Anthropologie Wish List

Happy Friday friends! I’m so glad that the weekend is here, especially since I have fun plans to be with friends, shop, relax, bake and decorate my house. What’s not to love about a weekend like that!? I thought today I’d share my Anthropologie wish list with you since so many liked my Etsy art round up and West Elm list so much. :) It’s fun to create these shopping round ups despite how unrealistic they are since I’ll never ever own all of which I’m hoping for but still… these round ups are fun to do and for those of you who like my style, you may find something you’d not seen before. Remember when you were little and you’d look through the Sears Christmas catalog for toys? I’m dating myself here, but I remember the excitement I felt so clearly. I knew I’d never receive everything I hoped for but that was okay because daydreaming about it was fun. I guess I’ve just continued this pattern into my adult life. Can you relate?! I think you can, that’s why we all love to read blogs!

Anthropologie Wish List

First up on my list is the the cute Biotroph Cookie Jar and the Wide-Eyed Cookie Jar. Just because. I can see giving both to friends as presents.

Anthropologie Wish List

Next, the a. Dotty Match Pot Holders, b. Milk Bottle Measuring Cups, c. Willowherb rolling pin and d. Farmer’s Market Basket (ceramic).

Anthropologie Wish List

Here are some quirky bits that I found and liked. 1. Wispy Felt Tree, 2. Mason jar snow globes, 3. crowned rabbit bust and 4. Confetti ribbon.

Anthropologie Wish List

I’m in love with this vase! |. Pragmatic “eat cake” vase, ||. butterfly globe, |||. Dalmatian, ||||. Epicene Frame.

Anthropologie Wish List

More sweet finds: w. Chevron frame (green), x. trinket and treasure candlesticks, y. Blooming Filigree Mural and z. Old World Warbler Pillow.

Anthropologie Wish List

How about these items? Artemis bow mirror, Chaffinch wallpaper, Portrait pillow and one lump or two lamp.

Anthropologie Wish List

I love this batch of interiors items: * Semiotics juice glass,** mountain peaks bath basket, *** reclaimed row ivory keepsake box and **** chaffinch shower curtain.

See anything that you can’t resist?

(images: anthropologie)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on December 02, 2011

1. Heather commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 3:29pm

I waited for the Sears toy catalog all year and I think I circled every girly toy in the entire thing! My ten-year-old daughter does the same thing with nearly every catalog with kid-stuff we get. Different catalogs, same fun!

So thank-you for the fun Christmas memory! I’m back in front of my wood stove in my living room in Vermont, with the Sears catalog on my lap and a marker in my hand :-) I think I’m going to put on the “Partridge Family Christmas” album (stop laughing) and be nostalgic for a while.
    Heather´s last blog post ..My 40 before 40 Conundrum – What Would You Do?

2. Heather commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 3:29pm

Ohhh, I’m dating myself too, but I LOVED getting the Sears catalog! My sister and I would spend hours cutting it up, and pasting the things we liked on paper for Santa!

I saw the farmer’s market baskets and Anthro the other day, and they really are cute!
    Heather´s last blog post ..Are you tired too?

3. Constance commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 3:55pm

I want that mushroom cookie jar SOOOO bad! That price is just absurd though for a cooke jar.

4. Lily Labyrinth commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 4:25pm

Do you know if these items will become available on the UK Anthro site? I am in love with the Pragmatic vase! x
    Lily Labyrinth´s last blog post ..Lily Loves: Marquis & Camus by Sarah Kang

5. Bethany Annechino commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 5:12pm

Psssst… you have a few things mixed up. The 3rd and 2nd to last frames have items that are jumbled.

6. decor8 commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 5:26pm

@Bethany – What do you mean? I’m a bit confused….

7. Evi commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 5:45pm

superschöne Sachen sind das, die du hier zeigst!!! :)

8. Ellen Einkauf Photography commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 7:21pm

I just adore that jucie glass!!! And the reclaimed jewelry box is super cute too, seems like a fun DIY project!
    Ellen Einkauf Photography´s last blog post ..Shine the Light From Within: Part I

9. peacefulones.blogspot.com commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 7:39pm

OOOOh, just had a brainwave. I’ve been looking for a pretty garbage can for the table – something where bones and teabags can be hidden. They used to have a bunch of European ones, NLAvail. How about a lovely cookie jar from Anthropologie? I could stick a carbon filter (from World Market Imports?) in the lid and voila…! Now to find the perfect post-cookie jar.

10. Ege Denne commented
    December 2nd, 2011 at 9:15pm

I dont understand how you find soooooo much beautiful things :)
    Amazing :)
    Ege Denne´s last blog post ..Peace One Day eller Peace Now..?

11. My Owl Barn commented
    December 3rd, 2011 at 5:28am

I love that owl jar! It’s now added to my wish-list too ;)
    My Owl Barn´s last blog post ..Birthday + Giveaway: Christmas Ornaments and Necklace

12. Monica commented
    December 3rd, 2011 at 6:26am

Love the ruffle at the bottom of the shower curtain and the owl is too cute!

13. Tory commented
    December 3rd, 2011 at 1:47pm

I see the same thing as @Bethany. I think some of the links are mixed up. For instance, W is not the chevron frame, it is the first check mark.

14. Debie commented
    December 3rd, 2011 at 11:37pm

I want that semiotics juice glass!!

15. Malobot commented
    December 4th, 2011 at 5:07am

Why would you buy any of this stuff?! You could make every bit of this easily.

16. Glenda Childers commented
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:14am

I had a group of gals over Saturday morning and we made the salt shaker snow globes. Super easy and fun.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..Sweet Bonnie

17. Serena {Pretty Fluffy} commented
    December 5th, 2011 at 3:40am

The owl jar and dalmatian are just ADORABLE! You’re right they would make prefect presents. Beautiful wrap up Holly.
    Serena {Pretty Fluffy}´s last blog post ..DIY Party: Puppy’s First Christmas!

18. Susan Hazel commented
    December 6th, 2011 at 4:33am

Yes! I’ve been seeing that wispy felt tree everywhere and I think I need to own it.
    Susan Hazel´s last blog post ..Handmade Holiday

19. Cutelicious commented
    December 6th, 2011 at 5:50pm

Oh my goodness – I love those milk bottle measuring cups! So cute! How fun would it be to do your Christmas baking with those!?
    So glad you did this roundup because I actually had already checked out there site … but I had not seen these cute measuring cups.
    I did find really really cute measuring spoons, though … You can probably tell I love baking! :-)

Love,

Ursula
    Cutelicious´s last blog post ..Kreativ-Party @ Cutelicious # 34

20. Lauren commented
    December 6th, 2011 at 6:55pm

Oh I loved getting the Sears Catalog. It’s sad to me that my son doesn’t have that same experience. And I can’t decide if it’s a good or less-than-good thing that the closest Anthropologie is just over an hour from me. Not good for me, but better for my wallet!
    Lauren´s last blog post ..clementines {life}

21. antArtiste commented
    December 7th, 2011 at 3:40pm

I had a fantastic trip… in your pages… Thank you
    Dox…

22. The Single Nester commented
    December 13th, 2011 at 12:25am

I recently posted about my trip to Anthro’s NYC store near Rockefeller Center. So many of their items are great DIY projects.
    The Single Nester´s last blog post ..My Turquoise and White Christmas Tree

23. Brooke H commented
    December 13th, 2011 at 6:59am

Such great finds, that store is just a gold mine for home goodies. . . I was shocked when to shop Anthro this weekend and have an added 30% off sale items. I feel like its the first time I’ve had a “coupon” email for Anthro.
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Fabulous Doodles 2011 Gift Guide