Gatherings e-mag: White Issue

The latest issue of Gatherings digital magazine from blogger Heather Thompson went live last night, the inaugural White Issue! If you love white, this one’s for you!

Gatherings Magazine

Gatherings Magazine

It was so nice to see Tina’s Copenhagen apartment and her gorgeous Moroccan wedding blanket on her bed that I suspect she got while living in Morocco. Pretty!

(images: heather thompson)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on January 18, 2012

1. Susan @ The Kitchen Designer commented
    January 18th, 2012 at 10:30pm

Thanks for the introduction of this beautiful e magazine. Between the beautiful images and the helpful lessons on whites not to mention the cookie recipe, this was a very good issue. I have a great love for white, which was a bonus! Loved the sweet Copenhagen kitchen too.
    Susan @ The Kitchen Designer´s last blog post ..Kohler Design Center – Kitchen & Bath Plumbing Products, Furniture, Tile

2. Helen commented
    January 18th, 2012 at 11:19pm

Thanks for sharing this, what a gorgeous magazine!

3. Kathi commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 1:50am

Heather is so talented and this magazine is so lovely ! Pleased to see it here too.

4. Trish commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 6:03am

I’m so happy to see Heather’s hard work featured here…she has such a knack for bringing humble beginnings to a higher level of design. I like this magazine for its “real” and “attainable” sense of living with style. Thanks Holly for the heads up! :)
    Trish´s last blog post ..Home Made Lovely by Yours Truly

5. Jane commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 11:50am

It’s just divine, Holly. I’m so delighted to see the handiwork of my gorgeous friends, Iris and Jennie, included. It’s utter gorgeousness. J x PS I think it’s Heather Spriggs’s baby, though, isn’t it?
    Jane´s last blog post ..A friend in need is a friend indeed

6. Traveling Mama commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 2:16pm

aww, Holly! You are too sweet! Didn’t Heather do such an amazing job? The honor was all mine to be a part of such a beautiful publication! Thank you so much for the little shout out and you are absolutely right about the blanket. It came from one of my favorite shops in the medina!
    Traveling Mama´s last blog post ..{attics} that inspire

7. Heather commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 4:47pm

Thank you Holly for helping spread the word about the new Gatherings White Issue, for your continued support and kindness, and for being a part of my story. You truly have been my style icon for many years. So it is always an honor to be a part of Decor8.

Thanks to all you readers for your kind words and encouragement! They fuel my fire.

Jane, yes, I am both Heather Spriggs and Heather Thompson. Heather Spriggs Thompson legally, but it can be a bit of a mouthful! :)
    Heather´s last blog post ..Winter 2012- The White Issue

8. irene b commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 6:15pm

I have a magazine too in one mounth I had 187000 visitors and my first inspiration was Gatherings so i want to thank Heather and thanks Holly for inspiring me so much

9. Michelle commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 6:31pm

Great issue, thanks for sharing! Love the freshness of the white and all the textures really make the monochromatic scheme work.

10. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 11:24pm

This is beautiful! What a wonderful e-mag! Thanks for bringing it to my attention -wonderfully styled & executed! I am inspired!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..California Kitchen Remodel: Modern Romance