NEW: 91 Magazine

Hello again! Yes, I know I’m supposed to be on vacation but I heard about 91 Magazine for the first time last week and haven’t seen it much in blogland so I want to give it a huge shout out and encourage everyone to check it out while I’m away…

NEW: 91 Magazine

It’s a pretty and creative online magazine out of the UK that you I’m sure you’ll fancy. Produced quarterly and published by the lovely blogger and shop owner Caroline Taylor behind Patchwork Harmony, the newly launched 91 Magazine is a collection of inspirational people, places and things that share a love of handmade, craft and vintage styles along with independent designers, store owners and artisans. Here is a glimpse into the magazine, the rest you can find here.

NEW: 91 Magazine

How fun is the wallpaper? I love those gray drapes and that wicker suitcase beneath the bed, too.

NEW: 91 Magazine

Ohhhh a gray wooden cabinet, natural wood table and white chairs… a girl after my own heart. This is the theme I’m using currently in my home – gray/white/natural. I’m a BIG fan of this look.

NEW: 91 Magazine

Fun student style using vintage fabrics and IKEA bedding. So pretty!!!

NEW: 91 Magazine

Such a great arrangement but even more, that wallpaper from Anthropologie is unstated elegance all the way, isn’t it? It’s there but it’s also sort of not. Do you know what I mean? I love wallpaper like that.

NEW: 91 Magazine

Great workspace, especially the smart storage solution utilizing a closet. This photo above is from the gorgeous new book from fab design author Caroline Clifton-Mogg called A Space Of My Own published by Ryland, Peters & Small. It’s a lovely book with an excerpt included in 91 Magazine so you can see more of it there.

In addition to the magazine, Patchwork Harmony also has an online shop AND I spotted some links that I have to show you from the mag as well – you can’t miss them!

Enjoy! See you again with a few more blog posts for this week then I’m off until Monday. Hugs, xo Holly

(images: 91 magazine)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on January 02, 2012

1. laura evans commented
    January 2nd, 2012 at 10:40pm

looks gorgeous … loving those mini picture frames above the bed! thank you for sharing!

2. the chronic utilitarian commented
    January 2nd, 2012 at 10:45pm

sweeeet!

my wall of my new studio is shaping up to look like that bottom photo. love.

it is a good sign that you are doing what you love when you are on vacay and you still can’t help yourself in posting. yeah for you!!!

happy new year, holly.
    the chronic utilitarian´s last blog post ..cotton candy

3. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 12:16am

I love the new magazine and I’m thrilled I can have a peek online! Hurray for the internet! Completely inspiring! Enjoy the rest of your time off -relax & renew!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Dream House: Sandcastle

4. Ría commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 1:46am

I will for sure read it this week and let your know what I think about it.
    Ría´s last blog post ..Opening store: Pandora.

5. antleeli commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 8:42am

Nice magazine, I will definitely take some time to read through, thanks for sharing :)

6. Andreia commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 11:05am

Love this magazine!Love that color scheme too: gray/white/natural…

Have a wonderful 2012, Holly!

7. Rebecca commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 1:49pm

Yey! the more online mags the better and this one looks like a goodie! Can’t believe that grey/white Ikea duvet is still around! I think we still have ours from years ago!x
    Rebecca´s last blog post ..a happy new year and christmas loot!

8. Marta commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 4:42pm

Ahh– does anyone know where to get the Everything Was Beautiful print?

9. Natasha Williams commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 6:55pm

Custhom has really interesting designs in their shop!
    Natasha Williams´s last blog post ..Collaboration + One Eleven

10. Sera commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 7:48pm

What a fantastic resource and great source for inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

11. Becky! commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 8:12pm

love it all! I think I will always be a pastel girl through and through. Love seeing other people pull it off so well :)
    Becky!´s last blog post ..I ♥ Ira Glass

12. Zane commented
    January 3rd, 2012 at 11:44pm

wonderful inspiration here
    Zane´s last blog post ..I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet

13. SF commented
    January 4th, 2012 at 3:10am

thanks for sharing — it’s a great pub!

14. Jen O commented
    January 4th, 2012 at 5:32pm

thanks for letting us know about this new mag: nice style, great ideas…looking forward to more
    Jen O´s last blog post ..Spring 1972: 40 Years Ago, Sportswear Patterns and Fabric

15. thalia commented
    January 5th, 2012 at 11:43am

pic 4 belong to Tif from Dottie Angel..dosen’t it?