Arts + Crafts

Gift Wrap Ideas

December 20, 2011

Beautiful, simple, affordable and colorful. Perfect gifts.

Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrap Ideas

Lovely gifts from The Sweetest Occasion. You can find tutorials to the ideas shown above here, here, here and here. Enjoy!

(images: the sweetest occasion)

You Might Also Like

• Reply cata December 20, 2011 at 8:08 pm

Hello from Italy Holly
    Just to say hello.
    Your blog is always a font of inspiration.
    A big hug from Tuscany
    Cata :)

• Reply Cyd December 20, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Thanks so much for the love, Holly! Happy holidays! xoxo

• Reply Vicky December 20, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Happy Holidays Holly to you and yours! Enjoy your much needed breather and break but don’t stay away too long.

• Reply piia December 20, 2011 at 9:51 pm

• Reply Inspirationsquelle December 20, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Thank you for sharing these inspiring wrapping ideas and enjoy the holidays!

This year I will use some vintage tin cans I found at a fleamarket in Frankfurt for wrapping all presents.

• Reply michelle from md interior design December 20, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Happy xmas Holly and Thorsten and thankyou for a wonderful year of inspirations.

• Reply Jennifer Rapp Peterson December 21, 2011 at 12:03 am

I have been using embellished (drawn on) craft paper for years. My favorite trick is to buy a bunch of store price tags and use them for gift tags.

• Reply gluten free gift December 21, 2011 at 12:08 am

Holly – such a great name for this time of year!! Enjoy your break from blogging – I will miss you!

I am totally into wrapping with found objects this year… the main theme being maps of places I’ve traveled to (often free from tourist offices etc.)… i also use newsprint that I test my prints all over… this gets really layered and interesting. I once had someone frame the wrapping paper (which I would have typically tossed!) true recycling!

• Reply menina rosa December 21, 2011 at 12:14 am

Woooom, o natal é tão cheio de cor…de luzes!!E claro, não podemos esquecer do aniversariante, Jesus!!!
    Amei as dicas!!
    Boa semana!
    E feliz natal!

• Reply Alexis December 21, 2011 at 8:35 am

Thank you for sharing these cute ideas! I turned our Co-op shopping bags inside out and used those for wrapping this year. They’re crinkled, but give a nice “brown paper packages” look :). Merry Christmas!

• Reply Ahila December 21, 2011 at 9:15 am

good ideas….i have to ask for these colorful threads in stores…so nice of you….

• Reply Kaddi December 21, 2011 at 11:33 am

Wonderful ideas, so amazing! I made some gift wrap too, but not such a nice one! And I saw that you were using Masking tape. It’s so amazing, isn’t it? You can do everything you want with masking tape. I’m a big fan of it like I am a big fan of your website!

best wishes,

• Reply Nat @ Dear Little House December 21, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Nice one! I’m all about the washi tape and twine! I love the little bunting though :)

• Reply Jessica December 21, 2011 at 4:17 pm

I love the black, white and mint green wrapping!

• Reply vrensen December 21, 2011 at 7:44 pm

even more ideas for christmas-y gift-wrapping :)

• Reply las sandalias de ana December 22, 2011 at 1:27 am

simply, beautiful!

• Reply leisai December 27, 2011 at 12:02 am

I used wool this year – it was a cool cheap substitute for ribbon.