Gift Wrap Ideas

Beautiful, simple, affordable and colorful. Perfect gifts.

Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrap Ideas

Gift Wrap Ideas

Lovely gifts from The Sweetest Occasion. You can find tutorials to the ideas shown above here, here, here and here. Enjoy!

(images: the sweetest occasion)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on December 20, 2011

1. cata commented
    December 20th, 2011 at 8:08pm

Hello from Italy Holly
    Just to say hello.
    Your blog is always a font of inspiration.
    A big hug from Tuscany
    Cata :)

2. Cyd commented
    December 20th, 2011 at 9:12pm

Thanks so much for the love, Holly! Happy holidays! xoxo
    Cyd´s last blog post ..What to Wear: Comfy + Cozy

3. Vicky commented
    December 20th, 2011 at 9:28pm

Happy Holidays Holly to you and yours! Enjoy your much needed breather and break but don’t stay away too long.

Hugs,
    Vicky

4. piia commented
    December 20th, 2011 at 9:51pm

Beautiful!
    piia´s last blog post ..Free Gift Tags

5. Inspirationsquelle commented
    December 20th, 2011 at 10:03pm

Thank you for sharing these inspiring wrapping ideas and enjoy the holidays!

This year I will use some vintage tin cans I found at a fleamarket in Frankfurt for wrapping all presents.

6. michelle from md interior design commented
    December 20th, 2011 at 10:33pm

Happy xmas Holly and Thorsten and thankyou for a wonderful year of inspirations.
    michelle
    michelle from md interior design´s last blog post ..a contemporary traditional xmas

7. Jennifer Rapp Peterson commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:03am

I have been using embellished (drawn on) craft paper for years. My favorite trick is to buy a bunch of store price tags and use them for gift tags.

Jennifer

8. gluten free gift commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:08am

Holly – such a great name for this time of year!! Enjoy your break from blogging – I will miss you!

I am totally into wrapping with found objects this year… the main theme being maps of places I’ve traveled to (often free from tourist offices etc.)… i also use newsprint that I test my prints all over… this gets really layered and interesting. I once had someone frame the wrapping paper (which I would have typically tossed!) true recycling!
    gluten free gift´s last blog post ..gluten-free gingerbread house kit… home sweet home!

9. menina rosa commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:14am

Woooom, o natal é tão cheio de cor…de luzes!!E claro, não podemos esquecer do aniversariante, Jesus!!!
    Amei as dicas!!
    Bjinhu!
    Boa semana!
    :D
    E feliz natal!

10. Alexis commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 8:35am

Thank you for sharing these cute ideas! I turned our Co-op shopping bags inside out and used those for wrapping this year. They’re crinkled, but give a nice “brown paper packages” look :). Merry Christmas!
    Alexis´s last blog post ..Love lost

11. Ahila commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 9:15am

good ideas….i have to ask for these colorful threads in stores…so nice of you….
    Ahila´s last blog post ..One Night @ The Call Center – A Glimpse

12. Kaddi commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 11:33am

Wonderful ideas, so amazing! I made some gift wrap too, but not such a nice one! And I saw that you were using Masking tape. It’s so amazing, isn’t it? You can do everything you want with masking tape. I’m a big fan of it like I am a big fan of your website!

best wishes,
    Kaddi
    Kaddi´s last blog post ..Heute gibt’s ‘ne Eigenkreation: Rocher-Cupcakes

13. Nat @ Dear Little House commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:00pm

Nice one! I’m all about the washi tape and twine! I love the little bunting though :)
    Nat @ Dear Little House´s last blog post ..Dear little Christmas jars of joy.

14. Jessica commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 4:17pm

I love the black, white and mint green wrapping!
    Jessica´s last blog post ..Photo Gift Tag + Painted Wrapping Paper

15. vrensen commented
    December 21st, 2011 at 7:44pm

even more ideas for christmas-y gift-wrapping :)

16. las sandalias de ana commented
    December 22nd, 2011 at 1:27am

simply, beautiful!

;)
    las sandalias de ana´s last blog post ..feliz navidad!

17. leisai commented
    December 27th, 2011 at 12:02am

I used wool this year – it was a cool cheap substitute for ribbon.