Salvation Jane Pillowcases

November 23, 2011

I recently wrote about decorating and shared a beautiful image of a bedroom that I liked from the home of Kirsty and so many of you wrote in to ask about the sweet pillowcases so I have to do a little show & tell! Okay so I am showing….

Salvation Jane Pillowcases

Now I am telling… these beauties are from Salvation Jane, a homewares company in Melbourne, Australia that is owned by Jane Hall who is an actor with a design background. Other cutie cases with hearts and crosses are available too and are shown below. I love how modern and crisp they are.

Salvation Jane Pillowcases

Salvation Jane Pillowcases

Salvation Jane Pillowcases

Salvation Jane Pillowcases

Salvation Jane Pillowcases

If you like what you see, you can shop for them (and more nice things) here.

(images: kirsty and salvation jane photos by mike baker)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Tori November 23, 2011 at 2:49 pm

The room with the yellow headboard is to die for!!!!! Love all the pretty colors : )

• Reply Hillcrest Cottage November 23, 2011 at 3:41 pm

***LOVE*** Thanks for sharing this!

• Reply Kyrsten Webb November 23, 2011 at 10:13 pm

These pillows are so neat and very creative to use for a bed. I really like the one that says “you are my salvation.” I will have to check these out for myself!

• Reply Linda November 24, 2011 at 12:02 am

I Love these! The sweetest sentiment making the coolest pillowcases.
    Would love these in my bedroom.

• Reply Renee November 24, 2011 at 1:41 am

Love the new way to use red, blue and white with hearts and red crosses. Looking forward to your next post about decor.

• Reply Mica November 24, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Great post. I’m curious where I can find the red/pink/white circular, 3-doored containers. We had one very similar growing up, and I would love to buy more!!

• Reply Sole Lewin November 25, 2011 at 1:17 am

Hola ya tengo en casa tu libro!! viajó muchos kilometros ya que vivo en Chile. Quería felicitarte por tu trabajo, y por tu blog ya que fue de mucha inspiracón para crear el mio.

• Reply molly November 25, 2011 at 9:53 am

wow,how sweet! they are simple but really appealing. love the notion: you are my salavation…lol

• Reply Frida at November 27, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Hi Holly! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that your blog, and your choice of images makes my life a little bit happier during the dark november month in Sweden. Thanks for sharing so much inspiration! I’m a lousy commenter but I really enjoy the work you put into decor8!

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang November 28, 2011 at 5:53 am

These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Kirsty November 28, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Thank you Holly – it’s quite the thrill to see a bit of me here. x