Salvation Jane Pillowcases

I recently wrote about decorating and shared a beautiful image of a bedroom that I liked from the home of Kirsty and so many of you wrote in to ask about the sweet pillowcases so I have to do a little show & tell! Okay so I am showing….

Now I am telling… these beauties are from Salvation Jane, a homewares company in Melbourne, Australia that is owned by Jane Hall who is an actor with a design background. Other cutie cases with hearts and crosses are available too and are shown below. I love how modern and crisp they are.

Salvation Jane

Salvation Jane

Salvation Jane

Salvation Jane

Salvation Jane

If you like what you see, you can shop for them (and more nice things) here.

(images: kirsty and salvation jane photos by mike baker)

Posted by decor8 in bedroom on November 23, 2011

1. Tori commented
    November 23rd, 2011 at 2:49pm

The room with the yellow headboard is to die for!!!!! Love all the pretty colors : )
    Tori´s last blog post ..Anthropologie: DIY Charms Interactive Tool

2. Hillcrest Cottage commented
    November 23rd, 2011 at 3:41pm

***LOVE*** Thanks for sharing this!
    Hillcrest Cottage´s last blog post ..City Girl Goes to the Country

3. Kyrsten Webb commented
    November 23rd, 2011 at 10:13pm

These pillows are so neat and very creative to use for a bed. I really like the one that says “you are my salvation.” I will have to check these out for myself!
    Kyrsten Webb´s last blog post ..A cramped kitchen to a luxurious kitchen…

4. Linda commented
    November 24th, 2011 at 12:02am

I Love these! The sweetest sentiment making the coolest pillowcases.
    Would love these in my bedroom.

5. Renee commented
    November 24th, 2011 at 1:41am

Love the new way to use red, blue and white with hearts and red crosses. Looking forward to your next post about decor.

6. Mica commented
    November 24th, 2011 at 8:22pm

Great post. I’m curious where I can find the red/pink/white circular, 3-doored containers. We had one very similar growing up, and I would love to buy more!!

7. Sole Lewin commented
    November 25th, 2011 at 1:17am

Hola ya tengo en casa tu libro!! viajó muchos kilometros ya que vivo en Chile. Quería felicitarte por tu trabajo, y por tu blog ya que fue de mucha inspiracón para crear el mio.
    Saludos!
    Sole Lewin´s last blog post ..La Mia Cucina

8. molly commented
    November 25th, 2011 at 9:53am

wow,how sweet! they are simple but really appealing. love the notion: you are my salavation…lol
    molly´s last blog post ..Girly touch for girls room

9. Frida at trendenser.se commented
    November 27th, 2011 at 1:24pm

Hi Holly! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that your blog, and your choice of images makes my life a little bit happier during the dark november month in Sweden. Thanks for sharing so much inspiration! I’m a lousy commenter but I really enjoy the work you put into decor8!
    Frida at trendenser.se´s last blog post ..1:a adventspyssel från jord till bord

10. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    November 28th, 2011 at 5:53am

These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Out of Alabaster {Guest Post}

11. Kirsty commented
    November 28th, 2011 at 11:00pm

Thank you Holly – it’s quite the thrill to see a bit of me here. x
    Kirsty´s last blog post ..Not a headless chicken…