Anthropologie Wish List

December 2, 2011

Happy Friday friends! I’m so glad that the weekend is here, especially since I have fun plans to be with friends, shop, relax, bake and decorate my house. What’s not to love about a weekend like that!? I thought today I’d share my Anthropologie wish list with you since so many liked my Etsy art round up and West Elm list so much. :) It’s fun to create these shopping round ups despite how unrealistic they are since I’ll never ever own all of which I’m hoping for but still… these round ups are fun to do and for those of you who like my style, you may find something you’d not seen before. Remember when you were little and you’d look through the Sears Christmas catalog for toys? I’m dating myself here, but I remember the excitement I felt so clearly. I knew I’d never receive everything I hoped for but that was okay because daydreaming about it was fun. I guess I’ve just continued this pattern into my adult life. Can you relate?! I think you can, that’s why we all love to read blogs!

Anthropologie Wish List

First up on my list is the the cute Biotroph Cookie Jar and the Wide-Eyed Cookie Jar. Just because. I can see giving both to friends as presents.

Anthropologie Wish List

Next, the a. Dotty Match Pot Holders, b. Milk Bottle Measuring Cups, c. Willowherb rolling pin and d. Farmer’s Market Basket (ceramic).

Anthropologie Wish List

Here are some quirky bits that I found and liked. 1. Wispy Felt Tree, 2. Mason jar snow globes, 3. crowned rabbit bust and 4. Confetti ribbon.

Anthropologie Wish List

I’m in love with this vase! |. Pragmatic “eat cake” vase, ||. butterfly globe, |||. Dalmatian, ||||. Epicene Frame.

Anthropologie Wish List

More sweet finds: w. Chevron frame (green), x. trinket and treasure candlesticks, y. Blooming Filigree Mural and z. Old World Warbler Pillow.

Anthropologie Wish List

How about these items? Artemis bow mirror, Chaffinch wallpaper, Portrait pillow and one lump or two lamp.

Anthropologie Wish List

I love this batch of interiors items: * Semiotics juice glass,** mountain peaks bath basket, *** reclaimed row ivory keepsake box and **** chaffinch shower curtain.

See anything that you can’t resist?

(images: anthropologie)

• Reply Heather December 2, 2011 at 3:29 pm

I waited for the Sears toy catalog all year and I think I circled every girly toy in the entire thing! My ten-year-old daughter does the same thing with nearly every catalog with kid-stuff we get. Different catalogs, same fun!

So thank-you for the fun Christmas memory! I’m back in front of my wood stove in my living room in Vermont, with the Sears catalog on my lap and a marker in my hand :-) I think I’m going to put on the “Partridge Family Christmas” album (stop laughing) and be nostalgic for a while.

• Reply Heather December 2, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Ohhh, I’m dating myself too, but I LOVED getting the Sears catalog! My sister and I would spend hours cutting it up, and pasting the things we liked on paper for Santa!

I saw the farmer’s market baskets and Anthro the other day, and they really are cute!

• Reply Constance December 2, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I want that mushroom cookie jar SOOOO bad! That price is just absurd though for a cooke jar.

• Reply Lily Labyrinth December 2, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Do you know if these items will become available on the UK Anthro site? I am in love with the Pragmatic vase! x

• Reply Bethany Annechino December 2, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Psssst… you have a few things mixed up. The 3rd and 2nd to last frames have items that are jumbled.

• Reply decor8 December 2, 2011 at 5:26 pm

@Bethany – What do you mean? I’m a bit confused….

• Reply Evi December 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm

superschöne Sachen sind das, die du hier zeigst!!! :)

• Reply Ellen Einkauf Photography December 2, 2011 at 7:21 pm

I just adore that jucie glass!!! And the reclaimed jewelry box is super cute too, seems like a fun DIY project!

• Reply December 2, 2011 at 7:39 pm

OOOOh, just had a brainwave. I’ve been looking for a pretty garbage can for the table – something where bones and teabags can be hidden. They used to have a bunch of European ones, NLAvail. How about a lovely cookie jar from Anthropologie? I could stick a carbon filter (from World Market Imports?) in the lid and voila…! Now to find the perfect post-cookie jar.

• Reply Ege Denne December 2, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I dont understand how you find soooooo much beautiful things :)
    Amazing :)

• Reply My Owl Barn December 3, 2011 at 5:28 am

I love that owl jar! It’s now added to my wish-list too ;)

• Reply Monica December 3, 2011 at 6:26 am

Love the ruffle at the bottom of the shower curtain and the owl is too cute!

• Reply Tory December 3, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I see the same thing as @Bethany. I think some of the links are mixed up. For instance, W is not the chevron frame, it is the first check mark.

• Reply Debie December 3, 2011 at 11:37 pm

I want that semiotics juice glass!!

• Reply Malobot December 4, 2011 at 5:07 am

Why would you buy any of this stuff?! You could make every bit of this easily.

• Reply Glenda Childers December 5, 2011 at 2:14 am

I had a group of gals over Saturday morning and we made the salt shaker snow globes. Super easy and fun.

• Reply Serena {Pretty Fluffy} December 5, 2011 at 3:40 am

The owl jar and dalmatian are just ADORABLE! You’re right they would make prefect presents. Beautiful wrap up Holly.

• Reply Susan Hazel December 6, 2011 at 4:33 am

Yes! I’ve been seeing that wispy felt tree everywhere and I think I need to own it.

• Reply Cutelicious December 6, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Oh my goodness – I love those milk bottle measuring cups! So cute! How fun would it be to do your Christmas baking with those!?
    So glad you did this roundup because I actually had already checked out there site … but I had not seen these cute measuring cups.
    I did find really really cute measuring spoons, though … You can probably tell I love baking! :-)

• Reply Lauren December 6, 2011 at 6:55 pm

Oh I loved getting the Sears Catalog. It’s sad to me that my son doesn’t have that same experience. And I can’t decide if it’s a good or less-than-good thing that the closest Anthropologie is just over an hour from me. Not good for me, but better for my wallet!

• Reply antArtiste December 7, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I had a fantastic trip… in your pages… Thank you

• Reply The Single Nester December 13, 2011 at 12:25 am

I recently posted about my trip to Anthro’s NYC store near Rockefeller Center. So many of their items are great DIY projects.

• Reply Brooke H December 13, 2011 at 6:59 am

Such great finds, that store is just a gold mine for home goodies. . . I was shocked when to shop Anthro this weekend and have an added 30% off sale items. I feel like its the first time I’ve had a “coupon” email for Anthro.