Books + Magazines

Gatherings e-mag: White Issue

January 18, 2012

The latest issue of Gatherings digital magazine from blogger Heather Thompson went live last night, the inaugural White Issue! If you love white, this one’s for you!

Gatherings e mag: White Issue

Gatherings e mag: White Issue

It was so nice to see Tina’s Copenhagen apartment and her gorgeous Moroccan wedding blanket on her bed that I suspect she got while living in Morocco. Pretty!

(images: heather thompson)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Susan @ The Kitchen Designer January 18, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Thanks for the introduction of this beautiful e magazine. Between the beautiful images and the helpful lessons on whites not to mention the cookie recipe, this was a very good issue. I have a great love for white, which was a bonus! Loved the sweet Copenhagen kitchen too.

• Reply Helen January 18, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Thanks for sharing this, what a gorgeous magazine!

• Reply Kathi January 19, 2012 at 1:50 am

Heather is so talented and this magazine is so lovely ! Pleased to see it here too.

• Reply Trish January 19, 2012 at 6:03 am

I’m so happy to see Heather’s hard work featured here…she has such a knack for bringing humble beginnings to a higher level of design. I like this magazine for its “real” and “attainable” sense of living with style. Thanks Holly for the heads up! :)

• Reply Jane January 19, 2012 at 11:50 am

It’s just divine, Holly. I’m so delighted to see the handiwork of my gorgeous friends, Iris and Jennie, included. It’s utter gorgeousness. J x PS I think it’s Heather Spriggs’s baby, though, isn’t it?

• Reply Traveling Mama January 19, 2012 at 2:16 pm

aww, Holly! You are too sweet! Didn’t Heather do such an amazing job? The honor was all mine to be a part of such a beautiful publication! Thank you so much for the little shout out and you are absolutely right about the blanket. It came from one of my favorite shops in the medina!

• Reply Heather January 19, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Thank you Holly for helping spread the word about the new Gatherings White Issue, for your continued support and kindness, and for being a part of my story. You truly have been my style icon for many years. So it is always an honor to be a part of Decor8.

Thanks to all you readers for your kind words and encouragement! They fuel my fire.

Jane, yes, I am both Heather Spriggs and Heather Thompson. Heather Spriggs Thompson legally, but it can be a bit of a mouthful! :)

• Reply irene b January 19, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I have a magazine too in one mounth I had 187000 visitors and my first inspiration was Gatherings so i want to thank Heather and thanks Holly for inspiring me so much

• Reply Michelle January 19, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Great issue, thanks for sharing! Love the freshness of the white and all the textures really make the monochromatic scheme work.

• Reply Bonnie McCarthy January 19, 2012 at 11:24 pm

This is beautiful! What a wonderful e-mag! Thanks for bringing it to my attention -wonderfully styled & executed! I am inspired!

• Reply dialoguewithspace January 20, 2012 at 10:42 pm