The Styled Project Blog

January 18, 2012

I recently heard from blogger Victoria Hudgins who wrote in to tell me about a bi-weekly project that she has initiated in order to combine her passion for blogging and her love for magazines into one abbreviated, curated place called Styled.

The Styled Project Blog

The Styled Project Blog

Styled is an e-mag delivered every two weeks and each article in the magazine can also be found as a blog post by following the link in the magazine so it can be easily shared with others in blog form, too. She even produced a sweet little video conveying how both magazines and blogs can work together.

Styled magazine will feature new product guides, blogger interviews, party tips and more. All the best, Victoria!

(images: styled)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Amy Grace January 18, 2012 at 10:35 pm

You are so prolific today! Thanks for all the fun pics and ideas this afternoon!

• Reply Karena January 18, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Holly how great! There are so many inspiring ideas out there!!

Art by Karena

• Reply Igor January 18, 2012 at 10:58 pm

This sounds and looks promising! Off to check it out!

• Reply belinda January 18, 2012 at 11:13 pm

this is kind of timely – I just wrote a post last week about how I think print magazines need to ditch their websites and just produce an awesome blog instead that encourages interaction, advice, info, pretty pics etc. You can read it here I think it’d be much better than their slow, busy sites that look like there is a lot on there, but really isn’t! I think this idea is a much better one for an emag/digital mag, which I admit I’m not a huge fan of. I much prefer the layout of a blog than a website or digital mag, so I think this will work well. Great idea Victoria! x

• Reply teresita January 19, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Victoria and her blog are the best! I’ve been following her for a while now, and she always have simple yet amazing ideas.

• Reply Bonnie McCarthy January 19, 2012 at 11:13 pm

How cool! Love this idea -combining blogs & mags! Brilliant!!

• Reply monique January 20, 2012 at 11:32 am

I must say you’ve got me addicted to e-mags! And I am really loving this one!

• Reply Jamie says dream January 20, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I think it’s a really clever idea to combine the e-mag with a blog. Usually you can’t pin from an e-mag, and you often want to. Now I just click on the headline to go to the blogpost – that I can pin :-) Also, the e-mag will probably get a lot of attention from Pinterest-users this way, when people can pin from it and spread the images and ideas.

Nice inspiration in the e-mag, I will read it many more times! Thank’s for the tip!

• Reply Brooke H January 22, 2012 at 7:19 am

Sounds great, i’m looking forward to learning more about it. . . love that first pic by the way! Bunting flags with a sparkling cake, yes please.

• Reply Carrie Rowe January 24, 2012 at 10:27 pm

LOVE Victoria and everything she does!