uses as I’ll also be spending quite a lot of time in a rented place – yet another great way to ring the changes without leaving any permanent marks.
    Rhiannon´s last blog post ..Five on a Friday – a Connections Round – Up

19. Irene commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 6:00pm

so cool! I think they’re great for christmas!

20. anna commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 6:23pm

oh, die sind wirklich besonders hübsch. nach so etwas habe ich schon lange gesucht. danke!

21. lin commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 6:57pm

I am so loving window film and I’m thinking of different ways to use them. You can also buy sheets of window film and make your own designs. Way beyond me at the moment, but on my list. Thanks for the fabulous links and ideas.

22. lisa @StudioJewel commented
    November 10th, 2011 at 6:58pm

yes, and i want them on ALL my studio windows!

23. Angelika commented
    November 11th, 2011 at 12:18pm

It looks awesome! I’m going to use it for christmas! =)
    Angelika´s last blog post ..Снежный шар

24. Agee commented
    November 11th, 2011 at 3:59pm

At last a good alternative for curtains which I can’t stand anymore :)

25. Annafiori commented
    November 11th, 2011 at 5:20pm

I love them all. They are great ideas for decorating the windows of my flowershop. Glad I found you…

26. Nancy Hanttula commented
    November 13th, 2011 at 3:29am

oh…these have definitely piqued my interst…those large white doilies are AMAZING!!!! love this idea!!!! TFS!!!!!

27. Bfordesign commented
    November 13th, 2011 at 10:57pm

Thank u and congratulations for your blog. The pictures of the spaces you show us always make me feel peacefull and happiness.

I add you to my favourites. I hope that you like mine too.

Best regards. :)

28. Haikje commented
    November 18th, 2011 at 11:25am

Here is Haikje from Studio Haikje. I am sorry the website is in Dutch, we are working on an English version, but this isn’t ready yet. We can ship worldwide! So everybody can order with us. If you have any questions mail us at: design [at] haikje [dot] nl
    Holly thanks for the post on your beautifull blog!

Kind regards, Haikje