Decorating Tips

Window Films by Studio Haijke

November 9, 2011

I promise I’ll stop talking about window films but my readers are pointing me to so many great ones! This Dutch company, Studio Haijke, makes awesome sticky sweetness that I’m flipping out over…I simply MUST share. Check them out. Ohhh… Ahhh… Right!?

Window Films by Studio Haijke

Window Films by Studio Haijke

Window Films by Studio Haijke

Window Films by Studio Haijke

Window Films by Studio Haijke

Lots of these are available in black or blue but I like white the most (naturally, right!?). I will definitely purchase and install some window films when I’m back from Berlin next week… And show you the results. Has my window film obsession piqued your interest a bit?

(images: studio haijke)

You Might Also Like

28 Comments

• Reply thejoyofcolor November 9, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Love it , great cleam simple desing
    thanks for sharing this beauty

• Reply Helen November 9, 2011 at 8:05 pm

These are gorgeous, never seen films quite so cool. I adore the lace inspired ones but the snowflakes are calling me, must be that time of year again. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Juliette November 9, 2011 at 8:17 pm

oh wow, these are adorable, especially that last one! keep posting all you want; I’m getting some great ideas for our bathroom, lol!

• Reply kei November 9, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Got window films on the ground floor bathroom, but noticed that they leave a plastiky residue. Just thinking about when I move out. Anyone know what the best cleaning product is to get that off. It’s not sticky, it’s just I dunno, plastic?

• Reply Dee November 9, 2011 at 8:33 pm

I knew you would love these! ;)
    You switched out the k and the j by the way.. It’s Haikje.

• Reply Iris November 9, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Lovely, right? Ps the name is spelled as Haikje…
    x Iris

• Reply Sacred & Profane Designs November 9, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Amazing!!! They make every room look so much prettier! Love them!

• Reply Sacred & Profane Designs November 9, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Amazing!!! They make every room look so much prettier!

• Reply Emily@theNest November 9, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Not sure if you heard of “Studio of Mae” (http://www.lovemae.com.au/) while you are in “decal-mode”!! Not quite what you are looking for, but oh, so pretty!

• Reply aneyefordetail November 9, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I love these…but the site is in Dutch, with no translation and no place to buy them in the States; or at least I couldn’t find anything. Is there something I’m missing here?

• Reply Lisa November 10, 2011 at 2:58 am

In about the sixth grade I decided to teach myself Dutch–I still have my Dutch dictionary. If only I had stuck with it… These are gorgeous!

• Reply JEN RAMOS November 10, 2011 at 4:51 am

they look like gigantic snowflakes…!

• Reply Judy November 10, 2011 at 7:39 am

Wonderful job!I love snowflake films~I also stick some on my window~Beautiful?

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! November 10, 2011 at 8:23 am

Love these! I really like window films.

• Reply KAAM November 10, 2011 at 9:45 am

Ohhh… Ahhh… yes! I love it!

• Reply Bianca November 10, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Is there a place to buy them in USA. Would love to use as window decoration for my boutique.

• Reply Rhiannon November 10, 2011 at 5:25 pm

I have been mulling over one of these window films for a little while – for a bathroom that is a little too overlooked. Now I can see a whole host of other uses as I’ll also be spending quite a lot of time in a rented place – yet another great way to ring the changes without leaving any permanent marks.

• Reply Irene November 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm

so cool! I think they’re great for christmas!

• Reply anna November 10, 2011 at 6:23 pm

oh, die sind wirklich besonders hübsch. nach so etwas habe ich schon lange gesucht. danke!

• Reply lin November 10, 2011 at 6:57 pm

I am so loving window film and I’m thinking of different ways to use them. You can also buy sheets of window film and make your own designs. Way beyond me at the moment, but on my list. Thanks for the fabulous links and ideas.

• Reply lisa @StudioJewel November 10, 2011 at 6:58 pm

yes, and i want them on ALL my studio windows!

• Reply Angelika November 11, 2011 at 12:18 pm

It looks awesome! I’m going to use it for christmas! =)

• Reply Agee November 11, 2011 at 3:59 pm

At last a good alternative for curtains which I can’t stand anymore :)

• Reply Annafiori November 11, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I love them all. They are great ideas for decorating the windows of my flowershop. Glad I found you…

• Reply Nancy Hanttula November 13, 2011 at 3:29 am

oh…these have definitely piqued my interst…those large white doilies are AMAZING!!!! love this idea!!!! TFS!!!!!

• Reply Bfordesign November 13, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Thank u and congratulations for your blog. The pictures of the spaces you show us always make me feel peacefull and happiness.

I add you to my favourites. I hope that you like mine too.

Best regards. :)

• Reply Haikje November 18, 2011 at 11:25 am

Here is Haikje from Studio Haikje. I am sorry the website is in Dutch, we are working on an English version, but this isn’t ready yet. We can ship worldwide! So everybody can order with us. If you have any questions mail us at: design [at] haikje [dot] nl
    Holly thanks for the post on your beautifull blog!

Kind regards, Haikje