Rooms

Kirath Ghundoo Wallpaper

November 17, 2011

I gave a lecture this past September at 100% Design in London and vowed to write about Kirath Ghundoo’s Mix ‘n’ Match 11 collection of wallpaper since she was exhibiting there and well, because it’s amazing!

Kirath Ghundoo Wallpaper

I love the color palette that she works with and the unique mix of patterns that she uses to communicate her vision. Inspired by fashion, geometric patterns, architecture and vivid, often unexpected color combinations, Kirath’s collection of wallpaper makes me happy.

Kirath Ghundoo Wallpaper

Her paper would make a bold statement in any room, I find it very unique and playful. I like how you can mix and match (hence the name) between seven different patterns to create your own feature wall. You can mix them or simply hang a single strip, mounting it to a wall, a door, wooden closet door, anything goes!

Kirath Ghundoo Wallpaper

Kirath Ghundoo Wallpaper

Kirath Ghundoo Wallpaper

Psst: If you like what you see, you can purchase it from her online shop here.

Love! Swoon! Gush! I’ve just exploded from so much happy!

(images: kirath ghundoo)

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply michelle November 17, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I love the hexagon print paper, I especially love the colorway.

• Reply Barbara November 17, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I love it, this could work in any kind of space! It is so playful and chic at the same time! Great wallpapers!

Barbara

• Reply Zane November 17, 2011 at 3:30 pm

love the unique wallpapers

• Reply Tori November 17, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Oh my gosh! This speaks to my soul! The color palette is amazing! Would look great as a backdrop for product styling! I will check her website out! : )

• Reply Heather November 17, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Thank you Holly, now I’m seeing the triangles… everywhere ;-)

I love that you can make your own patchwork wall, very cool!

• Reply Rebecca November 17, 2011 at 5:47 pm

I know they are so swoon worthy! I remember seeing her work back when she graduated and im still drooling!x

• Reply Marie Nichols November 21, 2011 at 11:28 am

Love these papers! Geometrics were certainly a big trend at London Design week and I’ve seen loads of colourful geometrics coming through on the high street for SS12.

• Reply Tania November 21, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Love!! Pastel and sweet but still modern, looks great with brown furniture (or with my own deep brown bamboo flooring) My walls sadly have texture so it won’t hold wallpaper but I was considering wallpapering a piece of plywood and standing it up behind my desk to get the wallpapered look in my home office.