Sweet Ideas By Sweet Paul

I know, I know. I must be the last blogger in the universe to write about crafter and blogger Paul Lowe’s most recent issue of Sweet Paul. It’s not that I live under a rock — I’ve been following the praises echoing through the blog circuit for weeks and read it cover to cover the moment he sent me a link when it went live. Oh yes, I know Sweet Paul. Who doesn’t these days!?

Sweet Paul

Paul so nicely sent a printed version of this issue and it arrived with a loud thud through my door which meant nothing but good things, and lots of them, could be expected in this jam-packed issue. I found it completely exciting to flip through Sweet Paul with my bare hands as I compared how the digital version stood against the print, deciding which came up the winner and honestly…. My verdict is, I still adore Sweet Paul and all his digital radiance. Even after indulging in the print version, I love how the light emitting from my mac gives his gorgeous images an almost angelic glow and I like that I can bring it with me anywhere on my iPad to show my friends. I thought I’d share a few spreads from it that I found inspiring. What about you, print or digital when it comes to e-mags that you first fell in love with online? Preferences, c’mon, anyone?

Sweet Paul

Sweet Paul

Sweet Paul
Sweet Paul
Sweet Paul

Sweet Paul

Such a well done magazine, Paul! We are all proud of you and can’t wait to see what 2012 brings!

(images: sweet paul)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on December 16, 2011

1. Lilla huset på prärien commented
    December 16th, 2011 at 8:58pm

Ahh… what beautiful pictures! And it sure seems to be a paper I would like! Want to check out his page right now :)

Merry Christmas to you!
    Lilla huset på prärien´s last blog post ..Trappdagzzzz

2. Ellen Einkauf Photography commented
    December 16th, 2011 at 9:46pm

Love the idea of folding the pages of the book, but then I hate that I am damaging the book at the same time. C’est la vie!
    Ellen Einkauf Photography´s last blog post ..A Tropical Winter

3. Tako commented
    December 17th, 2011 at 12:21pm

You are incredible <3 Love you

4. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    December 17th, 2011 at 9:31pm

I am a magazine fanatic/addict! Will be sure to check out Sweet Paul’s latest! Thanks so much!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Simple Giving: DIY Rice Sock

5. Zane commented
    December 18th, 2011 at 11:20am

beautiful ideas
    Zane´s last blog post ..I got the poison, I got the remedy

6. Shirley commented
    December 19th, 2011 at 7:23am

Oh..thank’s alot for your post.. I like the idea of Sweet Paul especially how the picture was put in the old book..

7. sharon commented
    December 25th, 2011 at 6:45am

Great points…I loved the e-version of Pure Green Magazine and it appears that they just went to print only-no more online version and I loved reading their online mag version. I’m a graphic designer working mainly in print so I feel almost guilty with this comment but to not have access now to a favorite e-mag was a bit sad.